5 tips to achieve a festive, fancy and fabulous look for the holidays
Max Fashion has launched a festive collection to help you pick your holiday party ensemble
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 08, 2019: It’s that time of year again — festive season is one of the most awaited times of the year when dresses are the epitome of holiday cheer! As the season approaches, it’s time to put together some fashion-savvy looks, and dresses and outfits for all the events you are looking forward to.
So many festive parties call for glamourous outfits or dresses. You want an outfit that says chic yet sophisticated. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. This season, add brightness and color to your wardrobe with Glam Edit, an exclusive festive range from Max Fashion. The glamourous yet casual collection features a range of fabrics and textures to demystify the secret of beauty, style and comfort.
We rounded up some of the best advice from experts at Max Fashion about events that require festive styles.
1. Both feminine and sensual, jewel tones are here to stay. Opt for ruby reds, midnight blacks, and sophisticated jade and luxurious silver for a sleek and sophisticated look at any party.
2. If you are looking to change up your seasonal style and leave that party dress hanging in your closet, Glam Edit offers some really great alternatives. Sequined or patterned trousers are super fun and could easily and effortlessly replace any party dress. Pair them with a toned-down top, your favorite sweater or a sleek blazer and you are ready for just about any event on the calendar.
3. Sequined tops or shirts offer a quick and easy way to win at holiday dressing. Plus, they pair perfectly with almost anything – denim, skirts and fancy trousers to create an effortless yet trendy look.
4. Metallic shades are having a moment that is perfect for festive dress up. Traditional gold and silver metallics provide effortless shimmer. Whether skirts, trousers or tops, you can't go wrong with fabrics such as lurex, shimmer, prints and textures this season.
5. Match your dress with simple yet chic accessories, such as pumps or sandals, statement earrings and a chain-strap bag. The right accessories can give your outfit a semi-formal vibe and bring all the glam for the party season.
You can grab these staple pieces starting from AED 39 for bags and AED 49 for apparel wear. Stylish and sophisticated, Max Fashion’s Glam Edit collection is sure to make you stand out while keeping you comfortable.
Home >> Fashion Section