Only the most demanding seek to improve on perfection.
A few years ago we presented Arabian Nights, two luxury perfumes which pay homage to Arabic culture.
Arabian Nights Private Collection is the sublimation of Arabian Nights into two proposals: A fragrance for men. A fragrance for women.
For those who are passionate about perfume, about the extraordinary beauty of an exquisite and select aroma, a fragrance’s greatest raison d’être is the delight in a fine, elegant and sumptuous perfume.
Arabian Nights Private Collection is a challenge to perfection. We do not content ourselves with two perfect fragrances, we seek the sublime.
The creation of the two fragrances which form the Arabian Nights Private Collection required the selection of perfumers with a great sensitivity to conjugate the richest and most elegant components. We needed their firm commitment to reach the maximum delight in perfumery.
The exhaustive work on the olfactive composition results in an admirable result. Rigorous attention has been paid to every small detail; great care has been taken over each small variation or proportion. Many months of demanding work have brought us two unique, exquisite and sublime fragrances.
ARABIAN NIGHTS PRIVATE COLECTION WOMAN
The sublime perfume for her Olfactive Family: OUD – ROSE.
Perfumist: Fabrice Pellegrin
“To create Arabian Nights Private Collection Woman, through books, maps and history I transported myself to the magical Arabic places which have become so emblematic in history.
Among all the possibilities, I wanted to select raw materials typical to Arabic culture and which can best combine with a woman’s skin and the warmth of her land.
Light top notes are the prelude to the aromatic explosion found in the heart of the fragrance. The perfume evolves with a vibrant pulse, just like a woman’s heart. The soft accords in the top notes, such as bergamot and violet leaves are accentuated with the presence of blackcurrant and form the first heartbeat.
The pulse slowly accelerates with jasmine and soft bursts of rose infusion. The stimulating saffron once again accelerates the rhythm and the aroma’s vibrations take over the skin.
The intensity continues to increase; cedar wood and sandalwood encourage the fragrance’s rhythm. At this point in this perfume creation two unique components crown the composition: the enormous and genuinely Arabic Oud accord and the feminine sweetness of the Arabic praline. It is precisely this fusion between Oud and praline, the sweet notes of caramelized sugar together with the nuts that form the rich praline encompassing the aroma of Oud, enhancing the sensuality of this warm note.
The olfactive ecstasy of the fusion of Oud and praline crown the composition creating a sublime perfume.”
ARABIAN NIGHTS PRIVATE COLLECTION MAN
the sublime perfume for him
Fragrance Family: Oriental Spicy
Perfumists: Celine Barel and Olivier Polge
- Top Notes: Cumin, LMR Rose, Violet Blossoms
- Heart Notes: Incense, LMR Heart Cypriol, LMR MD Patchouli
- Base Notes: IFF Captive Amber, Suede, Virginia Cedarwood, Musk
Manly and captivating, a magic fragrance inspired by the most mysterious ingredients of Orient.
Enigmatic incense blends to the warmth of exotic Woods and spices, an accord of amber, patchouli and suede infuses the perfume with a unique, unforgettable trail.
- The Arabian Nights Private Collection bottles maintain the same level of luxury and explicit elegance as revealed by the fragrance.
- The glass is covered in gold colour through a meticulous process called “glass metallization”.
- Through this meticulous and painstaking task, the golden metal and the glass become one, the fusion resulting in this regal bottle for a magnificent perfume.
- We maintain the prism shape for the masculine fragrance and the hexagonal form for the feminine fragrance. The border, filled with typically Arabic geometric patterns, is the colour of a brilliant, black jet stone on both bottles. The cap of the feminine fragrance also takes on this colour.
- A bottle of this character requires an appropriate packaging with the same level of exquisite finishes.
- The packaging of both fragrances is an extraordinarily rigid prism so as to house a bottle of these characteristics. Its finish resembles a crocodile-skin effect in black.
Woman Private Collection AED 900
Man Private Collection AED 706
Available at Areej