Dubai, UAE, April 6, 2016: Fillerina is a ground-breaking at-home alternative to fillers. Proven to radically reduce wrinkles in just fourteen days, this non-invasive treatment uses a highly effective blend of six hyaluronic acids that infiltrate every layer of the skin for the most visible changes. At the heart of the range lies the Dermo Cosmetic Filler Treatments, offered in three different grades to suit your skin, they guarantee wow factor results that are sustained with luxury complementary creams in-between uses.
To achieve maximum and most effective results, it has to be used correctly, which includes knowing which grade of treatment is suitable for your skin. Fillerina dermo-cosmetic fillers are available in three different concentrations;
- Grade 1 – Treats moderate wrinkles and expression lines, and improves signs of sagging, particularly around the lips and cheekbones
- Grade 2 – Treats visible wrinkles and expression lines and improves uneven skin tone and areas of visible sagging especially around the cheekbones and lips
- Grade 3 – Treats deep set wrinkles and expression lines, very uneven skin tone and severe sagging of facial features, especially around the lips and cheekbones
Key Ingredients and Benefits Fillerina dermo-cosmetic fillers feature a blend of six different hyaluronic acid molecules which vary in size and weight in order to most effectively penetrate and plump up the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate – Immediately penetrates the skin and helps with the swelling of tissues and the smoothing of wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – Penetrates the middle and deep layers of the skin, filling in wrinkles and plumping up lines from the inside.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Penetrates the surface and middle layers of the skin binding large quantities of water and helps level out the cutaneous skin layer.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Penetrates the surface layers of the skin and helps to keep tissue plumped up.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (Reticulated Hyaluronic Acid) – Guarantees a slow and continual hyaluronic acid release into the skin, helping to keep the skin tissue plumped up.
- Matrifull – Provides reconstruction and gradual progressive plumping up of cutaneous tissue.
- Hexapeptide – Stimulates the production of membrane proteins to help the flow of water through all of the skin’s layers.
Fillerina is the result of 5 years of research at Labo Cosprophar Suisse, renowned for its expertise, high standards of clinical safety and ability to bring best-in-class products to the cosmetic industry and consumers.
Fillerina Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment (Grade 1 AED 499, Grade 2 AED 549 and Grade 3 AED 599) is available at leading pharmacies including Bin Sina and Boots across the UAE.