Dubai, UAE, 03 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is proud to launch the new 2021 RENAULT MASTER, a fleet vehicle that offers you all of the style and design of a passenger car with no compromise on utility.
Catering to the diverse transportation needs, the new 2021 RENAULT MASTER features a range of interior layouts, with loading volumes ranging from 8 to 17 cubic meters, and its cabin is designed for your comfort, with ergonomic controls and steering wheel to adapt to driving positions, adjustable seats, air conditioning, optimised soundproofing, and multiple storage compartments.
Salah Yamout, COO of Arabian Automobiles, said: “The UAE’s consistent support for SMEs and small ......read more
The legendary Supra joins Dubai Police’s extensive line-up of Al-Futtaim Toyota vehicles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - March 03, 2021: Dubai Police has recently acquired the legendary Toyota Supra to be added to its globally acclaimed super car fleet. The inclusion of the 2021 GR Supra in the awe inspiring fleet, which is used to promote the Dubai Police both locally and internationally, reinforces its position as one of the most sought after sportscars since its return after a 17-year wait. The Supra was provided by Al-Futtaim Automotive, the exclusive distributor of Toyota in the UAE, and a long-term partner of Dubai Police. Living up to the heady expectations of some of the world’s most devoted enthusiasts, the Supra with a 3.0L powerhouse hits the 100km/h mark in just 4.1 seconds and easily ......read more
• Receive up to AED 10,000 above current market value with Nissan’s value-driven trade-in campaign
Dubai, UAE, 03 March 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing back the market’s premier trade-in campaign, Automania Exchange, that will provide drivers the opportunity to exchange their cars, irrespective of make or model, with a brand-new Nissan.
From 2nd – 6th March, customers will receive up to AED 10,000 above market value for their current vehicle in exchange for a brand-new Nissan, along with the expert support that Arabian Automobiles ensures every customer with every deal as well as the already exciting value offers on new vehicles, including 5 ......read more
United Arab Emirates - March 03, 2021: Fresh design accents and the unique Multitone Roof enhance the appeal of the first five-seater in the British premium brand‘s small car range. Already more than 500 000 units sold worldwide. Market launch of the new edition begins in March 2021.
Munich. In the MINI premium small car model range, the MINI 5-door is the prime example of how creatively space can be used in typical MINI style. The MINI 5-door combines characteristic driving fun and individual style with a large dose of functionality. Now, fresh design accents, the Multitone Roof, which is unique in the competitive environment, a high-grade refined interior and additional equipment features make the five-door body variant of the MINI even more attractive. The market launch of the new ......read more
• Sam Bird wins the second Diriyah E-Prix Formula E night race – his first victory for Jaguar
• Jaguar Racing leave Saudi Arabia leading the ABB FIA Formula E Teams’ World Championship by seven points
• Sam Bird retains his streak as the only driver to have won a race in every Formula E season
• Teammate Mitch Evans retired after a collision
• The lights turn green for the third round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship on the streets of Rome on 10 April 2021 where both drivers have been victorious
Saudi - 28 February 2021: Sam Bird won the second round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship under the lights of the streets of Diriyah. Jaguar returns to the podium for the second time this weekend. Briton, Sam Bird, secured his debut victory for ......read more
- Customers can now gain access to the Kia Carnival through local distributors
- Spacious interior and best-in-class cargo space distinguishes the Carnival as a minivan for modern families
- Known as the first ever ‘Grand Utility Vehicle’, the Carnival combines Kia’s high priority in safety with an easy-going ride
- The fourth-generation Carnival has a stronger design presence and SUV style
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 28, 2021: The fourth-generation Kia Carnival arrives in markets within the Middle East and Africa (MEA). Customers can learn more about the brand's next generation flagship SUV, which has captured the attention of customers of the MEA region since its unveiling in 2020. The new Carnival is designed to appeal to progressive young families through ......read more
Building on decades of Land Rover V8 heritage, the powerful Defender V8 joins the range of Plug-in Hybrids, and efficient Ingenium petrol and diesel powertrains.
• Defender V8 90 and 110: New 525PS supercharged engine powers fastest and most powerful production Defender ever made; 0-60mph in 4.9 seconds, 149mph top speed (Defender 90)
• Power meets durability: Bespoke chassis settings and transmission tuning combine to make Defender V8 the most capable and dynamic example of Land Rover’s award-winning 4x4
• Potent new flagship: New Defender V8 Carpathian Edition combines the power and capability of Defender V8 with a unique combination of design elements
• New special edition model: New Defender XS Edition replaces the successful First Edition and features tough exterior design ......read more
Abu Dhabi, UAE, - 24 February 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises - Volvo has announced the inauguration of a new state-of-the-art aftersales centre in Abu Dhabi, renewing its commitment to better serve the brand’s customers in the UAE capital. Located on the popular auto stretch in Al Musaffah Industrial Area, the new Volvo Service Centre marks a new milestone in Trading Enterprises – Volvo’s customer care in the Emirate.
Committed to offering a premium ownership experience, Trading Enterprises – Volvo’s new service facility will boast the brand’s global standards. Providing Volvo’s exclusive SERVICE 2.0, the new facility promises Volvo car owners an unbeatable combination of quality, reassurance and expertise including a personal service contact, Volvo genuine ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 24 February 2021: Day 2 of the International Defence Exhibition (IDEX) kicked off with a bang and the launch of four brand new vehicles by UAE-based STREIT Group.
The unveiling ceremony was hosted by STREIT Group’s Chairman - Guerman Goutorov where he explained the huge achievements of the company and its efforts over the last 30 years to support governments in crisis situations and to save lives.
At the ceremony actor and STREIT Group’s Brand Ambassador Steven Seagal unveiled STORM - a fully electric multi-purpose tracked vehicle; DHABI - a state-of-the-art MRAP; NISR - a mounted infantry troop carrier and ground support vehicle; and CONDOR – a cost effective MRAP.
The brand-new STORM is the first tracked vehicle for STREIT Group and the first tracked ......read more
United Arab Emirates - February 24, 2021: Starting from Maserati’s roots to plan its future: the values of exclusivity, unique design and 100% Italian DNA of cars of the past are renewed today in the models that mark the Brand’s New Era. It is in this spirit that Maserati celebrates the 70th anniversary of the A6G 2000.
The first A6G 2000, a car representative of the A6 series, built by Maserati from 1947 to 1956 and named in homage to Alfieri Maserati (hence the letter A) with a 6 indicating the engine type (straight 6) was delivered exactly 70 years ago, in February 1951.
The new model was the replacement for the A6 1500 series sports car, and its name referenced the cast iron (or “ghisa”) of its crankcase (“G”) and its engine displacement of 2,000 cc.
The need to ......read more
- K8 exterior design fuses innovation with elegance to create a sleek and futuristic sports sedan profile
- Bold new design embodies the premium qualities of the K8
- Progressive but graceful front-end featuring a frameless ‘tiger nose’ grille is complimented by a muscular ‘fastback’ rear with strong, dropping shoulders
- First sedan to sport the all-new Kia logo at the front and rear
- K8 represents a new model name for Kia and epitomizes Kia’s new brand direction
- K8 will build on the huge success of the K7 model and establish new benchmarks in premium quality
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 23, 2021 – Kia Corporation has today revealed the first official images of the K8, the first model for the rebirth of Kia brand to exemplify its new purpose and ambitions for ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 23 February 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is launching a customer-centric, walk-in-walk-out experience, whereby customers can drive their very own premium, power-packed INFINITI with ease.
INFINITI’s renowned annual trade-in campaign works effortlessly every year to provide an added incentive of pure convenience for its customers. This year, take charge of 2021 with style and enjoy world-first technologies and perfect engineering by trading in your car at up to AED 15,000 above market value for a brand-new INFINITI.
Taking place from the 25th – 27th February, the process is quite simple – trade in the car you have for the car you love. All you have ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 22 February 2021: Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Genesis in the UAE, has launched an exclusive campaign for it new best-in-class model, the G70. Under the offer, the 4-door sedan, comes with free registration, free insurance, and free LLUMAR window tinting.
Additoinally, customers will get 5 year or 100,000 KM service contract, and 5 year or unlimited manufacturer warranty, along with roadside assistance service for consecutively 5 years. Terms and conditions, however, apply.
The G70, with its lustrous headlamps and wide hood lines has exteriors that create a lasting impression complementing an ascending trunk end that completes its dynamic beauty. The comfort of the interiors, the space and the ease of getting in and out and the peace of mind that comes with its automitve features ......read more
• Jaguar Racing welcomes Micro Focus as its official Digital Transformation, Business Resiliency and Analytics partner
• Micro Focus will provide Vertica advanced analytics and machine learning to deliver insights at speed and security assessments to ensure cyber resiliency – delivering on a “High Tech, Low Drama” promise
• Jaguar Racing returns to electric racing on the 26 and 27 February 2021 on the streets of Diriyah for season seven of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
Dubai, UAE, 21 February 2021: Jaguar Racing announced that it has partnered with one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, Micro Focus, ahead of the lights going green on season seven of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
Joining as the team’s official ......read more
- Kia displays Light Tactical Cargo Truck and Bare Chassis concepts at the IDEX defense exhibition in the UAE
- Unique design optimized for military use offering superior mobility, durability and functionality
- Modular platform can underpin mobile workshops, communication hubs and troop and cargo carrying capabilities
- Four-wheel drive, independent suspension and run-flat tyres ensures enhanced usability in harsh environments
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 21, 2021: Kia Corporation has showcased two light tactical defense vehicle concepts at the 2021 International Defense Exhibition & Conference (IDEX) in the UAE, the largest international defense exhibition in the Middle East and Africa.
Kia has been supplying its light tactical vehicles to the South Korean army since ......read more
United Arab Emirates - February 21, 2021: A prototype of the new Grecale SUV has been photographed outside the historic Maserati plant on Viale Ciro Menotti in Modena. The employees were the first to diffuse these images on the social networks.
Innovative by nature, Maserati decided to share the photos of the new model exclusively with the Maserati Family.
The prototype cars are currently undergoing a period of intensive road, circuit and off-road tests, in various conditions of use, to acquire vital data for the preparation of the new SUV's final setup.
The Grecale will be built at Cassino (Italy), where an investment of about 800 million Euros is planned.
The Maserati Grecale will receive its World Premiere before the end of 2021.
United Arab Emirates - February 21, 2021: Each car carries its own distinction and caters to an audience or a purpose, but there is one model out there that is engineered to make your life easier and a lot more fun. After all, driving is an integral part of everyday life, and given the long hours we spend inside cars, why not enhance that in-cabin experience to be bolder, better and more enjoyable overall?
Today, with so many brands and options in the market, choosing the right car for you may be a challenge. So, how can you be sure you’ve picked the right automotive companion for you? Is there a car that packs it all into one vehicle?
Meet the new INFINITI QX50 that was crafted with YOU in mind.
From a cabin that was inspired by the captivating Maldives to quilted leather seats hosting ......read more
Rally roars into FIA cross country record books across Al Qudra desert
United Arab Emirates - February 20, 2021: Saudi Arabia’s Yazeed Al Rajhi dominated the opening leg of the Dubai International Baja with a stunning drive today while UAE-based South African rider Aaron Mare moved within reach of back-to-back bikes victories as the rally entered the motor sport record books.
Reunited with long-time British co-driver Michael Orr, Al Rajhi took his Toyota Hilux Overdrive into a lead of 21mins 31 secs over fellow-Saudi Yasir Seaidan, accompanied by Aleksei Kuzmich in a Mini John Cooper Works Rally
The UAE’s Khalid Al Qassimi and German Dirk Von Zitzewitz were just four seconds further adrift in third place in an Abu Dhabi Racing Peugeot 3008 DKR in the second round ......read more
Hiroshi Tamura, Chief Product Specialist of the Z Proto
Since 1969, the venerable Fairlady Z has enthralled sports cars enthusiasts the world over. While there have been many iterations of the model through the years, it has constantly maintained its identity as the archetypal Japanese sports car. So, what is the secret to its success? What has made this model so special over the years?
To find out, we looked within, asking Nissan employees what they thought were the qualities that defined the Z, what “Z-ness” meant to them.
Kicking off the series of exploration is Hiroshi Tamura, the Chief Product Specialist (CPS) of the Z Proto and next Z. After graduating from university, he joined Nissan in April 1984, where he spent his early years as an engineer, along with stints at Autech Japan and Nissan Prince ......read more
United Arab Emirates - February 17, 2021: As the world looks forward positively in 2021, Al Habtoor Motors, the official dealer of Mitsubishi in the UAE, brings alive one of the most exciting offers. The Big Bigger Biggest Offer packs many benefits for Mitsubishi customers promising excellent value for their money than ever.
The monthly prices of the stylish Montero Sport start at AED 1,460. The legendary Pajero starts at AED 1,818, the 7-Seater Outlander from AED 1,255, the feature-packed Eclipse Cross from AED 1,093, the cross-over ASX from AED 981, the new stylish 7-seater Xpander from AED 935 and the compact eco-sedan Attrage from AED 660 per month.
Apart from the great prices, customers can look forward to a host of bundled benefits. They include cashback up to AED 10,000, Free Service, Free Insurance ......read more
Dubai, 17 February 2021: Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Hyundai cars in the UAE, has announced the arrival of all-new Elantra in the UAE market. The seventh-generation of the Elantra is longer, wider, and equipped with the latest tech features designed to deliver the most progressive in-vehicle experience one can ask for. The new variant has undergone significant changes and is equipped with a wide range of advanced technologies and features – taking the 1990 born model to another level.
The premium finishing, the exceptional interiors, and the top in class automotive features- together bring Elantra to a renewed life. The perfection in the sedan is reflected through Hyundai’s ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ design identity and its stand-out presence on the roads. The new improvements make ......read more
• MoU will see UAE’s national carrier collaborate on the distribution of vaccines, and essential medicines, medical devices, and humanitarian supplies
• Initiative to support UNICEF’s Immunisation Programmes for world’s most vulnerable children
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Etihad Cargo, the cargo and logistics arm of Etihad Aviation Group, has signed a five-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) to support its Humanitarian Airfreight Initiative.
Under the MoU, Etihad Cargo will aid the worldwide distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, essential medicines, medical devices, and other critical supplies to respond to the pandemic, managing all requirements through its dedicated COVID-19 Workforce. The UAE’s national ......read more
• New global strategy – Reimagine – announced for the British company under the leadership of Chief Executive Officer, Thierry Bolloré
• A sustainability-rich reimagination of modern luxury, unique customer experiences, and positive societal impact
• Start of journey to become a net zero carbon business by 2039
• Reimagination of Jaguar as an all-electric luxury brand from 2025 to ‘realise its unique potential’
• In the next five years, Land Rover will welcome six pure electric variants as it continues to be the world leader of luxury SUVs
• All Jaguar and Land Rover nameplates to be available in pure electric form by end of the decade; first all-electric Land Rover model in 2024
• Clean-hydrogen fuel-cell power being developed in preparation for future ......read more
• Hyundai’s hydrogen-powered Fuel Cell vehicle, NEXO, is awarded ‘Alternative Energy Car Of The Year’ Award at annual GQ Car Awards 2021
• British GQ praises Hyundai for: “boldly going where only a few manufacturers have gone before”, and comments on how they believe hydrogen could be a “more efficient and practical automotive power source”
Dubai, 15 February 2021: Hyundai Motor’s NEXO Fuel Cell, , has received the ‘Alternative Energy Car Of The Year’ Award at annual GQ Car Awards event, this year held digitally.
NEXO is the technological flagship of Hyundai’s growing eco-vehicle fleet. Known as a ‘future utility vehicle’, it combines the practicality of an SUV crossover with advanced electrified ......read more
Dubai, 14 February 2021: Al Tayer Motors, the official Ferrari importer in the UAE, has begun the year on a winning note picking up two awards, including the prestigious ‘Best Ferrari Importer 2020’ and the ‘Best Showroom Experience 2020’.
The UAE dealership won both awards for the second consecutive year among all dealers in the Middle East region.
Speaking about the wins, Ashok Khanna, Chief Executive Officer, Al Tayer Motors said; “These awards, coming at the end of an extremely challenging year for everyone, remind us that there are no short cuts to success. We need to continue to put in our best efforts always to innovate, exceed customer expectations and believe in ourselves to achieve our goals.”
This year’s award takes Al Tayer Motors’ ‘Best Importer in the ......read more
TECHSYN combines chemically optimised synthetic rubber with tailor-made silica to create tyres with up to 30% better wear efficiency and a rolling resistance that is reduced by up to 6%.1
As a result, TECHSYN reduces overall fuel consumption and CO2 emissions2, enhances tread mileage3 to extend a tyre’s designed life and cuts raw material consumption in the long term.
TECHSYN went ......read more
February 23, 2021 – Bridgestone Middle East has announced a new promotional campaign ‘Be Everywhere’ to encourage the UAE residents to discover the country’s landmarks while showcasing about the company’s range of 4x4 tyres which offer a superior on and off-roading experience. The campaign includes a radio competition that will run on both Virgin Radio and Al Arabiya ......read more
Abu Dhabi, February 22, 2021 - Al Masaood Power Division, an expert in marine propulsion and power generation systems, and Nidec Leroy-Somer, a global leader in industrial alternators, electric motors & drives recently joined forces to establish a one-stop service workshop in the Gulf region and provide aftersales support for alternators that are manufactured under Leroy-Somer and Kato ......read more
- 'Plan S' updated with three core pillars:
··· Advancing EV transition – complete 11 model EV lineup with 7 dedicated
EVs by 2026; sell 1.6 mil eco-friendly vehicles annually by 2030
··· Strengthening PBV business – launch first PBV model in 2022; sell 1 mil
units annually by 2030
··· ......read more
Land Rover Classic will build 25 re-engineered Defender Works V8 Trophy vehicles for an adventure event at Eastnor Castle in 2021
Land Rover Classic is building 25 adventure-ready Defender Works V8 Trophy vehicles in 2021, paying tribute to the iconic 4x4’s enduring expedition legacy
Works V8 Trophy purchase includes entry to an ......read more
F3 ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP AND F4 UAE FORMED PART OF THE EVENT AT YAS MARINA CIRCUIT
BOTH HAMDA AND AMNA AL QUBAISI WERE COMPETING FOR ABU DHABI RACING
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, February 10, 2021: Hamda Al Qubaisi secured her second victory of this year’s Formula 4 UAE Championship as part of Yas Racing Series Round 2, which took place at Yas Marina Circuit.
The home of ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - February 09, 2021: Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Hyundai cars in the UAE, has announced the arrival of the latest model of its much loved mid-size crossover SUV Santa Fe. The classic blend of style and power, Santa Fe has been redefining driving experience since its inception and the recent model is dotted with amazing ......read more
- All-new Kia Sorento takes home the ‘Large SUV of the Year’ award
- Sorento praised for its fuel economy, driving dynamics and well equipped interior
- Sorento highly praised since launch in 2020
United Arab Emirates - February 07, 2021: Kia’s flagship SUV, the all-new Sorento, has made a strong start to the year, being named ‘Large ......read more
2021 model expands Nissan’s SUV line-up in Middle East
Abu Dhabi, February 3, 2021 - Al Masaood Automobiles has announced that the all-new Nissan X-Terra 2021 is now available at its showrooms located across Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western region. The announcement came following the sleek model’s recent launch in the Middle East as part of Nissan’s move to bolster its ......read more
Your mantra is to seize the day, you are a power player who seeks the finer things in life, and when it comes to style, nothing short of perfection will do. Perhaps you are a technology aficionado, who, when you get into the driver’s seat, wants to be surrounded by genre-defining systems. Maybe you are career- and family-oriented and are just seeking the best for the comfort and safety of ......read more
50 exclusive units available through Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors
Dubai 03 February 2021: Special UAE Edition 2021 Range Rover Vogue vehicles celebrating 50 years of the Union of the United Arab Emirates have arrived at Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors showrooms. The vehicles also pay tribute to 50 years of the iconic Range Rover celebrated last year.
Inspired by the ......read more
>The brand out-performed 2019 sales results with a growth of 16% in Q4 2020
>The flagship Navigator model remains Lincoln’s most popular offering, followed closely by the Aviator
United Arab Emirates - February 02, 2021: Despite a challenging year that brought unprecedented events, Lincoln Middle East achieved a significant 11.7% sales growth in 2020, and ......read more
• Unprecedented eight consecutive victories for Land Cruiser in Dakar Rally
• Auto Body’s Land Cruisers secured a 1-2 victory in the Production Car category
• GAZOO Racing’s Hilux claimed second place in the Four-Wheel Drive category
2 February 2021: Toyota has proved once again the capabilities of its vehicles on all terrains, and ......read more
• Select Renault Megane and unveil exclusive offers at Arabian Automobiles Renault
• Offer includes free insurance and a choice of 0% interest or 3 years of service
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 31 January 2021: Marking its 26th partnership this year with Dubai Shopping Festival, the much-anticipated annual shopping extravaganza is being accompanied by an ......read more
Introducing Lumada Asset Performance Management, Enterprise Asset Management and Field Service Management
DUBAI - January 29, 2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids and Hitachi Vantara today announced the integration of Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ Digital Enterprise (DE) flagship solutions within the Lumada portfolio of advanced digital solutions and services for turning data into ......read more
• MG sales up by a remarkable 72 per cent to 27,595 units
• British-born car brand registered sales growth in all of its regional markets
• MG’s biggest market, Saudi Arabia saw sales rise by 89 percent to take a 4.2 percent market share
• Compact sedans and subcompact crossover SUVs prove most popular among MG customers in the ......read more
New truck series to further bolster waste management services across UAE
Dubai, January 25, 2021 – Al Tayer Motors, the official Ford Trucks importer-dealer in the UAE, delivered Ford Trucks’ vehicles to Imdaad, a Dubai-based group of companies that provides integrated, sustainable Facilities Management (FM) services that enhance operational efficiencies of physical assets, to ......read more
ABU DHABI RACING’S AL QUBAISI SECURED TWO PODIUM FINISHES
THE CIRCUIT ALSO HOSTED HANKOOK 6H ABU DHABI AND GULF RADICAL CUP ACTION
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 25 January: Hamda Al Qubaisi secured her maiden victory of the 2021 F4 UAE Championship, as part of the first round of Yas Racing Series, at Yas Marina Circuit.
The second of five rounds of race action took ......read more
• Hyundai Motor and Rhizome of the New Museum will collaborate on platforms purpose-built to exhibit digital art by leading international artists
• The partnership will be anchored by ‘World on a Wire,’ a new group exhibition premiering in Hyundai Motorstudio Beijing and online, January 28, 2021
• Additional exhibitions will be held at Hyundai Motorstudio Seoul ......read more
Dubai - 24, January 2021: Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor of Kia passenger and commercial vehicles in the UAE, has announced the arrival of Kia’s fourth generation flagship SUV, Kia Sorento 2021, across its showrooms. The Sorento 2021 is a carefully engineered, powerful blend of technical and automotive features aimed at realising the family-friendly ......read more
SHEIKH KHALID AL QASSIMI AND CYRIL DESPRES FINISHED SEVENTH AND TENTH RESPECTIVELY
THE EVENT WAS WON BY STÉPHANE PETERHANSEL
ABU DHABI, January 21, 2020: Abu Dhabi Racing secured two top 10 finishes in the Dakar Rally 2021, which recently came to a conclusion in Saudi Arabia.
The 43rd edition of the rally raid was staged over a 14-day period in Saudi Arabia, which was hosting ......read more
• The draw is the second of three taking place throughout DSF
• Ten winners were rewarded 50 g of gold each
Dubai, 20 January 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is announcing the winners of the second draw of ‘A Golden Start to 2021’ ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover car owners now have the option to extend the warranty to 10 years or 275,000 km
● New programme created to ensure greater peace of mind; especially during uncertain times
20 January 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Jaguar Land Rover MENA has announced a new optional warranty extension to ensure longer lasting peace of mind for its ......read more
New 2021 MG ZST orders doubled since its launch across the Middle East as customers take a massive liking to this compact SUV
MG runs fun, interactive social media campaign focused on the new MG ZST's power, hi-tech features, and ability to thrill
Social Media content creators across the Middle East connected through #MGTakeItToTheMax challenge to bring ......read more
• Available in three grades, LX, EX-L and Touring, and boasting refreshed exterior design and luxury interior refinements
• An ideal family vehicle, featuring Magic SlideTM second-row seat, advanced connectivity, and a child-friendly rear entertainment system
• 10-Speed Automatic Transmission mated to a 3.5-litre direct injected i-VTEC 24-Valve SOHC V6 engine with variable ......read more