United Arab Emirates, October 12, 2020: With the temperatures dropping, it’s time to think about packing away your kids’ summer outfits and stocking up children’s wear pieces for the fall. Autumn is a perfect time to experiment with fashion and buy new outfits for kids. The key to autumn fashion shopping lies in purchasing the essentials and keeping it fun, fresh and unique.
The new collection from Max for the little ones lead with classic autumnal colours, highlighting the fun aspect of kids at play and versatility of the clothes on offer this season. There are hundreds of different styles around, but we’ve selected the best children’s fashion trends in stores:
1. Autumn outfits with versatile jog pants not only feel comfortable but they also look cool. We love the idea of creating a colour-block outfit by pairing a sweatshirt with jog pants in contrasting colours. Play around with different shades and textures until you find the perfect autumn outfit.
2. Who doesn’t love denims? They are probably one of the few articles of clothing that can be worn all year round. Both functional and stylish, a denim jacket thrown over a dress will keep your little girl warm and it can be taken off if the sun starts peeking out.
3. We love the incorporation of rusty colours in fall outfits. Reds move away from true tones towards more interesting hues, with hints of pink and blue whilst oranges and yellows are full of zest and almost neon at times. Pick a knee-length burgundy dress and pair with white trainers and you are good to go.
4. Autumn is the only time of year where you can wear two bright colours together and no one bats an eye. Go for bright printed shirts for boys and floral dresses for girls for this weather. Bright red, blue, maroon, yellow, mustard, green, and brown are the best colours for autumn.
5. Send your kiddo out the door with a tracksuit that will keep him or her toasty warm. A light pink tracksuit for girls is a great alternative to bulky jackets that don't allow kids to run, jump and move around. Look for cute illustrations, motifs and prints on everything – more is more.
Max fall collection includes active and pieces designed for layering that are created to appeal to boys and girls who are starting to make their own style statements. With mixing and matching in mind, the collection allows kids to show their independence and personality through what they wear and how they wear it.