- Since its international launch three years ago, more than 700,000 units of the Renault 4x4 Duster have been sold worldwide, making it a huge success
- With 150,000 units sold worldwide and a +57% jump in sales over the first five months of 2013, the Renault 4x4 Duster clinches distinction as Renault's best-selling car so far this year
- At the end of May 2013, Renault 4x4 Duster has taken the top spot in sales in the Middle East, among the entire Renault line-up for the region
- Since its launch in the GCC, in May 2012, the Renault 4x4 Duster has gained popularity in the region and has been ranked number four in the SUV-S segment
- Offering superior quality and value, the Renault 4x4 Duster comes with a beneficial 3-year or 100,000-kilometer warranty, specifically designed for its GCC customers
Peyman Kargar, Renault Middle East Managing Director said: “Renault 4x4 Duster is a worldwide success story. Customers from Europe, Russia, India, Brazil, and GCC prefer the high quality made and affordability of this car. For many customers, Renault 4x4 Duster has become a real and shockingly affordable alternative to the Japanese and Korean offerings. With the Duster, Renault is playing the difference in the Middle East.”
Renault 4x4 Duster, an international success
Beyond the GCC region, Renault 4x4 Duster is the most widely sold Renault vehicle in the world, with 155,729 units sold since the beginning of the year. The model records a substantial annual sales growth rate of around 59% till date.
Renault 4x4 Duster has already been granted 25 international awards and honours from France, India, Turkey, Russia and Argentina.
A shockingly affordable 4x4 in the Middle East
The Renault DUSTER is available in the region with model year 2014, in PE and SE versions, with 4x2 4-speed automatic transmissions. The higher SE version is available with 4x4 6-speed manual transmission. All versions are powered by a 2.0 16V (135 hp) engine.
From its PE entry level, Renault Duster is equipped with a driver airbag and a dashboard equipped with a radio CD/MP3 player, USB/jack plug with Bluetooth, featuring audio streaming capability. In addition to the equipment on the PE version, the higher SE version has passenger airbag, ABS system, 16” alloy wheels, fog lights, rear electric windows, leather steering wheel, driver seat with height adjustment options, and electric door mirrors. Front-seat side airbags with seat belt pre-tensioners and leather seats are available as options.
Renault Duster is very compact but roomy. It has a length of 4.31 meters, a width of 1.82 meters and a boot space of up to 475dm³ VDA .The practical, modular interior includes a folding rear bench seat, with a 60/40-split function available on certain versions. With the rear bench seat fully folded, carrying capacity is extended up to 1,636dm³ VDA.
Prior to its launch, the car was tested under GCC driving conditions to ensure the Renault standards of quality are met, and the vehicle conforms to GCC specifications and requirements.
Customers interested in the Renault Duster can explore unique selling points, GCC prices, book a test drive, and download the digital brochure or browse product details through a dedicated online landing page: www.shockingly-affordable.com.