Eid is just around the corner and it’s time to put your most fashionable foot forward this festive season. Keeping this in mind, L’Oréal Paris unveils its long awaited Eid look, the ‘So Couture Eid Look’ worn by the brand’s spokesperson from the Middle East, Arwa! With the stunning So Couture Eid look, L’Oréal Paris makes the ultimate fashion statement by dressing Arwa’s eyes up in the Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara and the Super Liner So Couture, while her lips and nails have been adorned by the brand’s made-to-measure line, Collection Privee.
Full of finesse and detail, L’Oréal Paris has developed a high quality and rare material that lightly envelops each lash thereby giving volume and intensity and enhancing eyes with a powerful black silk. With Volume Million Lashes So Couture, the eyes are elegantly decorated and radiate sophistication in the smallest detail owing to a captivating fragrance. To complete the look, an exquisite line by the Superliner So Couture is sufficient as it reinvents itself with an exceptionally delicate top for a perfectly precise line. The So Couture brush too has been designed as state-of-the-art beauty artistry and claims to be as precise as a dressmaker’s needle with 408 extra soft and small bristles.
With its latest nude couture array of lipsticks and nail polishes, L’Oréal Paris brings you the exclusive opportunity to sport the very same shade worn by your favorite spokesperson from the brand. Named after the beautiful women that represent the brand, each unique shade has been created based on the diverse nuances of the spokesperson it has been christened after. Some of the shades that Collection Privee comprises of include the following:
- The Doutzen Nude (Barely Pink): Model Doutzen Kroes’ shade is a combination of freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness.
- The Eva Nude (Barely Golden): With a hint of gold added, actress Eva Longoria’s favorite shade captures the radiance of matte skin and sublimates the complexion.
- The Julianne Nude (Barely Peach): Actress Julianne Moore’s shade is sensual and delicate to the extreme and enhances the glow of pale complexions.
- The Freida Nude (Barely Parma): Emphasizing the delicacy and elegance of the beautiful Amber complexion like actress Freida Pinto’s, this shade is refined, fresh and sophisticated.
- The Jane Nude (Barely Beige): Softened with a touch of peach, veteran actress Jane Fonda’s favorite shade naturally enhances matte complexions.
Totally unique and so refined with just a touch of chic, Arwa’s So Couture Nude Look is the perfect one to dress up in this Eid! Sport the ‘So Couture Nude Look’ and replicate the beautiful look worn by your favorite L’Oréal Paris Spokesperson!