• Interiors marked yet another successful showing at the Middle East’s premier and longest running furniture and design exhibition, Index 2014.
• This year, the Interiors stand features collections from the luxurious Mariner line.
Dubai, UAE - May 2013 - Noted furniture brand Interiors made another great impression at Middle East’s premier and longest running furniture and design exhibition, Index 2014. Held between the 19th and 22nd of May at the Dubai World Trade Centre, the 24 year old exhibition is an esteemed platform that features renowned names from the arena of interior decoration and other décor related fields. The prestigious exhibition also plays host to numerous manufacturers throughout the globe.
Known for showcasing the latest and finest in furniture, Interiors featured exquisite Spanish brand Mariner amongst other notable names. Since its inception in 1893, the 120 year old Mariner Company has been one of the foremost manufacturers of furniture, light fixtures and accessories in classic styles. The brand specializes in well-crafted and generous luxury designs that have been meticulously created by skilled artisans who employ the finest materials. The Mariner collection that made an appearance at the Interiors booth this year included the following:
• Le Marais Collection: Inspired by the elegant forms of the Georgian Style and designed by Sergio Perez, this collection pays immense attention to exquisite details, combining fine walnut veneers, black piano lacquer and precious gilt bronze inlaid works. The ultimate refined touch is given by the bronze ormolu decoration in glamorous gold finish and the line comprises of dining room, living room and bedroom furniture as well as occasional pieces.
• Richmond: A beautiful line inspired by the neoclassic style, combining natural walnut burl & sycamore veneers, smoky walnut high gloss finish, with Venetian glass plate and bronze parts in shining gold finishing. Richmond is an extensive collection composed of dining room, living room and bedroom furniture as well as other occasional pieces.
• Park Lane: A new Empire collection by Mariner S.A. which blends well-known Greek and Roman orders with contemporary design thereby creating a stately appearance and lavish living. This collection boasts of distinctive and excellent attributes such as cerejeida veneers, delicate oak wood ornaments, brass work in French gold finish emphasizing the warm tones of the furniture and custed brass. It also features delicate ornaments touched with gilt by the brand’s artisans.
• Gallery: Innovative and unlike Mariner’s usual designs, Gallery incorporates the latest styles from the world of luxury into the Mariner Universe. It puts forward a product concept that is based on new trends and novel emotions, yet it doesn’t sacrifice the brand’s distinct craftsmanship, design and tradition
Strengthening its commitment of over four decades, Interiors continues to provide its clientele with the most premium names in furniture. With a stand that featured the most deluxe names, Interiors marked yet another successful appearance at the Index 2014.