Monday, 6th November 2014: The annual Images RetailME Awards held in Dubai on the 3rd of November celebrated some of the country’s most outstanding achievements in retail. The Apparel Group swept away 9 prestigious awards striking it big at this year’s Images RetailME Awards 2014.
The annual RetailME Awards recognizes top-performing retailers and best retail practices in the region and rewards excellence across a wide range of retail categories. Well-regarded for its credible and transparent evaluation of performance, the award ceremony has established itself as a premiere benchmark for retail excellence and is the most prestigious event of its kind in the Middle East.
The Apparel Group won nine prestigious awards at the RetailME Awards 2014:
1. Most Admired Retailer of the Year Fast Fashion - Aeropostale
2. Most Admired Retailer of the Year Footwear & Accessories - Nine West
3. Most Admired Retailer of the Year Beauty & Wellness - Inglot
4. Most Admired Retailer of the Year Food Service (Casual Dining) - Tim Hortons
5. Most Admired Store Design of the Year Sportswear Retail - Athlete's Co
6. Most Admired Store Design of the Year Footwear Retail - Charles & Keith
7. Most Admired Store Design of the Year Lifestyle Retail - Le Chateau
8. Most Admired Retailer of the Year CRM Initiatives - Club Apparel
9. Most Admired International Retailer of the Year – Aldo
The awards come at a time the region is anticipating a retail boom, with economies and tourism growing, real estate looking up and the festive season encouraging consumer spending. The Middle East, particularly the UAE, is celebrated for its kaleidoscopic retail scene that sees the presence of top brands from across the globe in world-famous shopping malls.