The forklifts which range from 2-tons to 3-tons come equipped with Toyota’s patented SAS technology
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 18, 2021: Al-Futtaim Toyota Material Handling, an Al-Futtaim Automotive company and exclusive distributor of Toyota Material Handling equipment in the UAE, has announced that it has signed a long-term supply and maintenance contract for 32 Toyota electric forklifts to be delivered to first-time customer DHL, the global leader in the logistics industry.
DHL has already received 26 light-duty electric forklifts and the remaining units will be delivered before the end of this year.
The forklifts ranging from 2-tons to 3-tons are deployed across DHL’s warehouses located in the UAE. They are equipped with Toyota’s patented System of Active Stability (SAS). SAS ......read more
• Dota 2 world champions OG Esports will fly the flag for BMW from now on.
• New ‘Heroes of Rivalry’ campaign brings the BMW Esports involvement to the world of manga.
• Japanese artist Acky Bright to develop eight exciting episodes.
United Arab Emirates - April 14, 2021: ‘United in Rivalry’ enters the next level in 2021. BMW is once again partner of some of the top Esports teams in the world this season. Cloud 9, FNATIC, FunPlus Phoenix, G2 Esports and T1 will be competing in the classic League of Legends game in BMW colours, where they will regularly do battle for wins and titles. On Wednesday, OG Esports – a world-leading team in Dota ......read more
• UAE motorists can own a Dodge muscle vehicle for a monthly installment starting at AED 1,739 and enjoy up to five-year free service, warranty, and roadside assistance
• Offer available on Dodge’s Charger SXT, Challenger GT and Durango SXT range
Dubai, UAE - 12 April 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Dodge vehicles in the UAE, has announced exclusive offers for Ramadan this year, giving UAE muscle car lovers an opportunity to own a brand-new Dodge vehicle for a monthly instalment starting at AED 1,739. Running throughout the Holy Month, the 2021 Ramadan campaign will be launched on selected Dodge vehicles, featuring up to five-year or 100,000 km complimentary service, extended warranty, and roadside assistance, in addition for free first-year ......read more
Dubai, UAE – 13, April 2021: This Ramadan buying a new Toyota is more rewarding than ever before with Al-Futtaim Toyota offering attractive deals to make driving away in a brand-new car affordable for all.
On the purchase of a new Toyota, each customer will be given the option to select the offer that suits them best. These include 0% interest rate, buy now, pay later offer, and attractive lease rate across a variety of models. Customers can also opt for the special Ramadan package which includes 4-year free service/ 80,000km, free rust proofing and free tinting when purchasing their new Toyota.
For those wanting to take a closer look at Toyota’s extensive range before purchasing can head down to the Al-Futtaim AutoFest at Dubai Festival City Mall where they will be able to take a closer look at models ......read more
• Jaguar Racing have secured their first double podium finish in 30 years with Sam Bird finishing second and Mitch Evans finishing third at the Rome E-Prix
• The Kiwi, Mitch Evans, also secured the fastest lap of the race with his Jaguar I-TYPE 5 with a 1:42.387
• Sam Bird is leading the ABB FIA Formula E Drivers’ World Championship by nine points with teammate Mitch Evans in fourth
• Jaguar Racing extends their lead in the ABB FIA Formula E Teams’ World Championship by 34 points over reigning champions DS Techeetah
• The lights turn green for the fourth round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship today 11 April 2021 back on the streets of the Eternal City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11 April 2021 – Jaguar Racing secured their first double podium finish in ......read more
United Arab Emirates - April 11, 2021: Seeking to spread joy during the holy month, Al Majid Motors, the exclusive distributor of KIA passenger and commercial vehicles in the UAE, has announced special offers across its KIA line up for Ramadan.
Customers looking to buy KIA models ranging from sedans to SUVs can do so with added benefits under the special offer that can be availed during Ramadan. Under the offer, KIA Rio, KIA Cerato, KIA K5, KIA Sportage, KIA Sorento and KIA Telluride are being offered with one-year free insurance and 3 years/ 50,000 km free service package, and the KIA Cadenza comes with one-year free insurance and 5 years /100,000 km service package.
The offer also includes roadside assistance, trade in facility ,120 days deferred payment as well for as low as 1.99 bank interest with ADCB ......read more
• UAE motorists can own a RAM Rebel during the Holy Month for AED 3,101 per month
• Offer includes up to five-year or 100,000 km complimentary service and extended warranty
Dubai, UAE - 11 April 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of RAM trucks in the UAE, has announced its exclusive offers this Ramadan, giving UAE motorists the opportunity to drive away in a brand-new RAM premium truck for monthly installments starting from AED 3,101. Running through the Holy Month, the 2021 Ramadan offer is available on the RAM Rebel models, including free first-year registration and up to five-year or 100,000 km free service, warranty, and roadside assistance.
Under the Sport Performance Hood, the RAM Rebel houses a 5.7L V8 HEMI engine that produces 395 HP and 556 ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 7th April 2021: Moving ahead with its ambitious plans to offer customers a fully integrated digital experience, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announced the launch of INFINITI NOW, its all-new e-commerce payment gateway, giving customers immediate access to the entire INFINITI line up. Customers now have access to the full spectrum of INFINITI’s services 24/7 from the comfort of their homes.
By visiting www.infiniti-dubai.com, customers can explore the latest range of luxury sedans and SUVs, book a test drive, and even buy their desired car with just a few clicks by securely depositing AED 1,000 or paying the full amount through the e-commerce platform.
- New showroom marks AutoCentral’s expansion into new business line in UAE
- 700-sqm facility offers exclusive incentives & services such as extended warranty, inspection before delivery and 24-hour roadside service
United Arab Emirates - April 06, 2021: AutoCentral, Al Masaood Group’s multi-brand service and repair centre, has officially inaugurated its first state-of-art-showroom for multi-brand pre-owned cars in Dubai, marking a new milestone in its expansion plans across the UAE.
Located in a prime location at Al Quoz Industrial Area 3, the newly built 700-square-meter space will further bolster AutoCentral’s brand profile and market presence in the country through its value-added services and incentives. Customers who purchase pre-owned ......read more
• ONE-year insurance, TWO add-ons, THREE years servicing, FOUR months deferred payment, and FIVE years extended warranty
• Offer applies across full lineup throughout Ramadan
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - April 06, 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is inviting you to harness the power of FIVE this Ramadan as part of the Renault Top 5 promotions. The 2021 models across their lineup – Koleos, Duster, Symbol, Megane – stand to be yours with five savings-focused offerings.
During the holy month, every new Renault purchased will come with ONE-year free insurance, TWO add-ons, THREE years free servicing, FOUR months deferred payment and ......read more
The proceeds will be donated to the AIP Foundation, a non-profit organisation taking care of projects to increase road safety - in particular for pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists - in Southeast Asia
United Arab Emirates, Dubai – April 6th, 2021: An exclusive Pirelli Formula 1 tyre with the Italian flag on the side has been signed by all members of the Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli sailing team and has been auctioned today through the online silent auction platform 32auctions.com.
The proceeds from the auction , which can be accessed here, will be entirely donated to the AIP Foundation: a non-profit organisation that has been involved for years in promoting road safety projects ¬– in particular for pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists – in low and middle-income countries such as those of Southeast ......read more
New Range Rover SVAutobiography Ultimate editions from SV Bespoke
offer tailored luxury at the pinnacle of the Land Rover family
• New Range Rover SVAutobiography Ultimate editions represent the pinnacle of Land Rover’s luxury SUV family, available in both long-wheelbase and driver-focused SVAutobiography Dynamic models
• Classic satin-finished Orchard Green paintwork with Narvik Black contrast roof and door mirrors is complemented by contemporary copper detailing
• Each vehicle is meticulously hand-finished by Land Rover’s SV Bespoke team at the Special Vehicle Operations Technical Centre in UK
• Special edition specification is identified by an SV Bespoke Ultimate edition commissioning plaque
• The original luxury 4x4, Range Rover has evolved over more ......read more
Emirates Driving Company (DRIVE) witnesses an increase in net profit despite COVID-19 pandemic
United Arab Emirates - April 04, 2021: Emirates Driving Company PJSC (EDC), a publicly-listed company on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), announced a 20.39% increase in its net profits to reach AED 126.76 million in 2020, compared to AED 105.29 million recorded in 2019 despite COVID-19 pandemic that affected by businesses and economies across the world.
The company’s revenues increased 14.11% to AED 261.44 million in 2020, compared to AED 229.11 million in revenues in 2019. Earnings per share increased to 1.41 in 2020 compared to 1.17 in 2019.
Emirates Driving Co has successfully trained and qualified approximately 55,000 applicants for driving ......read more
Al-Futtaim Toyota further inched up market share, ending February at 34.3%, up 0.2% versus February 2020
New SUV models including the CHR and Toyota Highlander drove growth for Al-Futtaim Toyota with sales up 6.7% and 2.8% respectively year on year
Al-Futtaim Lexus sales growth increased by 14% in February 2021 and market share is up 2% from 18% in January 2021 to 20% in February 2021
Sales growth increase in February 2021 was supported by the LX570 with sales up 8% respectively month on month
News comes as new Managing Director Andy Barratt takes the helm for Lexus and Toyota in the UAE
Dubai, UAE, April 4, 2021: After quickly adapting to a tumultuous year which impacted the automotive industry globally, Al-Futtaim Automotive has started 2021 as it means to ......read more
DETROIT – GMC’s electric supertruck lineup expands with the addition of the 2024 HUMMER EV SUV making its debut in a new commercial film narrated by LeBron James. Fans can also watch the reveal here.
The new spot focuses on the SUV’s revolutionary capability and signature HUMMER EV features that offer Extract Mode and CrabWalk1.
“The GMC HUMMER EVs were envisioned to be the most capable and compelling electric supertrucks ever,” said Duncan Aldred, global vice president of Buick and GMC. “The new HUMMER EV SUV is the next chapter, which will offer many options for customers to tailor the truck to their lifestyles, while continuing to encourage them to forge new paths with zero emissions.”
Driven by General Motors’ ......read more
• Bigger and wider than before, the fourth-generation model boasts powerful performance and equipped with advanced technologies, making it the most competitive TUCSON in its class.
• The N Line version will also be available to customers later in 2021.
Dubai, 3 April 2021: Hyundai Motor Company has launched its all-new TUCSON model with the popular compact SUV set to signal a new way of driving for customers in the Middle East and Africa regions.
The all-new TUCSON, Hyundai’s best-selling model globally, enters the market as the most dynamic, innovative and competitive edition in its class, reflecting a magnificent blend of design, advanced technology, performance and packaging.
Bigger and wider than its predecessors, the fourth generation of the TUCSON has been ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 3 April 2021: Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is pleased to announce the Nissan Ramadan campaign on select models, reflecting the generous spirit of the holy month.
Until the end of Ramadan, customers will benefit from a 5-year Nissan warranty, 5 years free servicing, 2 years free insurance, and 1-year free registration. Early birds seeking an added incentive are invited to Nissan showrooms to complete their purchase, prior to the holy month, to receive free fuel for a year.
Salah Yamout, COO of AAC, said: “At Arabian Automobiles, we aim to always offer peace-of-mind to our customers. Every Ramadan, we look for the right combination of savings, ......read more
Airport Show to be held in Dubai from 24 May
Safer travel technologies to drive the post-pandemic world
Touch-free experiences top health safety priority
Real-time customer services to be at the forefront
Airports to be more passenger-centric and IT-driven by 2025
Global Airport Construction market to reach US$1.4 trillion by 2025
DXB continues improvising to remain an ideal destination in the future
United Arab Emirates - March 31, 2021: After a bleak year due to the global travel restrictions following the coronavirus pandemic since March 2020, airports are expected to be humming with activity again in 2021 with a surge in passengers travelling across the borders.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has predicted global revenue passenger kilometres (RPKs) improving by 50 per ......read more
- EV6 is the symbol of Kia’s new brand and the first BEV built on new dedicated EV platform
- Choice of multiple zero-emissions powertrain configurations; over 510 kilometers from a single charge
- 800V ultra-fast charging from 10 to 80 percent in just 18 minutes; 100 kilometers in less than 4.5 minutes
- EV6 GT accelerates from 0-to-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds with top speed of 260 km/h
- New EV architecture delivers spacious interior and high-tech features for an intuitive user experience
- Advanced Driver Assistance System includes Highway Driving Assist 2 and Remote Smart Parking Assist
United Arab Emirates - March 30, 2021: The new Kia EV6 brings long-range, zero-emissions power, 800V ultra-fast charging and distinctive styling to the crossover SUV market. The EV6 is ......read more
The next milestone in the history of the plant - Landmark vehicle is a BMW 2 Series Convertible.
United Arab Emirates - March 30, 2021: Associates at BMW Group Plant Leipzig can now consider themselves multi- millionaires. Sixteen years after the plant went on stream, the 3,000,000th BMW “made in Saxony” has just rolled off the production lines: a BMW M240i Convertible in Sunset Orange. (Fuel consumption combined: 8.3 – 3.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 189 – 101 g/km).
“The fact that we’ve manufactured 3,000,000 cars in sixteen years is all down to the hard work and commitment of our highly motivated employees. The team here in Leipzig are fantastic and deliver high-quality vehicles that are in strong demand across the globe,” said Plant ......read more
The Cycling Championship will take place across three nights from April 22-24
United Arab Emirates - March 29, 2021: The organizing committee of Nad Al Sheba Sports Tournament has announced exciting prizes for this year’s 75km NAS Cycling Championships, which will take place across three nights from April 22 to 24 with competition in six different categories for a total prize purse of AED 360,000.
Organised by Dubai Sports Council, the annual NAS Sports Tournament is coming back for its eighth season in the Holy Month of Ramadan, with competition in three different sports - padel tennis, running and cycling – and the Tournament will be organized in compliance with all COVID-19 precautionary measures and protocols, as well as other guidelines issued by relevant authorities.
Registration for ......read more
Leading Formula 1 team selects Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as official cloud platform with initial projects focused on car performance, machine learning, and analytics
Oracle Customer Experience applications to enhance fan experience and engagement for Red Bull Racing Honda enthusiasts around the world
United Arab Emirates - March 29, 2021: Red Bull Racing, the four-time Formula 1 World Champion team, has chosen Oracle as its official cloud infrastructure partner.
Red Bull will leverage the machine learning and data analytics capabilities of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) to optimize the way data is used across its business; from on-track activities to putting more information in the hands of the Team’s global fan base. The OCI-powered capabilities will ......read more
Held at Dubai Festival City Mall, Auto Fest 2021 will host Dodge’s 2021 line up comprising refreshed Durango, athletic Charger and powerful Challenger
Dubai, UAE - 29 March 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Dodge vehicles in the UAE, is set to present the new 2021 Dodge Durango at the annual automotive exhibition pop up – Auto Fest 2021. Starting from Sunday 28 March 2021, UAE motorists and mallgoers will get the opportunity to visit the Dodge stand at the Dubai Festival City mall and explore the brand’s latest model range during their shopping journey. Making its public debut in the UAE, the refreshed 2021 Dodge Durango will take centre stage at the Dodge stand – located in the mall’s Festival Square, alongside the brand’s popular muscle cars – ......read more
United Arab Emirates - March 29, 2021: Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official Ford importer-dealer, has won the automaker’s prestigious ‘Chairman’s Award’ and ‘President’s Award’ for 2020.
Ford’s Chairman’s and President’s Awards are designed to recognize its distributor partners for delivering outstanding customer experience and operations.
“Last year was a particularly challenging year for most businesses given the unprecedented global conditions. To win these prestigious international awards during such a trying time truly demonstrates the strength and resilience of our company, as well as the passion and dedication of our whole team towards meeting the needs of our customers even during this difficult period,” said Ashok Khanna, ......read more
- Stinger’s interior refinement and luxury evolves with black gloss and chrome garnishes in the cockpit with a new standard 10.25-inch navigation display, enhanced LED ambient mood lighting and a new Nappa leather seat design
- GT-Line joins the high-horsepower club with a potent 2.5-liter turbo-four-cylinder engine
- GT-Line 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 is complemented by a new electronic variable exhaust for an enhanced visceral experience
- Kia’s Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), including Auto Emergency Braking Technology and Blind Spot Collision Avoidance are now all standard
Dubai, UAE - March 24, 2021: The Stinger continues to evolve and maintain its position as Kia’s halo sport sedan while pushing frontiers in expected style, performance and engineering. The new model ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover car owners now have the option to extend the warranty to 10 years or 275,000 km
● New programme created to ensure greater peace of mind; especially during uncertain times
20 January 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Jaguar Land Rover MENA has announced a new optional warranty extension to ensure longer lasting peace of mind for its ......read more
New 2021 MG ZST orders doubled since its launch across the Middle East as customers take a massive liking to this compact SUV
MG runs fun, interactive social media campaign focused on the new MG ZST's power, hi-tech features, and ability to thrill
Social Media content creators across the Middle East connected through #MGTakeItToTheMax challenge to bring ......read more
• Available in three grades, LX, EX-L and Touring, and boasting refreshed exterior design and luxury interior refinements
• An ideal family vehicle, featuring Magic SlideTM second-row seat, advanced connectivity, and a child-friendly rear entertainment system
• 10-Speed Automatic Transmission mated to a 3.5-litre direct injected i-VTEC 24-Valve SOHC V6 engine with variable ......read more
• Hyundai’s first offshore fuel cell system plant to be built in Guangzhou, China
• Construction to begin next month, to be completed in the second half of 2022
• New plant will initially produce 6,500 fuel cell systems a year and aims to gradually increase capacity in line with market demand
• Investment advances the Group’s global hydrogen leadership and ......read more
HONGQI Run offers participants from all walks of life a unique opportunity to post digital grabs of their run on apps and win prizes
Dubai, January 17, 2021: Chinese luxury car brand HONGQI has launched an online marathon in the UAE offering an out-of-the-box opportunity for residents to win a range of prizes by posting details of their run anywhere, anytime on either Dubai ......read more
• New brand strategy and future ambitions revealed in digital showcase
• Corporate name changed from ‘Kia Motors’ to ‘Kia’
• Company puts its ‘Plan S’ long-term strategy into action to create sustainable mobility solutions for customers
• Seven new dedicated electric vehicles to launch by 2027
• Kia turns to ......read more
The world’s leading car manufacturers again chose Bridgestone as both their tyre and partner of choice in 2020. Bridgestone EMIA provided over 80 new original equipment (OE) fitments to 13 car manufacturers across more than 30 vehicle models.
The year saw innovative collaborations with the likes of Lamborghini, Maserati, Volkswagen and newcomers INEOS Automotive.
Through ......read more
4x4 magazine recognises Bentayga’s definitive luxury with award
Follows win as Performance SUV of the Year, from the same magazine
Genuine off-road abilities proven during award consideration
New Bentayga now on sale in all markets globally
Bentayga V8 joined by new Bentayga Hybrid – the first of two new electrified Bentleys to be launched this ......read more
Exclusively available in the UAE, the limited edition LX570 will be taken on a roadshow across Lexus Showrooms until first week of March
Dubai, UAE – 13 January 2021: The UAE has long been known to be the home of unique and exclusive offerings. In line with this and to kick off the new year, Al-Futtaim Lexus is introducing a limited-edition gold version of its flagship ......read more
STAGE NINE: NEOM TO NEOM
DISTANCE: 579KM (114KM ROAD / 465KM SPECIAL STAGE)
Difference ......read more
Bridgestone will return to CES 2021, held virtually this year on Jan. 11-14, 2021.
Bridgestone World interactive virtual city will allow users to explore the company’s advanced solutions and data-driven mobility services.
Live and on-demand showcases will examine how the company is using smart tire technology, advanced data analytics and new business models to put tires at the center ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 10 January 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is proud to reveal its annual campaign taking place in conjunction with Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) for its customers to start 2021 with a win.
Arabian Automobiles Company is ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 9 January 2021: And the star is here for you! Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, invites customers to guest drive the hero of premium SUVs, the INFINITI QX80 2021.
The QX80 2021, with dual touchscreen and an upgraded infotainment system, is designed to ......read more
Abu Dhabi, UAE January 07, 2021: Abu Dhabi Motors (ADM), the exclusive importer for BMW Group brands in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, has proven resilient when faced with the unprecedented challenges of 2020.
This year, the dealership revised their strategies and implemented an array of successful initiatives, adding more value to their clientele.
One of ......read more
• Kia celebrates its new face and slogan, declaring the brand’s future transformation
• The new logo features ‘symmetry’, ‘rhythm’ and ‘rising’ elements that embody Kia’s confidence and commitment to customers
• Kia discloses new brand slogan: ‘Movement that inspires’
• Kia sets new Guinness World Record for ......read more
STAGE THREE: WADI AD-DAWASIR TO WADI AD-DAWASIR
DISTANCE: 630KM (227KM ROAD / 403KM SPECIAL STAGE)
Difference to 1st
Difference to 1st
SEBASTIEN ......read more
United Arab Emirates - January 04, 2021: Bahrain Raid Xtreme (BRX) welcomes Kappa to its partnership portfolio for the team’s maiden Dakar Rally entry – one of the world’s toughest and most extreme sporting events.
Kappa – Official Partner to BRX – will support the team with all its team clothing and kit requirements for the Dakar Rally. ......read more
• Robust structural rigidity delivers performance handling, powered with a 471-hp naturally aspirated 5.0L V8 engine
• Customers can choose from 11 exterior colours, three interior colors and two soft-top colour options
• Advanced infotainment systems such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 13-speaker Mark Levinson audio system
• The new LC Convertible ......read more
· A new era begins as British luxury carmaker returns to Grand Prix racing for the first time in over 60 years
· The Aston Martin Formula One Team will make its Grand Prix debut in Melbourne, Australia, on 21st March
· The new 2021 F1 car and team livery will be revealed in February
01 January 2021: The Aston Martin name is back in Grand Prix racing ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 30 December 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is celebrating the 26th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) with an exceptional deal across its full line-up.
As a strategic partner for the event, Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC) is giving ......read more
Recognition given at ‘Annual UD MEENA Partner’s Conference 2020’
Abu Dhabi, December 29, 2020 - Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles & Equipment (CV&E) Division has been awarded the ‘UD Trucks MEENA Importer of the Year 2020’ at the recently concluded ‘Annual UD MEENA Partner’s Conference 2020.’ The honour was bestowed on Al Masaood CV&E ......read more
• Behind the scenes: New Land Rover Defender will play a vital role at the world’s most extreme motorsport event – the Dakar Rally – with a pair of production-standard models joining Bahrain Raid Xtreme (BRX) as crew vehicles for its 2021 campaign
• Durable by design: Pair of Defender 110 models will provide on-event support for the team’s two drivers, ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 23, 2020: Sahara Centre shoppers can win a BMW 4 and fashion vouchers worth AED 250,000 between 17th December 2020 – 11th February 2021
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 23 December 2020: Offering customers the opportunity to ring in the new year in style and receive attractive returns on their shopping, Sahara Centre, Sharjah’s ......read more
• Unveiling in Dubai marks the Lamborghini Huracán STO’s Middle East debut
• Huracán STO powered by a naturally aspirated V10 engine with an output of 640 hp (470 kW) and 565 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm.
Dubai, 23 December 2020: Lamborghini Middle East today unveiled the new Huracán STO at an exclusive event at the ......read more
• Land Rover gives two new Defender 110s to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in Dubai
• Donation continues a six-decade humanitarian partnership
• New Defender is designed to tackle any terrain, conquering natural barriers to aid
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 22 December 2020: Land Rover has donated two new Land ......read more
• Telluride maintains its luster among field of new competitors for 2021
• Style, performance and value continue to impress expert judges
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 21, 2020: The Telluride has been named to Car and Driver’s 10Best list for 2021, marking the second year in a row the big and bold SUV has earned a spot among the esteemed ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 22 December 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has announced the arrival of All-New X-Terra 2021. The latest variant is designed for adventures, with a roomy interior and advanced automotive technologies that take into consideration ......read more
• Decide your car, decide your reward; the choice is yours with Arabian Automobiles Renault
• Offer includes free insurance and a choice of 0% interest or 3 years of service
• Applicable models include Koleos, Duster, Symbol, and Megane
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 20 December 2020: As we look forward to a prosperous 2021 journey, Arabian Automobiles, the ......read more
20th December 2020, Bahrain – Bahrain Raid Xtreme (BRX) has revealed Hunter; the car that will make its debut in the 2021 edition of the Dakar Rally, one of motorsport’s most iconic races.
Appearing in its striking red livery for the first time, Hunter is a bespoke 4x4 T1 car, designed specifically to take on the world’s most extreme motorsport challenge; the ......read more
• Bespoke Q by Aston Martin special edition marks 50 years since the first flight of the world’s best-known supersonic airliner
• Created in association with British Airways in the UK flag carrier’s centenary year
• Commissioned by Aston Martin Bristol, and limited to just 10 sports cars
United Arab Emirates - December 19, 2020: Few ......read more
• Red Bull driver rolls to his second win of the year
• Alex Albon fourth, closes 2020 with four straight top-seven finishes
• All four Hondas qualify in top 10 for third time in last five races
Honda saved its best for last, starting the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from pole and leading every lap as Aston Martin Red Bull's Max Verstappen rolled his Honda engine to ......read more
• Vision Gran Turismo SV: All-electric virtual endurance race car designed by Jaguar and engineered by Jaguar SV for Gran Turismo
• Emotive evolution: Developed from the existing Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé to deliver extreme performance, traction and high-speed stability
• Real-world design study: Full-scale model built by Jaguar Design to showcase the most radical ......read more
Dubai, UAE, December 16, 2020: Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Volvo cars in the UAE and part of Al-Futtaim Automotive, has announced that this year marks the 20th anniversary of Volvo Cars Safety Centre. At the time of its opening in 2000, the Centre was one of the most advanced crash labs in the world and in many ways it still is today. On average, it crashes at least one ......read more
Bentley Mulliner completes the first prototype for the Blower Continuation Series
‘Car Zero’ makes debut as first new Blower since 1930
First example of world’s first pre-war continuation series
Nearly 2,000 individually designed and hand-crafted parts
40,000 hours invested in the design and build of Car Zero
Crafted entirely by ......read more
Newly opened branch in Al Rashidiya equipped with state-of-the-art equipment operated by highly skilled fully certified automotive experts
Dubai, December 15, 2020 – Following the strong positive response received for launching Al Masaood Group’s first and second multi-brand service and repair centre in Abu Dhabi - 'Auto Central,' the Group is now expanding its operations ......read more
• InMotion, Jaguar Land Rover’s venture capital and mobility services arm, has invested in blockchain technology firm Circulor
• Blockchain technology can trace valuable raw materials from origin to supplier
• Circulor uses combination of GPS, biometrics and QR codes to verify supply chain
• Investment will help Jaguar Land Rover source premium materials ......read more
December 14, 2020: Hongqi unveiled its brand-new model Hongqi H9 at its showroom in Dubai and has officially started the presale to end-users. “The Hongqi H9 First Show in Dubai” intents to establish direct communication with invited guests to thoroughly introduce the charms of Hongqi H9 with its elegant designs, perfect performance and spacious comfortable deluxe senses.
During ......read more
• Rafa Nadal speaks to children from the Rafa Nadal Foundation on staying positive during lockdown, and how he trained from home without picking up a tennis racket
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 14, 2020 — Kia Motors Corporation helped bring together its global brand ambassador, Rafael Nadal, with five children from the Rafa Nadal Foundation in Spain for a ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 14, 2020: If exceeding expectations had a name, KIA RIO would fit the bill. With a focus on great value and fuel efficiency like no other the latest variant of the model has exclusive powertrain options making it a car with a greater value. The subcompact sedan in its fourth generation boasts of all new Gamma-2 1.6L and 1.4L Kappa engine with ......read more
SOFT C5 COMPOUND GIVES VERSTAPPEN HIS FIRST POLE OF THE YEAR
December 13, 2020
POSSIBLE RACE STRATEGIES
The optimal race strategy for the 55-lap Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a one-stopper, starting on the P Zero Yellow medium for 18 laps and moving onto P Zero White hard for 37 laps (or vice-versa). It’s also possible to do a one-stopper starting on the P Zero ......read more
Red Bull team-mates Max Verstappen and Alex Albon finished first and second respectively
United Arab Emirates - December 13, 2020: The third and final practice session ahead of tomorrow’s FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2020 took place earlier today at Yas Marina Circuit, with Red Bull Racing’s Max Verstappen topping the timesheet after ......read more
“Fernando Alonso took to Yas Marina Circuit in his iconic 2005 V10-engined R25 Renault, the car in which he won the 2005 F1 title, ahead of his return to F1 in 2021.”
• Top result: New Land Rover Defender 110* achieves maximum five-star Euro NCAP safety rating
• Strong performance: Premium 4x4 scored 85 per cent for Child Occupant protection and 79 per cent for Safety Assist on its way to a five-star overall score
• Critical acclaim: Unstoppable New Defender has won 28 international awards and features Autonomous Emergency Braking ......read more
Max Verstappen second, Alex Albon finishes third
Team's first double podium result of 2020 season
Pierre Gasly scores third top-six result in last five starts
Honda-powered Formula 1 racers took different routes to the front in Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix, but in the end three Honda engines finished in the top six for the first time in 25 races (Germany, 2019). Max ......read more
● The New Land Rover Defender takes the double securing the overall Car of the Year and the “Unstoppable Force” award in the coveted annual TopGear.com Awards
● Defender is recognised for being one of the toughest SUVs, while remaining capable, comfortable and practical
● The Defender fends off stiff-competition from every new vehicle launched in the past ......read more
Prize goes to the “MMXX: Time to be Audacious” event
United Arab Emirates - December 07, 2020: The winners of the XVII edition of the Best Event Awards competition were announced on December 4th, 2020. Maserati has carried off the highest accolade in the events sector thanks to its extraordinary “MMXX: Time to be Audacious” ......read more
Pinnacle of performance: Jaguar’s 550PS 5.0-litre V8 Supercharged petrol engine features a revised torque curve that raises peak output to 700Nm and powers F-PACE SVR to a higher 178mph top speed, with lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
Quick off the mark: Heightened torque output and new Dynamic Launch function cut
0-60mph time by three-tenths of a ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 06, 2020: This year, the spotlight of the world mobility stage has been firmly on Maserati and the Brand has entered a new phase in its history, guided by the audacity embedded in its DNA.
A celebration of the past and a look to the future merge.
Today, the day of the Marque’s anniversary, Maserati celebrates its foundation ......read more
• Hyundai Motor has revealed the name of an all-new crossover SUV: Hyundai Bayon
• Positioned in the B-segment, Bayon will be the entry model in the Hyundai SUV line-up for Europe
• The new model will be launched in the first half of 2021
Dubai, December 06, 2020 — Hyundai Motor has revealed the name of a new crossover SUV model: Hyundai Bayon. Coming to ......read more
• Jaguar Racing reveal their new Jaguar I-TYPE 5 electric race car with state-of-the-art in-house powertrain
• Winning driver line-up of Sam Bird and Mitch Evans will push for points in season seven of the all-electric series
• Jaguar once again competes in an Official World Championship as the ABB FIA Formula E electric series will start season seven with its new ......read more