• Tweet, post, chat, browse, call and SMS with the Daily Saver Bundle for only AED 2.5/day
• Customers only pay for the time they talk with Pay by the Second® billing and enjoy flexi-minutes for either local, international calls or text messages
Dubai, UAE, 5 June 2014: The need to stay connected and stay social is important, and who understands this better than du! With this in mind, du has announced the availability of Daily Saver Bundle - a great value-added data package that lets du prepaid customers combine data connectivity and convenience of pre-bundled flexi minutes and Pay by the Second® billing for just AED 2.5/day!
Now all du prepaid customers have unlimited access to their favourite social applications – be it Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Youtube and so on. du’s powerful flexi minutes combines 50 MB of data, 5 minutes and 5 SMS for national or international usage! Now everybody can stay connected and stay social at all times!
Key benefits of Daily Saver Bundle:
• It’s time to socialise: Access to popular social apps like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Youtube and Instagram, everyday.
• Included calls: 5 minutes daily to use for national or international calls
• Included text messages: 5 SMSes daily to text nationally or internationally
• Pay only what you use: With Pay by the Second® billing
• No need to remember renewal: Automatic deduction from More Time balance, every 24 hours.
Minutes and SMS are valid for 175 international destinations. Local calls beyond these units will be charged at regular rates of 0.6 fils per second from 3 July. To activate the offer, new customers should dial *135*7#. Once activated, an SMS confirmation will be sent. The Daily Saver Bundle will be active immediately with a validity of 24 hours, which will automatically be renewed. AED2.5 will be deducted from the customer’s ‘More Time’ wallet with each renewal. Apart from this, du customers can call home for less at an attractive 0.6 fils per second for select international destinations, at a call set-up fee of only AED1. They can activate this free of charge by dialling *135*30# and then pressing 1.