Sunsilk, one of the oldest hair care brands globally, is proud to announce the launch of Sunsilk Style Studio across the region.
Maha Mahdy, Laili Mirza, Teresa Karpinska, Alaa Balkhy and Nayda Hasan are the stars behind Sunsilk Style Studio - all of whom are bloggers, stylists and fashionsitas. Knowing what the women of the Gulf are looking for, they have joined forces with Sunsilk to create how-to videos advising on their latest looks. The best part is that these tips can be recreated at home!
- Maha Mahdy – the editor behind Oversized Shades & Coffee which focuses on personal fashion and style trends
- Laili Mirza – stylist and fashionista who is behind the personal style blog PintsizedFashionista
- Teresa Karpinska – the brains behind Style Drifter as she shares her work, life and personal style
- Alaa Balkhy – the designer behind Fyunka who blogs about fashion in New York where she is currently studying
- Nayda Hasan – The Fierce Diaries focuses on Nadya's latest fashion finds the region and personal style
Given their different hair textures, the stylish bloggers use various products within the Sunsilk range such as Expert Perfect Straight, Nourishing Soft & Smooth, Obedient Curls, Damage Reconstruction and Hair Fall Solution. Sunsilk has partnered with 7 of the world's best hair experts to co-create the formulations for all Sunsilk products. So no matter what your hair needs are, Sunsilk now brings you the very best in haircare.
For more information on Sunsilk Style Studio, please check YouTube.com/SunsilkStyleStudio or like us on Facebook.com/SunsilkArabia.