Illustrious perfumer, Parfums De Marly, is renowned for paying homage to the magnificence and elegance of horses. Dedicating diverse scents to these majestic steeds, Parfums de Marly latest collection of perfumes, Arabian Breed, pays tribute to the strength and refinement of Arabian horses.
Each perfume in this stunning collection has been named after an Arab horse and epitomizes the values attributed to each horse through its packaging and unique notes. The collection is made up of the following scents:
Hamdani: The Hamdani was often considered as the symbol of power and beauty and was thought to be a pure and athletic horse. The fragrance divulges an elegant masculinity as the firmness of the leather and tobacco notes are merged with honey and cloves delivering a remarkably authentic scent.
- Top notes: Myrrh, Frankincense
- Heart notes: Guaiac wood, honey, clove
- Base notes: Benzoin, leather DM, cypriol (papyrus), sandalwood, tobacco abs, styrax
Habdan: The transcendence of this noble, gentle stallion was discovered during the conquests of the legendary Crusades. A majestic wave unfurls from the fragrance to reveal notes of saffron and frankincense that end up with an amber wake.
- Top notes: Frankincense, Saffron
- Heart notes: Apple, Agarwood, Rose
- Base notes: Amber, Maltol, Opoponax
Kuhuyan: One of the oldest Arabian breeds, the masculine and magnificent Kuhuyan historically represents the origins of glory and nobility. The fragrance starts with a slight fresh duo of violet and jasmine with the heart revealing its intensity through the leather notes.
- Top notes: Violet leaves, Jasmine
- Heart notes: Leather, Heliotrope
- Base notes: Agarwood, Amber, Tonka Bean
Oajan: Back in the olden days the Oajan was considered a powerful frame of war and riders nowadays do not hesitate to rely on him to win successive riding championships. The corresponding scent will please you with the sugary notes of vanilla and Tonka beans for an unforgettable and suave olfactive journey.
- Top notes: Cinnamon, Honey, Osmanthus
- Heart notes: Benzoin, Labdanum, Amber, Davana
- Base notes: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Tonka Bean
Releasing in the markets in October of 2013, do not miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of heritage, history and royalty with Parfums De Marly's exquisite Arabian Breed collection.