Dubai, UAE, January 16, 2019: RAK Petroleum plc, the Oslo-listed oil and gas investment company, announces that, as the result of a request by Afaq Al Roya Trading (LLC) to release the restrictions on its 9,000,000 Restricted Class A Shares, and a request by another shareholder to release the restrictions on his 180,000 Restricted Class A Shares, 9,180,000 Restricted Class A Shares have been re-designated as Class A Shares and 9,180,000 Class B Shares, representing 18,360,000 votes, have been transferred to the Company and cancelled.
Following these actions having become effective today, the share capital of the Company is GBP 3,328,169.57, consisting of :
- 203,822,717 Class A Shares, each with a nominal value of GBP 0.01,
- 123,991,988 Restricted Class A Shares, each with a nominal value of GBP 0.01,
- 123,991,988 Class B Shares, each with a nominal value of GBP 0.0000001,
- 87,488,693 Class C Shares, each with a nominal value of GBP 0.0000001 and
- 50,000 redeemable shares, each with a nominal value of GBP 1.00, resulting in 575,798,681 total votes.
These changes in the holdings of voting rights resulted in changes in the percentages of voting rights held by the Company's largest shareholders. The resulting voting rights and holdings of the largest shareholders are set forth in the attached listing of the twenty largest holders as of 15 January 2019.