Dubai, 12 May: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, the Ottoman inspired luxury resort located on Palm Jumeirah, has appointed Dirk Bansemer as the new Executive Assistant Manager (EAM) of Food and Beverage where he will oversee the hotel's portfolio of 10 restaurants and nightlife venues.
Dirk Bansemer, from Germany, has over 28 years international experience in the industry and has established and developed a number of successful restaurant concepts. His experience spans the strategic, financial and marketing elements of food and beverage operations where he has headed the F&B departments of leading hotels in Germany, China, Japan, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. Prior to joining Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Dirk was the Director of Food and Beverage at the Al Faisaliah and Al Khozama Hotel (A Rosewood Hotel) in Saudi Arabia where he managed all aspects of the F&B department, including Banqueting Operations.
In his new role, Dirk will look after the service and production of all food and beverage operations, supporting the team to drive the continued successful development of the hotel's award winning restaurants, nightlife venues and banqueting facilities, securing Jumeirah Zabeel Saray's position as a unique Destination of Culinary Excellence in Dubai.
Having recently relaunched Plaj, the hotel's beachside restaurant with a new Mediterranean menu concept, an extend terrace area and new furniture, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray will soon be home to Jumeirah's third signature steakhouse, the Rib Room, with plans for work to start on this at the end of this year.
Existing Restaurants include
- Al Nafoorah BBC GoodFood 2012 award winning Best Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Middle East
- Amala North Indian cuisine offering a unique set price a la carte buffet menu
- Imperium Buffet restaurant that offers a magnificent brunch
- Voi Time Out Dubai 2013 Best South East Asian Restaurant winner - Vietnamese restaurant with a French twist
- Voda Bar nominated for best Ladies night TimeOut Nightlife Awards 2013
- CClub a regal cigar lounge serving chocolates, cognacs and cigars
- MusicHall management partnership highly commended in TimeOut Awards 2013
- supperclub management partnership first venue of the famous global brand to come to the UAE