To mark its 130th anniversary, SAINT HONORE has designed a collector's timepiece: the first ever to be made from a piece of metal girder from the world's most famous monument.
SAINT HONORE has used this precious component to make the bezel, its decoration and brown colour an unmistakable reference to the French monument.
The bezel surrounds a raised dial based on the same architecture; at its centre, it reveals the wheel train of the automatic mechanical movement specially personalised by SAINT HONORE.
Mounted on an elegant brown “croco design” leather strap, the “Tour Eiffel” Timepiece has been manufactured in a limited series of 1,885 pieces in steel (in homage to the year the watchmaking house was established), offering a unique opportunity to wear on your wrist an exceptional symbol of France and the technological genius of Gustave Eiffel.
42 mm steel case, bezel carved from a piece of the Eiffel Tower decorated with a diamond motif, silver open dial echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower, Sellita SW 200 automatic movement, personalised oscillating weight and crown, date, sapphire glass, water resistant to 50 m, brown faux crocodile skin strap with an “Tour Eiffel” pin buckle, limited series of 1,885 pieces in steel, collector’s case, certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee (SETE), made in Switzerland.
The “Tour Eiffel” Timepiece, technical details:
- 42 mm steel case
- Bezel carved from a piece of the Eiffel Tower decorated with decor “croisillons”
- Silver open dial echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower
- Sellita SW 200 automatic movement
- Personalised oscillating weight and crown
- Sapphire glass
- Water resistant to 50 m
- Brown “croco design” leather strap with an “Eiffel Tower” pin buckle
- Limited Edition of 1885 pieces in steel
- Collector’s case
- Certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee (SETE)
- SWISS MADE