The upcoming “Big Data and High Performance Analytics” Forum in Dubai at Fairmont Hotel, Dubai UAE (Sheikh Zayed Road) on Sunday the 28th of April 2013, has been designed with the aim to offer Businesses and Organizations an immediate increase in the net-worth of their Intellectual Capital Assets.
We encourage you to take the time to review the Forum Agenda, and all pertinent information. We are confident that you will identify areas which shall bear immediate benefits to your organization regardless of which Industry or Public Sector it is active in.
Visit today www.BigDataForum.ae and take advantage of the early bird
Speakers and Topics of the Forum (still in progress)
“Driving Big Value from the Big Data Operations Architecture” Aamer Ahmed, Executive Director, SkyComputing Consortium, S. Arabia
“Big Data and the Nature of Business Decisions” Madsen Mark, Founder, Third Nature, Inc. U.S.A.
“Technology, Social CRM and BIG Data: How Tourism benefits!” Ahlemeyer-Stubbe, Andrea, Director Strategic Analytics at Draftfcb München, Germany
“Business Analytics in the Banking Sector. The need, the adoption, the challenges and the architectural consideration” Naqvi Syed, Account Manager Enterprise Banking UAE - SAS Institute, Dubai
“Topic will be announced soon” Belhouari Adil, A. Vice President Assistant, Head of Analytics and Data mining in Banking Sector, Riyadh Bank, S. Arabia
“Big Data: Minimizing Risks and Maximizing Rewards”. Franklin Samuel, Ph.D. Senior Analytical Lead, GOOGLE, U.S.A.
“Topic will be announced soon” Zagorsky Victoria, Consumer Insights Manager at Citibank UAE
“Customer segmentation & advanced social network analysis for getting the maximum of your customer base” Tsiptsis Konstantinos, Author of the book: “Data Mining Techniques in CRM: Inside Customer Segmentation” (Wiley Publications), CRM & Customer Intelligence Head at Eurobank Greece.
[2 to 3 more speakers will participate to the forum.]
Coordinator of the 1st and 3rd Panel: Rahman Abdul Atif, Knowledge Manager
Coordinator of the 2nd Panel: Rebaie Ali, Independent BI/BigData Analyst. Director of Data Science at Datoscala
What will be discussed?
- Some of the indicative topics that will be discussed at the forum are the following:
- Common use cases of analytics in Retail/FMCG, Banks, Telecoms, Tourism, Energy
- Big Data is the next frontier for innovation, competition and productivity.
- Best practices in Business Analytics by Industry Leaders
- Current challenges faced by Financial Organizations in Middle East
- Having analytical capabilities and the best data, can someone create competitive advantages?
- Are there significant risks associated with owning large data stores and what are the financial and security risks?
- Possessing large amounts of data, especially customer data, exposes an organization to hacking and corporate espionage threats that can severely impact both business operations and public relations.
- Customers become more and more mobile thus brand-loyalty becomes more difficult to achieve. How can a company use its Data and Business Analytic tools to increase customer loyalty?
- Customer segmentation & advanced social network analysis for getting the maximum of your customer base.
- How can you improve customer retention, cross-sell and up-sell using Social Network Analysis?
The forum will bring professionals from all the region of the Gulf from different industries such as Telecoms, Banking, Retail, Logistics, Tourism and Energy and it will be a great place for networking. The forum will provide valuable information to the following participants such as CEOs, CFOs, Chief Information Officers, Business Analytic and Business Intelligence Directors, Data Mining Professionals, Marketing Managers, Business Development Managers, IT Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Logistic Managers and Professionals, Data Modelers, Bank Relationship Managers, Customer Insight Professionals, Enterprise Architects and Consultants
Organizer: The Big Data Forum takes place with the cooperation of Arabian-Forums.ae and European-Forums.eu. Arabian-Forums.ae and European-Forums.eu provide a common place for professionals and individuals looking to get the new trends, latest developments, most updated knowledge and innovations that high caliber speakers of the forums bring through their exceptional expertise to the podium of the panels. www.Arabian-Forums.ae
For more information please contact us at info@BigDataForum.ae or call at +30.210.6846329, +30.6947.263309