Delivers Increased Productivity, Reduced Costs
Dubai, May 21, 2013 — HP has announced it is expanding its printing and imaging portfolio to help SMBs and Enterprises improve efficiency and reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
These new solutions include:
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521 offers print, scan, copy and fax capabilities to help customers maximise their print investment by getting more functionality from one device
- A new enterprise class device in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 that offers secure, large-volume printing and imaging capabilities at a low price
- HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner designed for SMBs that need an easy-to-use, intuitive scanner with a small footprint
- The HP Officejet Pro 200 series that offers professional, reliable printing for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers
- And, enhancements to HP Exstream Delivery Manager that offer assured digital delivery and tracking capabilities for electronic customer communications
Print and imaging devices improve SMB and enterprise workgroup efficiency
For SMBs and enterprises that need to efficiently manage their printing environment and budget, HP is introducing five new devices that easily integrate into existing IT environments.
Offering the leading printing speed and paper capacity in its segment, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521 provides reliable, affordable print, scan, copy and fax capabilities for business efficiency and quality. Using the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 521's color touchscreen control panel, users can easily pull in content from HP Connected applications and originate jobs directly from the device. A dual-headed scanner allows for faster processing of duplex jobs, and scan-to-cloud capabilities ensure that customers can easily capture and route key documents.
The HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 provides enterprise workgroups secure, large-volume printing and imaging capabilities at a low price. Customers also will streamline workflows by incorporating paper documents into digital workflows using the device's 8-inch, color touchscreen to preview, edit and digitally send documents. The HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 is scalable and easily managed by corporate IT via central printing policies and fleet-level security solutions.
The HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP provide professional, reliable printing for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers.Customers can keep tasks moving by accessing device features and time-saving business apps directly from the device's color touch screen. The printers also offer enterprise manageability features such as Web Jetadmin, which have previously only been available in HP LaserJet products.
Finally, the HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner is designed for SMBs that need an easy-to-use, intuitive scanner with a small footprint. The HP Scanjet Pro 3000 makes scanning fast and simple for businesses with one-pass duplex scanning and HP EveryPage Ultrasonic multifeed detection to prevent more than one page from being scanned at a time.
Ensure Customers Receive All Electronic Communications
For organisations that want to provide communications like utility bills or credit card statements via multiple channels, HP has also introduced new enhancements to HP Exstream Delivery Manager that will ensure that content is received by customers.
HP Exstream Delivery Manager, in the case that an electronic customer communication isn't received, now automatically sends it to a secondary channel (i.e. SMS) an unlimited amount of times until the customer receives it.
Additionally, new integration with interactive marketing firm ExactTarget allows companies to track electronic customer communications and compile data on messages that were opened, not opened, forwarded, deleted or caught by spam filters.
Additional information about new HP imaging and printing devices and software solutions is available at www.hp.com/go/mfp.
Availability and Prices
The new HP printing solutions for business customers have rolled across the Middle East since April 2013 and are now available in the region, as follows:
• HP Officejet Pro 251 series at a starting price of AED 899
• HP Officejet Pro 276 series at a starting price of AED 1299
• HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521 at a starting price of AED 2,738
• HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 at a starting price of AED 11,470
• HP Scanjet Pro 3000 S2 Sheet-feed Scanner at a starting price of AED 1,725
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.