Dubai, United Arab Emirates:-The coveted Samsung Galaxy S4 is now on sale at Axiom Telecom.
The Galaxy S4 was developed to redefine the way the consumers live and to help maximize their fulfillment of life. It will be available in two color options, Black Mist and White Frost.
Featuring a five inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920x1080) display screen with 441ppi, the Galaxy S4 is housed in a light (130g) and slim (7.9mm) shape.
“Samsung Galaxy S4 is surely set to become one of 2013's biggest selling smartphones,” said Faisal Al Bannai, CEO, Axiom Telecom.
“With the bar set so high by Galaxy S3's runaway success, Samsung has been under a lot of pressure to take its smartphone experience to the next level. They have not disappointed. The Galaxy S4 is a worthy successor; a subtle evolution that oozes class and comes packed with innovations specifically designed to make life easier for the consumer.”
Key new features include:
- ‘Dual Camera': so you can take simultaneous photos and videos using both the rear and front cameras, then blend the pictures together
- ‘Story Album': curates content, such as SNS posts, memos, location and weather information, as well as photos and videos, to create a photo album which is personalised around your timeline of special occasions and events
- ‘Group Play': means you can enjoy music, photos and games with those around you, without requiring a Wi-Fi AP or cellular signal
- ‘Samsung Smart Pause': so you can control the screen using your eyes
- ‘Air View': allows you to hover with your fingers to preview the content of an email, S-Planner, image gallery or video without having to open it
- ‘Air Gesture': so you can change a music track, scroll up and down a web page, or accept a call with a wave of your hand
- ‘S-Health' software: empowers your life by keeping you up-to-date with health and wellbeing information through a range of accessories
Axiom Telecom has a strong reputation as the leading destination for Samsung products and support services, including becoming one of the first retailers in the region to sell must-have devices like the Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S III Mini and the Galaxy Camera. Axiom Telecom has previously won the Samsung Best Retail Display award and offers dedicated, branded device demonstration zones in its stores.
With 2,000 employees, Axiom Telecom is the Middle East's largest mobile retailer, currently boasting a portfolio of 575 retail points and a reach of over 8,000 retailers (3,742 through direct distribution).
In addition to a growing reputation for its rapid launches, Axiom Telecom stands out for a host of customer service innovations such as a 60-second data transfer, a pick-up and delivery service for repairs, stand-by phones during the repair period, and a 2-year warranty on select brands.