• The Healthy Home Middle East launches with the goal to create awareness about Indoor Environment Control
• The only company in the Middle East that leaves your mattress completely sanitized
• Exclusive medical grade Ultra-Violet technology - remUVe®
Dubai, UAE, 25 June 2013 – The Healthy Home, a Dubai-based home grown company that specializes in eliminating impurities and micro-organisms from all indoor environments, has launched with the goal to create awareness about Indoor Environment Control in order to improve the community's overall well-being.
“The launch of the company holds significant value to the owner of The Healthy Home as he ventured through several solutions to improve his son's health, who was suffering from mild asthma and hay fever at the age of 16 months. Today, due to hisextensive research and the services that The Healthy Home now offers, his son is able to play like a normal toddler without the worries of frightening asthma attacks,” said Cecilia Humphreys, Sales and Marketing Manager, The Healthy Home.
The Healthy Home provides an innovative deep-cleaning and sanitizing treatment with a mission to eliminate dead or alive dust mites and their fragments from any home environment to limit exposure to indoor allergen. The company sanitizes the surface and inside of mattressesagainst dust mites, bed bugs, bacteria, mold and fungi.
The Middle East provides perfect breeding conditions for many impurities due to the extreme temperatures and humidity, poor indoor air quality due to the continuous use of air conditioning, double glazed windows that prevent direct UV sun light penetration (the first known natural disinfectant) and frequent sand storms and surrounding construction dust.
“At any given time there are two million dust mites living in your bed andthe worst part is that these dust mites feed on you while you are sleeping at night, considering a person spends 1/3 of his or her life in bed! We want to educate people to take control of their own Indoor Environment and we want this message to go even further to the work place and commercial spaces like hotels, nurseries, offices and hospitals,” added Cecilia.
The dry, chemical-free and environment friendly treatment is performed in two steps:
• A specialized industrial-strength pulsating vacuum device, that provides extreme vibration and suction to both sides of the mattress, is used to remove dust particles, fungal spores and other debris.
• The Healthy Home specialized vacuums have 11 times the suction power of your regular off-the-shelf vacuum machine.
• The exclusive medical grade sanitizing device is applied which uses powerful Ultra Violet light to destroy DNA, eliminating any remaining dust mites, bacteria, mold and other pathogens, leaving the mattress completely sanitized.
• UV light mirrors the natural outdoor purification system of the sun, by decomposing the allergy and disease-causing microbes living and multiplying in unnoticed surfaces inside your home, while neutralizing unpleasant odors from the mattress ensuring freshness.
“We are committed to caring about our community's well-being. We know that people are aware of the fact that they do not feel well and are experiencing different allergies in their homes which are some of the symptoms to look out for, however they don't do anything about it as they blame their illnesses on the harsh weather conditions and their lifestyles. The smallest change to their Indoor Environment can have the biggest positive impact to their well-being,” concluded Cecilia.
Common symptoms to look out for are headaches, fatigue, red or watery eyes, sneezing, coughing and itchiness (throat, skin, nose, eyes). These symptoms can further lead to diseases that can have severe effects on people such as Rhinitis (Hay Fever), Sinusitis, Asthma, Eczema, Bronchitis and Conjunctivitis. The reality is that these impurities and micro-organisms are part of our lives however it is recommended that mattresses be sanitized at least twice a year, or every three months in case of any allergy sufferer in the household to prevent and alleviate these diseases.
To book your free demo or to schedule an appointment with your trusted go-to-partner for your indoor deep cleaning and sanitizing call 800 SANITIZE (800 72648493) or visitwww.thehealthyhome.me.