Ms. Karisma Kapoor inaugurated the group’s 115th showroom in Ruwi High Street, Sultanate of Oman
Announces “The Great Gold Rush” offers
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds launches its 115th outlet in Ruwi High Street, Oman
- Jointly Inaugurated by Karisma Kapoor (Bollywood Actress) & H.E Ambasador, Moosa Hamdan Al Taei – Chief of International Cooperation Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Sultanate of Oman, on 26th April.
- Fabulous offers announced:
• Win 1 KG Gold – 4 winners of ¼(Quarter) KG gold each through 4 raffle draws
• Zero Deduction on 22ct (GCC) Gold Exchange
• 1 GM Gold Coin free with every OMR 500 Diamond Jewellery purchase*
• No Making Charges for 8 gm gold coin
• Free Gold Coins with the special Diamond collection.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds, the leading jewellery retailer opened their 115th showroom in Ruwi High Street on 26th April 2014. The showroom was jointly inaugurated by Bollywood actress, Ms. Karisma Kapoor & H.E Ambasador Moosa Hamdan Al Taei – Chief of International Cooperation Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Sultanate of Oman, in the presence of Mr. M.P Ahammed – Chairman, Malabar Group, Mr Shamlal Ahamed M.P, Managing Director – International Operations, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Mr. K.P Abdul Salam – Group Executive Director, Mr. Maayinkutty C – Director, Mr. Karim Venkitangu – Director, Mr. Najeeb. K - Regional Head, Mr. Khamis Thani Al-Mandhri, Director – Sultanate of Oman, Mr. Muhsin P - Branch Head, other Directors, personalities from media and well wishers of Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds’ 6th showroom in Oman features intricately designed international collection of classic, contemporary and quality jewellery crafted in gold, diamond and platinum. This outlet will also take part in the ‘The Great Gold Rush’ which is a unique campaign of Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
The group announced fabulous ‘The Great Gold Rush’ offers. In this festive season, the group offers their customers an incredible chance to win ¼ (Quarter) kilo of gold each through 4 raffle draws making total of 1 KG Gold. The customers who purchase diamond jewellery worth OMR 500 will get a 1 gm gold coin absolutely free. The company is also waiving making charges on 8 gram gold coins. Any 22 ct (GCC) gold ornaments can be exchanged with Malabar Gold & Diamonds designs by paying only making charges ensure they don’t lose any value on the gold rate. These offers are valid at their all Oman outlets until 03rd May 2014.
To add more joy during this festive season, the group has revealed its latest collection in Gold, Diamonds and uncut diamonds; the customer can avail this special collection at very reasonable price and customer will also get free gold coins with this special diamond collections.