The legendary fashion forward bunny Fifi Lapin collaborates with Mamas & Papas on an exclusive new collection for very lucky 0-4 year olds
Having taken the fashion world by storm, the world’s coolest and most fashion forward bunny has brought her unique style and the latest quirky designs to this exciting new Spring/Summer collection, offering everything from gorgeous jackets and dresses to a top & dungaree set, a tutu and tees all available exclusively at Mamas & Papas.
Fifi’s gorgeous sketches make her the perfect partner for this collection, bringing the latest catwalk chic to the Mamas & Papas children’s wear range. “We like to think our children’s wear is at the forefront of fashion, just like Fifi Lapin. This collaboration is an opportunity for both of us to show our creative flair”, Richard Harris, Mamas & Papas Fashion Director.
“I’m in love with it all but the quilted jacket is really special, an heirloom piece. I had the idea to quilt the fabric with a bunny head shape and I think it’s worked really well. Then you open it up to find miniature me’s all over the lining. Just gorgeous!” Fifi Lapin
Available to buy from April 2015, this exciting new range of outfits means the only question they’ll have is ‘what should I wear today?’
A NOTE FROM FIFI:
“Hi, I'm Fifi Lapin... I was born one of 257 brothers and sisters but when I was only a year old a tragedy struck our little family. There was an outbreak of myxomatosis and I was the only one of the brood to survive. My parents are therefore incredibly protective of me and can't help but spoil me rotten.
I'm a hare-ss to my father’s fortune which he made playing fast and loose with carrot and lettuce shares on the international stock market. There are a lot of rabbits out there eating carrots and lettuce so I guess he just struck gold (or orange you might say). Some people think I’m just a social butterfly but I think there is more to me than just an extremely stylish clotheshorse!”
About Mamas & Papas:
• Britain’s favourite nursery brand Mamas & Papas launched in 1981 by husband and wife Luisa and David Scacchetti. It is still a family business with daughters Amanda and Olivia in Directorial positions. As parents themselves they are helping to design products and services for a new generation of parents and parents to be
• Mamas & Papas has been acclaimed for its success with awards such as Which? Best Buys, Prima Fashion Awards, Loved By Parent Awards and numerous product awards from Mother & Baby
• The company employs 1,326 colleagues around the world with its Headquarters in Yorkshire, England
• Mamas & Papas has 36 stores in the UK and its products are sold in over 3,000 locations in 50 countries
• The group turned-over £143 million in 2013 and continues to invest in getting closer to consumers through a mobile site, mobile applications and improved consumer services such as the industry leading click and collect service which arranges delivery to store from 1 hour via our online channel
• Mamas & Papas offer key in-store services to enhance the customer experience: free one-to-one advice appointments, baby essentials checklists, expert advisers, baby wish list services and gift box services
• Mamas & Papas is one of the biggest names in nursery retail and baby wear, favoured by celebrity mums including Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys and Erin O’Connor