Dubai Health Authority's pharmacy department offers home delivery of medicines.
• Service is known as Dawaee and it is aimed to provide added convenience to patients. • The delivery service is particularly tailored to assist senior citizens and people of determination. • Electronic request on DHA’s website www.dha.gov.ae can help avail of this home-delivery service. Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 15, 2019: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) announced today a free medication home delivery service in Dubai for patients that visit DHA hospitals and health facilities. Patients that have a valid prescription from a DHA health facility and are Emiratis or have a valid ENAYA or ......Read More
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Aster DM Healthcare celebrates 33rd Foundation Day by announcing launch of 5 new Aster Volunteers Mo ...
• To mark its 33rd Foundation Day, Aster DM Healthcare has announced the launch of 5 new Aster Volunteers Mobile Medical Services in India, Oman and Ethiopia equipped with Tele-Consultation facility. This is in addition to the 7 existing Aster Volunteers Mobile Medical services in India, UAE and Philippines. • Flag-off event hosted at ......Read More
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Aman Integrated Solutions Lab, first technologically advanced laboratory for testing services, opens ...
• First laboratory to provide a full suite of testing services across construction & building, oil & gas, F&B, industrial, agricultural, health, tourism, education, and Government sectors. • Featuring state-of-the-art information systems, sophisticated equipment and technical expertise • A subsidiary of NCC Group, one of the largest support services conglomerates in the UAE 11 December, 2019, Abu Dhabi – UAE: His Excellency Dr Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of Climate Change and Environment, Tarek Al Goweiny, CEO of NCC Group, and Eng. Muhammad Nassar, COO of AMAN Integrated Solutions, today inaugurated ......Read More
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Amana Healthcare First in UAE to Earn U.S. Accreditation as Stroke Specialty Center
Up to 90% of stroke sufferers do not get the help they need owing to poor awareness of existence and importance of rehabilitation services, experts say Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. 08 December 2019: Residents and their families now have access to a new world-class standard of stroke rehabilitation care, the first of its level in the UAE. Amana Healthcare, part of Mubadala’s network of healthcare providers, was recently awarded Stroke Specialty Center accreditation by the U.S. Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). The commission is an international, non-profit organization founded in 1966 to assist and assess healthcare providers ......Read More
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Dubai Health Authority signs MoU with Apollo Hospitals Group India
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 07, 2019: It was a jubilant occasion for Apollo Hospitals Group when it signed a memorandum of understanding ( MoU) with Dubai Health Authority ( DHA) at the Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai facility. His Excellency Humaid Al Qutami,Director General, Dubai Health Authority and Mr Santosh Marathe- COO Apollo Hospitals signed the MoU. Dr Prathap C Reddy, Chairman of Apollo Hospitals Group reiterated the commitment of Afro-Asia’s largest integrated healthcare provider to associate with Dubai Health Authority on clinical, academic & preventive healthcare. The two sides will also explore collaboration opportunities in the field of ......Read More
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Severe immunodeficiencies in many children remain undiagnosed with repeated symptoms, warn experts
• Aster Hospitals Dubai hosts international conference on bone marrow transplantation • With charity funds, Centre of Excellence at Aster Hospital Bangalore, India takes initiative to ensure every needy child with immunodeficiency receives bone marrow transplant. DUBAI – December 5, 2019: Scores of children remain undiagnosed and suffer for years with primary immune deficiency disorders. There is an urgent need to increase awareness amongst doctors and public about these diseases, say experts. “Unfortunately, many physicians and pediatricians are not well versed with these diseases and this may result in undue delay in the ......Read More
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Gulf Medical University Provides 220 Healthcare Professionals to the Healthcare Sector of the UAE an ...
His Highness Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Member of the Supreme Council, UAE and Ruler of Ajman, conferred degrees 15 UAE Nationals and 205 other nationality students graduate from the Medical University University signed 46 international agreements with the leading universities in USA, Europe, India, Japan, Korea, Egypt and Gulf ......Read More
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah distinguished as Centre of Excellence by Surgical Review Corporation (SRC)
Centre of Excellence Certificates by SRC Sharjah, UAE, 26 November, 2019: Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is proud to be the first private hospital in the UAE to attain a total of four Center of Excellence accreditations by SRC this year. Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is now an SRC Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Surgery ......Read More
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Dubai Health Authority wins several local, regional and international awards.
Al Qutami: The awards reflect the quality of medical services provided by the Authority Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 25, 2019: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has announced that it has won several prestigious local, regional and international awards for its services, initiatives and applications. The Authority ......Read More
Monday, November 25, 2019
Aster Volunteers and Medcare Hospitals celebrate World Children's Day with 350 underprivileged child ...
Children from Human Appeal International Ajman attend a fun-filled medical camp hosted under the initiative ‘Healthy Kids, Brighter Future’ by Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres and Aster Volunteers Dubai, UAE, 23rd November, 2019: To commemorate the occasion of World Children’s Day, ......Read More
Saturday, November 23, 2019
2019 Mr Olympia, Brandon Curry, makes his Dubai debut at the Dubai Muscle Show.
** Dubai Muscle Show brings an incredible line-up of celebrity bodybuilders to the Middle East for the largest fitness and bodybuilding show in the region ** Dubai, UAE - November 21, 2019: The region’s biggest fitness event is excited to announce that reigning Mr Olympia, Brandon Curry, will be headlining the Dubai ......Read More
Thursday, November 21, 2019
US$500 billion worth of family wealth will change hands in MENA, experts at Wealth Arabia Summit 201 ...
Worldwide, US15 trillion worth of family wealth will pass on to the next generations between 2020 and 2030, as families transform wealth management Dubai, UAE - November 20, 2019: More than US$500 billion (Dh1.8 trillion) worth of family wealth will be passed on to the next generations in the Middle East and North Africa ......Read More
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
American Hospital Dubai to hold UAE's first motorbike health tour in support of men's health
Dubai, UAE, November 19, 2019: Marking November as the month of men’s health awareness, American Hospital Dubai host the UAE’s first motorbike health tour on 15th November 2019, highlighting the importance of men’s health and early cancer detection. With the participation of 500 motorbikes, the event, ......Read More
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Crossing a Record of 1.1 Million Participants, Dubai Fitness Challenge Ends on a Resounding High
• Historic participation of 1,108,890 residents and visitors across Dubai marked DFC’s biggest edition yet • Spectacular line-up including the historic Dubai Run 30x30 and the region’s largest-ever HIIT class with Joe Wicks drew thousands across all ages and abilities • The city endorsed its commitment to an ......Read More
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
KPMG Lower Gulf supports Emirates NBD Unity Run
Dubai, 17 November 2019: KPMG Lower Gulf was the bronze sponsor of the 4th edition of the Unity Run organized by Emirates NBD to mark the UAE Year of Tolerance and the grand finale of the Dubai Fitness Challenge. The event encouraged everyone to walk and run for unity in diversity to support people of determination. A total of 80 KPMG Lower Gulf staff were registered as runners and/or volunteers to join the inspiring event in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Nadar Haffar, Chairman and CEO, KPMG Lower Gulf, said: “We are proud to support such a fantastic initiative in the UAE that encourages the social inclusion of people of determination. KPMG strives to ......Read More
Sunday, November 17, 2019
Sleep your way to better health
A lack of rest can raise anxiety by 30 per cent, finds new study Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 17, 2019: A good night’s sleep can do wonders to help manage anxiety, according to a new study. UC Berkeley’s study says that a full night’s sleep can stabilise and manage emotions whereas a sleepless night can increase anxiety levels by up to 30 per cent. According to the WHO, one in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill health and disability ......Read More
Sunday, November 17, 2019
Hundreds of runners join #DareDiabetes race to spread awareness about diabetes
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 16 November 2019: In an attempt to raise awareness about diabetes, a common but life threatening lifestyle disease, hundreds of participants, including men and women, took part in a three-kilometer mini-marathon race held at Al Reem Island here on Friday. The #darediabtes race organised by Burjeel ......Read More
Saturday, November 16, 2019