** Materializing Your Dreams Through Visualization in a 2-part workshop on Saturday, September 28th and October 12th **
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - September 24, 2019: The LightHouse Arabia, a community mental health and wellness center on Al Wasl Road, is leading the way in helping improve mental health and wellbeing in the UAE and are hosting Val-YOU, a 2-part vision board workshop on Saturday, September 28th and October 12th to help participants start actioning their goals and living the life they always wanted.
Participants will walk away from this experience with:
• A visual expression of their goals and dreams in the form of a vision board
• Strategies to live their lives authentically, full of value and purpose
• Practical tools to start actioning their goals, starting today
• Learn how to identify your visions, reinforce daily affirmations and manifest life goals
• Be encouraged to practice self-expression through art, explore exciting possibilities for
your future and create your unique vision board
• Learn ways to silence your inner critic, which can get in the way of making progress on your goals and dreams
• Create SMART goals in order to ensure follow-through
• Understand your own blocks to achieving greatness, and plan ahead for addressing
obstacles along your path to success
Val-You, will be led by Counselling Psychologist, Christine Kritzas, who has over eight years of experience as a practicing Psychologist, working extensively with children and families in distress. Christine is committed to exploring and developing every person’s individuality and unique potential in a collaborative therapeutic relationship. She is also the creator of the Smart Heart Board Game® - a board game that aims at facilitating emotional expression in children.
Val-YOU is a 2-Part Workshop suitable for Adults (20 years+) on Saturday, September 28th and Saturday, October 12th, from 10am – 12pm. The workshop costs AED 495 per person, excluding VAT, and includes materials for creating your own vision board on the day. Advance booking and payment is required and spaces are limited.