Land Rover begins countdown to the world premiere of the New Range Rover by revealing the first image of its new luxury model
• World premiere: The New Range Rover will make its global debut at 19.45 GMT on Tuesday 26 October
• Modern luxury by design: First image provides official glimpse of the new luxury SUV
• Watch the livestream: Join the reveal from 20:40 BST on Land Rover’s YouTube channel
• Find out more: Sign up for updates at landrover.com/newrangerover
• Be the first: Order books open in line with the world debut on 26 October
Wednesday 20 October 2021 - Unites Arab Emirates – Land Rover has given a first glimpse of the New Range Rover ahead of its world premiere.
Across five decades of ......read more
18 October 2021 – The Global Premiere of Grecale, originally scheduled for November 16th of this year, has been postponed to spring 2022 in view of the background problems that have caused interruptions in the supply chains for the key components necessary to complete the car’s production process.
In particular, due to the shortage of semiconductors, the quantity of production would not allow us to respond properly to the expected global demand.
In fact, the new Grecale features ground-breaking contents, particularly in the connectivity and human-machine interface areas.
The Trident is synonymous with innovation, passion and unique style. Driven by these values, Maserati is still hard at work in spite of the component supply problems hitting the entire transportation industy, and is determined to guarantee the ......read more
Expo’s Official Automotive Partner urges audiences to move towards a sustainable future, with a sensational film of Nissan’s brand campaign for Expo 2020 Dubai
Dubai, UAE - 14 October 2021: Signaling the launch of its engagement activities at Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan has announced its new brand campaign ‘Let’s Move’, which aligns Nissan’s vision for the future of mobility with the Expo’s theme of ‘Connecting Minds and Creating the Future’. As the Official Automotive Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan has launched this tailored campaign to draw attention to the importance of creating a more sustainable future by utilizing forward-looking technology under Nissan’s purpose of driving innovation to enrich people’s lives.
Serving as Nissan’s invitation to join ......read more
Dubai, 13 October 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is welcoming the month of October with a special deal on the INFINITI QX80, the luxury SUV that exceptionally blends elegance and comfort.
Every QX80 purchase during October comes with FREE servicing for four years/80,000 km and one-year FREE insurance. But there’s always more with INFINITI - customers holding Expo 2020 tickets will receive an AED 2,020 discount.
Equipped with world-class engineering to match its aesthetic, represented with a potent, 5.6-liter V8 engine that comes packed with 400hp and 560nm of torque, the INFINITI QX80 is designed to defy all preconceived notions of long drives, with effortless 7-speed automatic ......read more
• Secure blockchain technology ensures full transparency in the leather supply chain
• Jaguar Land Rover partners with Circulor, Bridge of Weir Leather Company and University of Nottingham on industry-leading leather trial
• ‘Digital twin’ created to track entire leather production process using GPS, biometrics and QR codes
• Project is part of Jaguar Land Rover’s commitment to offering customers sustainable and responsible premium material choices
• Trial is part of Jaguar Land Rover’s journey to net zero carbon emissions across its supply chain, products and operations by 2039
Wednesday 13 October 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover has trialled the use of secure blockchain technology to ensure full transparency within a sustainable leather ......read more
Region’s first combined online and on-site Esports racing event launched as part of #NoFilterDxb
11 October, 2021: The UAE’s growing community of virtual racing enthusiasts can test themselves against the best talent from across the GCC region when Esports breaks new ground in Dubai next month.
The #NoFilterDxb Esports Tournament 2021 was launched today as part of the city’s spectacular new-look motor show and lifestyle event being staged by Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from 24-27 November.
Taking place at the iconic Dubai Harbour one week ahead of the the greatly anticipated UAE Golden Jubilee weekend, #NoFilterDxb is perfectly suited to including an international Esports event in an action-packed programme of experiences.
Organised by Pole Position Events Management, the region’s ......read more
• Hyundai Motor launches global campaign, ‘Expecting Generation One,’ to share its vision for achieving carbon neutrality, in line with its commitment made at 2021 IAA Mobility
• ‘Expecting Generation One’ campaign film depicts mothers around the world who are counting on Hyundai Motor to play a key role in ensuring the sustainability of the planet for future generations
• Hyundai Motor aims to achieve carbon neutrality in its products and global operations by 2045 through clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green energy
Dubai, October 10, 2021 — Hyundai Motor Company launched a global campaign, ‘Expecting Generation One,’ with the online premiere of a short film signalling its commitment to fight climate change and achieve carbon neutrality ......read more
Dubai - 07, October 2021: Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing back Automania Exchange, its most popular trade-in campaign, whereby customers are offered up to AED 10,000* above market value for their current vehicles of any make and model in exchange for a brand-new Nissan.
Taking place from Tuesday the 5th of October to Saturday the 9th of October, AAC Nissan’s Automania Exchange is an annual event that presents the opportunity to trade in your car at higher than market value and enjoy the pleasures of driving a new Nissan car.
Have you always wanted to experience the majesty of the Nissan Patrol? Perhaps your dynamic spirit is better suited for the X-Terra or you ......read more
• The GV60 is the brand’s first dedicated electric vehicle model, marking Genesis’ journey towards electrification.
• The vehicle builds on Genesis’ design philosophy to set a new standard in sustainable luxury design.
• The GV60’s athletic coupe design emphasizes a high-performance EV aesthetic.
• The GV60 comes with innovative technologies, such as the Crystal Sphere and Face Connect, to enable new ways for drivers to interact with the vehicle.
• Powered by a dedicated EV platform that maximizes driving range and performance.
October 07, 2021: Genesis has unveiled its first dedicated electric vehicle, the GV60, a model that embodies the brand’s journey towards electrification.
On Thursday, September 30 (KST), Genesis held the GV60 Digital ......read more
October 06, 2021: The core purpose of every single automotive brand is to create greater convenience and accessibility for its customers to move from one place to another. Before delving into how the automotive industry can introduce greater freedom, independence, and empowerment in the lives of people of disability. I want to remind everyone about how sometimes we can undervalue the importance of our ability to drive.
Anyone living in the UAE, or any other GCC country, will understand how beneficial it is to be a motorist. Looking specifically at the UAE, where many neighbourhoods are placed relatively far from the main city attractions, driving a car becomes a necessity. Although public transport is readily available it’s difficult for individuals to have time for more than two or three activities per day because ......read more
• The ‘for Tomorrow’ global project by Hyundai Motor and UNDP has shared more than 72 grassroots sustainability innovations from 44 countries
• The one-year anniversary was celebrated through a livestreamed event, ‘Dialogue for Tomorrow,’ during the 76th United Nations General Assembly in New York
• Hyundai Motor continues to fulfil its corporate citizenship and support civic innovations via for Tomorrow, which welcomes grassroots innovation proposals until Sept. 2022
• UNDP, via its 91 Accelerator Labs, continues to promote grassroots-led solutions as a tool to accelerate sustainable development
Dubai, 6 October 2021: Hyundai Motor Company and the United Nations Development Programme have celebrated one year of their partnership through the “for ......read more
5, October 2021: Luca Delfino is assigned responsibility for Head of Maserati EMEA. In his role, Delfino leads Maserati operations for the EMEA Region, in addition to his current responsibility for FuoriSerie Program, and reports directly to Bernard Loire, Chief Commercial Officer of Maserati.
Bernard Loire said: “I am happy there’s an internal turnover and now I’m convinced that Luca, who has a wide international experience, will drive Maserati to success in the EMEA Region”
Delfino joined Maserati in 2007. His expertise in the automotive industry has included recently the position of Managing director in Asia-Pacific, as well as increasing responsibilities in the sales and aftersales fields at international level.
Luca Delfino replaces Guido Giovannelli, who assumes other responsibilities ......read more
5th October 2021: On its continuous journey to cater to customer and business requirements, Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has partnered with Ms Legend World Rent a Car, a subsidiary of Legend World Investment Group, to expand its fleet with 100 Nissan Sunny cars.
Arabian Automobiles Company continuously seeks to serve a diverse demographic of audiences and businesses through partnerships and offers that cater to their every need. With the growing popularity of Dubai as a major economic hub and the highly anticipated launch of Expo 2020, a high influx of companies and tourists are creating an increased demand for rental cars.
As part of this partnership, AAC Nissan will be offering holistic, ......read more
October 02, 2021: Building upon AW Rostamani's relationship with Dubai Police spanning more than 50 years, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the group is delighted to deliver a fleet of 2021 Patrol Nismo and 2021 X-Terra cars to Dubai Police for Expo 2020.
Exhibits and initiatives with the Trident marque at the Italian Pavilion from 1 October 2021
Dubai, October 02, 2021: The official opening of Expo 2020 Dubai is taking place on 1 October 2021, and Maserati is a partner of the Italian Pavilion: beauty and sustainable mobility travel on board the Trident’s cars.
The cooperation between Maserati and the Italian Pavilion enriches the storytelling of our country and its wonders for a global audience, and promotes the values of sustainable mobility and development central to the Expo itself. In fact, Maserati is a Brand that is innovative by nature, unique in its style and led by passion, and these same core values provide the main theme at the international exhibition, with the aim of highlighting the excellence of Italian Design and Manufacturing.
From ......read more
• Dynamic debut: The Jaguar XF is set to make its debut as the perfect chase car in new James Bond film No Time To Die, released on 30 September in the region.
• Precision driving: Renowned for its unrivalled blend of ride, handling and refinement, the XF was put through its paces in pursuit of James Bond on the streets of southern Italy in the twenty-fifth 007 film
• Getting to grips: The XF’s all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics deliver rear-wheel drive handling balanced with enhanced performance and traction, essential for the precision driving required on set
Thursday, September 30 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – The Jaguar XF will demonstrate its exceptional performance and exhilarating driving dynamics in a thrilling chase sequence in the new James ......read more
Dubai - 30, September 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, showcases the performance-bred coupe, the INFINITI Q60, and its head-turning sport sedan, the INFINITI Q50.
If you are looking to pack a punch with a car that comes with an inspired design and a choice of two engines — 300HP or a power-packed 400HP — the Q60 is your calling. Starting at AED 2,522 per month, drivers of this coupe can look forward to a new drive of confidence, with technologies designed around their needs and comfort.
Looking for an exceptional sedan instead?
You have a choice of 300HP 3.0 L V6 twin turbo or an exhilarating 400HP 3.0-litre twin turbo V6 in the INFINITI Q50. The car offers proactive safety ......read more
• Lincoln gears up to celebrate its 100th anniversary with exciting developments
• Progress is vital for brands to remain relevant in today’s constantly evolving market
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 29, 2021: The Lincoln Motor Company will be celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2022 and continues to set new standards in the luxury vehicle sector across some of the most competitive regions in the world. With a newly honed and refined four-model range of exceptional SUVs, Lincoln’s more focussed recent approach has reaped huge dividends for the company, which has for decades enjoyed a reputation for class-leading design and refinement.
Sami Malkawi, Managing Director, Lincoln Middle East says this region is key to setting new trends in the luxury sector. ......read more
• Rolls-Royce reflects on heritage of electric power ahead of historic announcement
• Extraordinary prophecy of founding father, Charles Rolls, revealed
• Rolls championed electric cars in 1900, deeming Columbia model best of its type
• Royce, one of the first electrical engineers, supplied motors to earliest electric cars
• CEO, Torsten Müller-Ötvös, pledged to bring Rolls-Royce electric this decade
September 28, 2021: “In April 1900, our founding forefather, Charles Rolls, made a prescient prophecy about automotive electrification. Move forward over 120 years to when I made a public promise, on the record, that we would bring the ......read more
September 27, 2021: Many busy lifestyles require drivers in the Middle East to spend an average of two hours a day in their car; that is a staggering 56-hours a month behind the wheel.
While some consider that time stressful, particularly during rush hours, many choose to optimize their driving time. In fact, this rare alone time is as a great opportunity to channel mindfulness and take some time out for ourselves, and our companion on the road can play a key role in this experience.
The benefits of taking “time out” are well known, from improving physical and mental health, to contributing to overall wellbeing. The 2021 Cadillac XT4 is an ideal enabler for positive road time; with the ability to optimize many hours spent on the road and change the perception from a stressful experience to one that is sought ......read more
• Hottest ticket in town: Jaguar Racing’s Mitch Evans embarks on a race across London to be amongst the first to see the early anticipated James Bond film, No Time To Die, released in the region on 07 October.
• The thrill of the chase: Behind the wheel of Jaguar’s latest XF Saloon, Evans is pursued across the British capital by renowned free runner and Parkour athlete Lynn Jung
• Serenity in the city: The XFs luxurious cabin featuring Active Noise Cancellation and Cabin Air Ionisation technology provides a tranquil sanctuary for Mitch Evans as Lynn tackles the busy streets on foot
• Agility and composure: Jaguar’s all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, and lightweight aluminium-intensive architecture deliver exceptional handling and agility together with outstanding ......read more
23, September 2021 - Maserati announces the date: the Global Premiere of Grecale will be 16th November in Milano.
An explosion of colours anticipates the power of a new breeze. Grecale is a wind that turns the every day into something exceptional and will blow across the Maserati range.
The countdown to the discovery of the new model bearing the name of an intense, revolutionary and exceptional wind has therefore officially begun.
Maserati has a long-standing practice of naming its cars after the world’s most famous winds.
It all started in 1963, with the legendary Mistral. This was followed by Ghibli, Bora, and Khamsin.
And, in 2016 with Levante, the Brand’s first SUV.
Now Grecale, which will play a key role for the Brand and transform the everyday driving experience into something ......read more
Company set to officially launch latest ARB product range in UAE market
Participation to highlight Al Masaood’s role in promoting authentic Emirati culture
Abu Dhabi, September 22, 2021 - ARB Emirates, which operates under the umbrella of Al Masaood Group and is the leading market brand in four-wheel-drive accessories and outdoor gear, has been named the official automotive partner of the upcoming 18th Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (ADIHEX).
The 2021 ADIHEX marks ARB Emirates’ 12th year of consistent participation in the event which is set to take place from September 27 to October 3 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC). Aside from being ADIHEX’s automotive partner, ARB Emirates is also slated to exhibit in the show.
ARB Emirates will capitalise on the ......read more
20, September 2021: The Repsol Honda Team rider has been proclaimed the 2021 TrialGP World Champion. Toni Bou – who also won the day’s trial in Portugal – takes his GP palmares to 125 triumphs and 15 consecutive TrialGP titles, plus 14 indoor: 29 championship wins for the greatest rider of all time.
The Repsol Honda Team ace set the benchmark from the start in a trial filled with natural yet demanding sections, where the first 12 sections had been made quite slippery by the water which flows through the Portuguese town of Gouveia. Bou made it through to the end of the trial with sufficient advantage to claim a 125th victory in the Trial World Championship for the Montesa Cota 4RT rider. This season saw him victorious in seven 2021 Trial World Championship events to clinch the top TrialGP World Championship ......read more
September 20, 2021: The MC20 has received the award for “Product Design of the Year” 2021 from the European Product Design Award. The new Maserati super sports car also was honoured with “Top Design Winner” in Transportation/Auto/Truck/Mobile Home and “Winner” in Transportation/Other Transportation Design categories.
The European Product Design Award is a design competition created to recognize the efforts of talented international product designers. Thousands of design projects from every corner of the globe are vetted and evaluated by the jury panel to select the most aesthetically exciting, functional, and innovative products.
Klaus Busse, Maserati Head of Design, said:” Our mission was to design a car that would be remembered in the future as the model that launched the ......read more
First customer cars for both handcrafted series now finished
Both cars created in Bentley Mulliner’s dedicated workshop in Crewe
Bacalar Car One finished in bespoke Atom Silver Satin paint
Blower Car One resplendent in Birkin Green
The next three cars in each series now in build
Customer deliveries about to begin
(Middle East, 19 September 2021) Bentley Mulliner has completed the first customer cars in both of its new series of pinnacle, handcrafted, bespoke projects. Each car is the first of their respective 12 vehicle series, with Bacalar Car One being the first customer delivery of Mulliner’s new coachbuilt barchetta. Meanwhile, Blower Car One is a millimetre-accurate mechanical recreation of Sir Henry ‘Tim’ Birkin’s 1929 supercharged ......read more
• Three-row vehicle receives safety designation in its first model year
• 2022 Carnival is the 10th Kia vehicle in 2021 to earn a TOP SAFETY PICK or higher
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 19, 2021: The 2022 Kia Carnival MPV has been awarded the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK (TSP) rating just months after the vehicle’s introduction with a new name to the Kia lineup. The designation applies to the Carnival when equipped with LED projector headlights and built after March 2021. The Carnival earned ratings of ‘good’ in all six IIHS crashworthiness evaluations, including the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests.
The Carnival stakes its claim ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates –19th September 2021: Jaguar Land Rover is partnering with COP26 ahead of the vital climate change summit in Glasgow in November.
Jaguar Land Rover will be providing a fleet of electrified vehicles to world leaders and delegates attending the summit, including the multi award-winning all-electric performance SUV Jaguar I-PACE, as leaders and their teams travel to and from the venue.
As part of its new global strategy Reimagine, Jaguar Land Rover aims to achieve zero tailpipe emissions by 2036, and net zero carbon emissions across its supply chain, products and operations by 2039.
The company has committed to a 1.5 degree aligned science-based target to reduce emissions in line with the Paris Agreement and supporting the UNFCCC Race to Zero.
Jaguar Land Rover has a successful ......read more
• Hyundai Motor commits to achieve carbon neutrality by 2045
• Hyundai’s holistic approach focuses on three pillars: clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green energy
• Hyundai to stop selling internal combustion engine vehicles in Europe, starting in 2035
• At IAA, Hyundai showcases concepts for upcoming BEV model, all-electric robotaxi, and artistic displays on hydrogen value chain to visitors and digital attendees
Dubai, September 16, 2021: Hyundai Motor Company today announced its commitment to become carbon neutral by 2045 at IAA Mobility 2021.
Hyundai’s integrated strategy to achieve carbon neutrality rests on the following three pillars: clean mobility, next-generation platforms, and green energy. Hyundai is showcasing the full breadth of its ......read more
One of the high-performance luxury SUVs pursues 007 in the 25th James Bond film, No Time To Die
© 2021 Danjaq, LLC and MGM. All Rights Reserved.
Dynamic performer: New footage shows the fastest and most powerful Land Rover filming a key sequence in No Time To Die
At the double: Two Range Rover Sport SVRs take part in an epic all-terrain chase, led by Oscar®-winning special effects and action vehicles supervisor Chris Corbould
Stealth and capability: Film specification includes Eiger Grey paintwork, optional Carbon Pack and Narvik Black 22-inch alloys with all-terrain tyres
Get the look: Choose the No Time To Die specification Range Rover Sport SVR with a single click on the Land Rover configurator
No Time To Die: New Bond film is released in cinemas globally from ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 13 September 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Volvo Cars in the UAE, has announced In Volvo Cars’ next generation of fully electric cars, customers can look forward to a car that gets better every day and offers a simple, serene and seamless Volvo user experience – from getting a car, to being inside it and controlling it on your mobile device.
Volvo Car Group was the first car maker to introduce cars with an infotainment system powered by Android Automotive OS with Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play built-in. It now continues its strategic collaboration with Google to take infotainment and connectivity to the next level.
The next generation of Volvo Cars’ approach to user experience is part of the VolvoCars.OS, an umbrella of the ......read more
Dubai, 12 September 2021: Highlighting one of the brand’s popular SUVs, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is offering the 2022 Renault Koleos with 1-year insurance, 3-year free servicing, and 5-year warranty.
Standing out with all-new black titanium trims, a premium upgrade from wood, the award-winning sub-compact SUV enhances acoustics with the BOSE audio system, ambient lighting options, multimedia navigation, Bluetooth and driving assistance systems, in addition to easy park assist.
From entertainment to performance and safety, the car has your back.
Let’s talk comfort - engineered to mirror the luxury of being in your own home, the spacious leg space and ventilated memory seats create a ......read more
• G80 ranked top of its segment in initial quality
• G80 improves from 2nd place in segment in 2020 to 1st in 2021 study
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – September 12, 2021 – Today, Genesis G80 was named Best Upper Midsize Premium Car in the J.D. Power 2021 Initial Quality Study. This ranking marks an improvement for the model, having been ranked second in its segment in the prior 2020 study.
“At Genesis, we put the customer at the core of everything we do,” said Tedros Mengiste, Executive Director of Sales Operations at Genesis Motor America. “We design and engineer our products with the utmost care for how they will suit the needs of our customers’ lifestyles. We are pleased that consumers surveyed in the United States continue to respond positively to the ......read more
September 11, 2021: Electric is the new future and e-bikes are the new way of life. With an aim to redefine mobility across the country with unparalleled user experience, India’s e-bike start-up EMotorad (EM) has launched its international range of premium e-bikes for the EV and biking enthusiasts of the UAE. The makers of EMotorad e-bikes are thrilled to enter the UAE market as they see it as a major opportunity to redefine mobility across the country. Under the green initiative of the UAE government, EM wants to promote clean and green last-mile commute, health, wellness, and recreation for people from all walks of life. There is also a special category for which the e-bikes are specially designed for and that is the delivery segment.
These e-bikes have been specifically designed keeping the UAE demography ......read more
• Genesis unveils the blueprints for electrification of its entire vehicle lineup to usher in sustainable future
• Under the dual electrification strategy, all new vehicles will be purely electric starting from 2025 with fuel cell EVs and battery EVs
• Genesis plans to become a 100 percent zero emission vehicle brand by 2030 and aims to become carbon neutral by 2035
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – September 9, 2021: Genesis globally announced the vision of electrification for a sustainable future with the live stream release of its vision statement film, “Futuring Genesis,” available here (CLICK)
Since its launch in 2015, Genesis has been focused on bringing positive changes to customers’ lives. With today’s drivers making more responsible choices ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy experiences mix unforgettable thrills and winter driving skills
● Drive the Land Rover Defender, Range Rover Velar, Jaguar F-TYPE, Jaguar F-PACE and Jaguar I-PACE to the limit on the edge of the Arctic Circle
● Choice of itinerary offers winter driving for all levels of experience
● Optional lifestyle activities including Arctic Circle Drive, husky sled tours and snowmobile safaris
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 9 September, 2021: Jaguar and Land Rover are delivering pure exhilaration at the Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy on the edge of the Arctic Circle, combining invaluable winter driving skills with unforgettable thrills.
The new 2022 Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy has five itineraries, all based at Arjeplog, Sweden. Each one ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 09 September 2021: Today we release the first official glimpse of the #NextGenRanger, which will be revealed later this year and launch in 2022.
Embracing superior off-road credentials and Ford’s dynamic driving DNA, customers will rejoice at the toughest, most capable and connected Ranger pickup yet developed by Ford.
At its core, the next-generation Ranger will be the ideal pickup partner for work, family and play.
This is not just a Built Ford Tough truck, but the smartest, most capable and most versatile Ranger yet.
We are pleased to present the highly capable next-gen Ranger in its natural habitat.
Stay tuned for more updates!
• Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) announces Hydrogen Vision 2040, to popularize hydrogen by 2040 for ‘Everyone, Everything and Everywhere’ at Hydrogen Wave
• Hydrogen Wave represents the Group’s plans for a new ‘wave’ of hydrogen-based products and technologies toward a hydrogen society
• The Group to introduce next- generation fuel cell system – 100kW and 200kW variations – in 2023 with costs being lowered by more than 50%, total package volume reduced by 30% and power output doubled
• The Group to become the first automaker to apply fuel cell systems to all commercial vehicle models by 2028
• The Group to achieve a fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) price point comparable to a battery electric vehicle (BEV) by 2030
• The Group to apply ......read more
Dubai, 08 September 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is highlighting the start of the new academic year with its ‘Deals For A New Start’ campaign across its full lineup. (T&C apply)
Those seeking sedans or crossovers will enjoy free 5 years of warranty on each of the 2021 editions of the Sunny, Altima, Maxima, and Kicks, whereas those seeking the next level of 2021 SUVs, on top of 5 years of warranty, will also benefit from 2 years/40,000 km of service (X-Trail), up to 2 years /40,000 km of service (X-Terra), up to 5 years/100,000 km of service (Patrol Safari), or up to 5 years/80,000 km of service (Patrol Y62).
Moreover, all 2021 Nissan cars purchased from Arabian Automobiles Company ......read more
September 08, 2021: Taking the SUV experience to the next level, the Koleos has come a long way since its first appearance in 2006 at the Paris Motor Show. It was Renault’s first SUV and to date remains a favorite among customers and those looking for something different, which speaks volumes about the innovativeness and forward-thinking foundation that the car was built on.
Well-defined edges make the overall profile of the 2022 Koleos appear strong and athletic and is probably one of the most notable features in this new version. A great blending of power and refinement, the Koleos makes its presence felt with large shoulders and muscular side panels that are further enhanced by a robust frontend; broad, smart-looking tires; and a noticeably large wheelbase.
The car is engineered to ......read more
Stunning landscapes and adapted services specially designed for cyclists, make the region of Vaud ideal for biking excursions
The region of Vaud in the Lake Geneva region offers a multitude of landscapes to cycling fans! About twenty marked SwitzerlandMobility routes take bikers and mountain bikers across awe-inspiring landscapes: soothing lakes, demanding mountain passes as well as vineyards and the countryside.
The region is one of the preferred regions for SwitzerlandMobility, the ambassador of soft mobility in Switzerland. In addition to the hiking paths and tracks adapted to roller skates, there are many routes to be explored by bikes or mountain bikes.
The routes are suited for cyclists with varied tastes and of all levels. The Jura and the Vaud Alps are the playing field of athletes. They tackle the ......read more
Jaguar Classic will celebrate its double Le Mans-winning legend with a limited run of crafted C-type Continuations
• Jaguar Classic is creating a limited run of new hand-built examples of the iconic Jaguar C-type to celebrate its 70-year anniversary
• The C-type Continuation will be officially unveiled to the public at the annual Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace, England, from 3-5 September 2021
• ‘Revealed in 1951 – the year it won Le Mans on its debut – the C-type was a pioneering race car, introducing aerospace-inspired aerodynamic principles to the sport, and later on, disc brakes
• Built to the 1953 Le Mans-winning works team car specification, the limited-run of Continuations have been painstakingly researched and developed
• Each example has a ......read more
Predictive maintenance enhances efficiency and sustainabil- ity at the BMW Group
Smart digital monitoring and mainte- nance prevent unplanned production downtimes
Cloud- based platform integrated into global BMW Group production network
September 05, 2021: When it comes to maintaining production systems, the solution of choice at the BMW Group is to use sensors, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI). So rather than the previous approach of rule-based maintenance at regular intervals, predictive maintenance is carried out, based on the current condition of the system. This not only prevents unscheduled downtimes in production but also makes an important contribution to sustainability and the efficient use of resources by ensur- ing optimum system availability. Innovative, cloud-based ......read more
· Bold and distinctive Vantage at heart of Aston Martin sports car range now joins Dubai Police force
· Features ‘77’ number plate: the number 7 a nod to the UAE’s seven Emirates and world’s most known secret agent
· Powered by 4.0-litre, 510PS/685Nm twin-turbo V8 mated to eight-speed ZF transmission; maximum speed 314 km/hr, 0-100 km/hr in 3.5 seconds
4 September 2021, Dubai, UAE: The Aston Martin Vantage has officially joined the internationally acclaimed Dubai Police fleet, dressed in full livery complete with flashing lights. The agile, performance-driven Vantage will be seen on Dubai’s roads alongside an enviable collection of sports and supercars used to service the police force and drive public engagement.
Aston Martin has been ......read more
Dr. Karen Lange joins Bentley Motors from Volkswagen joint venture organisation, Northvolt Zwei GmbH & Co. KG as Member of the Board for Human Resources replacing Dr. Astrid Fontaine who moves to Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
September 02, 2021: Bentley Motors has announced the appointment of Dr. Karen Lange as Member of the Board for Human Resources reporting to Chairman and CEO, Adrian Hallmark. She replaces Dr. Astrid Fontaine who leaves Bentley after more than three years to join Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles as Member of the Board for Human Resources on 1 September.
After teaching at the University of Hanover and a stay at the Institute of Industrial Relations at the University of Berkley (California, USA), Dr. Lange joined the Volkswagen Group in 2002. After holding various ......read more
• Zipse: "Great innovative strength and successful
• Group EBT at just under € 6 billion following release of
provision for EU antitrust proceedings
• Earnings driven up by higher sales volume and good pricing –
Automotive segment EBIT margin at 15.8%
• Free cash flow of € 4.9 billion for six-month period to 30
• Deliveries of electrified vehicles more than doubled (+167%)
• Second half-year likely to be affected by supply bottlenecks and high prices for raw materials World’s largest mobility event starts in September
September 02, 2021: The BMW Group continued performing dynamically in the second quarter, setting new record figures for sales, earnings and net profit. ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 02, September 2021: The 2021 F-150 was engineered for work and play, and nowhere is this more apparent than with the debut of the PowerBoost full hybrid equipped F-150 pickup.
The first pickup in its segment to come with the option of a full hybrid powertrain, F-150 PowerBoost seamlessly marries Ford’s 3.5-litre V6 EcoBoost® engine to a 44-horsepower (33-kilowatt) electric motor to develop a combined 430 horsepower and 772 Nm of torque1.
It’s this Raptor-rivalling2 level of torque that really gives owners the pulling power to haul cargo and tow loads wherever they need to go. With a maximum 5,760kg towing capability3 and 961kg4 cargo payload, owners can pack everything they need for a remote exploration on weekends, or jobsite work during the week.
The PowerBoost engine also ......read more
• Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) to host the forward-thinking ‘Hydrogen Wave’ global forum online on September 7
• Three short videos teased ahead of the forum now available on the Group’s YouTube channel
• The Group will showcase its outlook and blueprints for a future hydrogen society, including breakthrough hydrogen mobility ideas and technologies
• Worldwide broadcast of the Hydrogen Wave will go live on Sep. 7 on the Group’s YouTube channel
• Next-generation hydrogen fuel-cell systems and applications to debut at the forum, delivering the technology into new industries beyond the automotive space
Dubai, September 1, 2021 – Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) announced to host ‘Hydrogen Wave’, a global virtual forum which represents ......read more
7,050 Square feet ‘Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center’ facility opens in Al Ghubaiba
Dubai, August 31, 2021: Al Tayer Motors, one of the UAE’s premier automotive dealerships, has opened its first fast vehicle service facility - Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center - in Dubai’s Al Ghubaiba area, near the metro station. The facility will service all automotive brands.
The 7,050 square feet facility, incorporating nine service bays, is staffed by a team of experienced factory-trained and fully vaccinated technicians. Services provided range from periodic maintenance, oil & filter changes, battery and brake checks, coolant and brake fluid change, AC service, tire replacement as well as wheel balancing and alignment for all vehicle makes & models, including light commercial vehicles. Genuine ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 30, August 2021: For lovers of luxury and admirers of avant-grade comfort, Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Genesis in the UAE, has announced exclusive deals for its latest mid-size sedans, the new G70 and G80, until 30 September, making it easy for customers to get their hands on the Genesis’ stylish new models.
If a blend of luxury, comfort, power, and safety is what you seek when it comes to your choice of car, the campaign presents a perfect oppotunity for you to drive home a G70 or G80, while taking advantage of easy payment options and a number of additional benefits.
Home to bold exteriors, cutting-edge technology, stylish exteriors, spacious interiors, and engineering par excellence, the Genesis G80 can be yours for just AED 2,999 per month. Making it a ......read more
Dubai 3, August 2021: In celebration and commemoration of the legacy of the Patrol in the UAE, Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, launched a social media competition for the owners of Nissan Patrols (Safari, Super Safari, Y62 and Nismo).
From 27th of July - 18th of ......read more
• Jaguar Racing extend Mitch Evans’ future with the team with new multi-year deal
• The 27-year-old has been a part of the Jaguar Racing family since the team became the first premium manufacturer to join Formula E in 2016
• Ahead of his 62nd race with Jaguar Racing, the Kiwi is determined to bring more points and podiums to the team
• Evans joins Sam Bird ......read more
August 03, 2021: In September 1980, in the French commune of Batilly, the first Renault Master was launched with the 2.5 L Fiat-Sofim diesel engine. Distinctively designed with a sliding door design and rare round door handles, the van had a spacious load area, height, and longer wheelbases for mid- to heavy-duty commutes.
Sooner than expected, Renault Master became the best friend ......read more
Report outlines Nissan's efforts toward a cleaner, safer, and more inclusive society; coinciding online seminar held
August 02, 2021: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. issued its Sustainability Report 2021. The report, issued annually, summarizes the company's approach and activities related to sustainability.
Sustainability Report 2021 provides detailed information relating to the following ......read more
• Honda reported promising first half sales in the UAE in the first six months of 2021
• Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises Honda reveals an increase in sales across vehicle, marine engine and power products compared with same period in 2020 and 2019
Dubai, UAE - 2nd August 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the official distributor of Honda in the UAE, ......read more
• AGMC welcomes the first semi-electric MINI model to the UAE with the introduction of the all-new MINI Countryman Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV)
• The biggest and most versatile member of the MINI model family, this vehicle generates fresh stimuli for driving pleasure and individual flair in the hallmark style of the British premium brand without any local CO2 ......read more
Al-Futtaim Automotive continues to expand its customer focused offerings with a new preowned commercial vehicles showroom in Ajman set to help further drive Small and Medium businesses in the UAE
Ajman, UAE, 01 August 2021: Reaffirming its commitment to enriching the lives of its customers every day, Al-Futtaim Automotive has unveiled a first-of-its-kind showroom in the UAE dedicated to ......read more
• Honorary Chairman Chung becomes the first Korean to receive the accolade, industry’s top honor
• Chung recognized for being driving force behind the Group’s success, and a steadfast champion of the auto industry and the Korean economy
• Dedication to vehicle quality, global expansion of R&D and manufacturing network have been key to Chung’s ......read more
Highest standards of flexibility: All drive train variants on one line
Successful transformation of BMW Group plants towards emobility and digitalisation
Half of Dingolfing's production volume will be electrified by mid-decade
Nedeljković: “setting ourselves ambitious goals for the most sustainable production”
July 29, 2021: ......read more
• New Bowler Defender: Competition-prepared Land Rover Defender 90 showcases the very best of Bowler’s motorsport expertise
• Bowler conversion: Rally revisions include performance upgrades to suspension, modified underbody, fitment of roll cage and unique Bowler wheels
• Perfect starting point: Builds on Land Rover Defender’s unstoppable capability, robust ......read more
Dubai - July 28, 2021: McLaren Racing and Stanley Black & Decker today announced a multi-year partnership that will make the world’s largest tools and storage company the Official Tools and Storage Partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team.
The McLaren and Stanley Black & Decker relationship combines two leading brands who share a dedication to innovation and ......read more
• Year-to-date sales in the Middle East exceed around 20,000 units until end of June 2021, growth of 97% compared to the same period last year
• MG Motor enjoyed an outstanding performance during the month of Ramadan with growth of 274% vs last year and a strong market share of 4.1%
• Saudi Arabia ranks first in sales volume followed by record-breaking market share from ......read more
Model revision measures for the model year 2022.
UAE - July 27, 2021: Model year 2022 will see a number of model revision measures included in the BMW Motorrad program. The models can be ordered from all BMW Motorrad partners in the new configurations from August 2021.
Overview about all measures for BMW R 18 and R 18 ......read more
Best practices, digital trends and an innovative format: Top international speakers provide new stimulus and exclusive insights into such fields as Esports and gaming culture, advertising opportunities, and future trends.
BMW presents the first product from the RIVALWORKS virtual technology factory – the visionary “The Rival Rig”.
Holger Hampf, President of ......read more
• Jaguar Racing Formula E team takeover the iconic London Underground for the final countdown to the first race on ‘home soil’ in 17 years at ExCeL London
• The ‘clones’ took to Westminster station greeting morning commuters in full race suits and helmets
• Roehampton-born British Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, currently leads the drivers’ ......read more
Winning partnership: The Land Rover Defender played a vital role as a support vehicle for athletes and crew at the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 – won for a seventh time by Christian Maurer
Put to the test: Fleet of 12 vehicles covered more than 50,000km of demanding Alpine landscape across five countries during the event
Versatile companion: Teams took full advantage of its ......read more
Newly offered express service presents enhanced customer experience and convenience
Abu Dhabi, July 18, 2021 – In recognition of Al Masaood Automobiles’ commitment to offering high-quality service and superior customer experience, the Nissan service centre in Al Mussafah has been awarded the Nissan Express Service certification by Nissan Middle East.
The Nissan Express Service ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 July 2021: In celebration of Eid al-Adha, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces a limited-time sale across the entire line-up.
With Arabian Automobiles, you are guaranteed to drive home the finest deal in a brand-new vehicle, ranging ......read more
Abu Dhabi, July 14, 2021— Al Masaood Group was recently awarded at the prestigious Sports Industry Awards (SPIA) 2021 for its contributions to the Middle East’s sports community. The Group received the Best Sponsorship Activation – Silver recognition for serving as the official partner and exclusive automotive sponsor of the Special Olympics World Games 2019 in Abu Dhabi. It was ......read more
Incorporating FAMCO and Al-Futtaim Commercial Vehicles, new division underlines Al-Futtaim’s commitment towards providing total business solution for customers in the UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, July 14, 2021: Al-Futtaim has announced the launch of Al-Futtaim Automotive Industrial Equipment (AFA-I.E), marking its entry into the used equipment market.
The new division ......read more
• Lennard Hoornik appointed as new Chief Commercial Officer with immediate effect
• Lennard will help drive innovation and realise potential of Reimagine strategy
• Chief Commercial Officer is responsible for all global sales and marketing activity for both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands
• The appointment will help Jaguar Land Rover create the world’s most ......read more
Appointment comes amidst rising regional demand for modular and prefabricated building solutions
Abu Dhabi, July 12, 2021— Al Masaood Bergum, one of the UAE’s leading modular and prefabricated building solutions providers and part of Al Masaood Group, has formally announced the appointment of Jens Otterstedt as its new General Manager.
Otterstedt will take the lead ......read more
• Mission accomplished: Land Rover vehicles support Virgin Galactic’s first commercial space flight with a full crew
• Range Rover Astronaut Edition and Land Rover Defender 110 help put Sir Richard Branson into space for the first time
• Partners since 2014, Land Rovers tow Virgin Galactic space vehicles, transport astronauts and support day-to-day ......read more
• Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, took points and the fastest lap in Brooklyn after a challenging day for the British team
• Mitch Evans climbed seven places through the field before an electrical issue caused his Jaguar I-TYPE 5 to retire in the tenth round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans sits joint fifth in the Drivers’ Standings, twelve ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 11, July 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces the availability of the 2021 Nissan Altima with ProPILOT assist in the market, that offers a stress-free driver assistance system making every drive a comfortable and enjoyable one, while complementing ......read more
• The joint study examines new relationships between advanced technologies, public environments and personal experiences
• Four distinct study areas — surfaces, societies, futures and textile research around “adaptive ecologies” — were explored by RISD students and faculty and Hyundai researchers
• Study builds upon partnership established between ......read more
Facility will feature vehicles from its leading automotive brands including Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM
Abu Dhabi, UAE, July 11 2021: In line with its customer-centric approach and commitment to enriching the lives of its customers every day, Al-Futtaim Automotive announced today its expanded footprint in the UAE with the opening of a state-of-the-art Auto Park in Al Ain. ......read more
Levante Trofeo Fuoriserie Edition for Massimo Bottura: an explosion of creativity
UAE - 1, July 2021: Tradition is an ingredient that drives us into the future. This idea brings together Maserati with Massimo Bottura, born and raised in Modena, Trident Brand Ambassador and protagonist of Italian cuisine, with a genius for taking the best of the past and bringing it into the future. ......read more
MUSCO LIGHTING LLC CONTINUES TO SHINE LIGHT AT YAS MARINA CIRCUIT UNTIL 2023
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, July 8, 2021: Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management and Musco Lighting LLC have announced an extension to their long-term partnership.
Musco has been the service provider for track lighting at Yas Marina Circuit since 2009, and the extension will see the partnership run until ......read more
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 7 July, 2021: Team Abu Dhabi’s Rashed Al Qemzi has been promoted to a fifth place finish in the Grand Prix of Lithuania following the overnight elimination of Giacomo Sacchi.
The Monaco driver lost third place when his boat failed a UIM technical inspection after Tuesday’s opening round of this year’s F2 world powerboat championship in ......read more
• Jaguar Racing drivers Mitch Evans and Sam Bird determined to put the Jaguar I-TYPE 5 in a points-scoring position in New York City
• With only four points separating the top three teams in the ABB FIA Formula E Teams’ World Championship, the British racing team aim to return to top of the championship around the streets of Brooklyn
• The formidable driver line-up have ......read more
Hani Tannir to spearhead business development and generate new revenue streams for Group
Abu Dhabi, July 05, 2021—Al Masaood Group, a UAE-based conglomerate and a highly diversified family business in Abu Dhabi, has officially announced the appointment of Hani Tannir as the new Head of Commercial for Power, Construction and Marine divisions.
His new assignment falls within the ......read more
Dubai, UAE - July 05, 2021: ABB has won a contract to design, supply, test and commission a new high-power charging infrastructure for one of the world’s largest fleet of electric buses.
The project will see ABB provide high power charging infrastructure for the fleet, which is expected to have 1,000 electric buses operating across the country and with a ......read more
Dubai Summer Surprises offers shoppers the chance to win with the Mercedes Mega Raffle, in parallel to the UAE National Day Grand Prize, which is a Limited-Edition Mercedes G63
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4 July 2021 — Yesterday, 30 June 2021, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), Gargash Mercedes-Benz and Idealz held a signing ceremony to celebrate a significant ......read more
Driving expansion and growth plans across Africa
June 30, 2021 – Mobility solutions provider Bridgestone has partnered with its counterpart Cacomiaf in the sub–Saharan Africa to launch its flagship retail brand First Stop in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. First Stop, an established tyre and car service retail chain in Africa and the Middle East, consolidates the decades-long experience of ......read more
First-of-its-kind SUV model now available across Renault showrooms in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
Move comes amidst car dealerships’ changing proposition to address new market needs & improve product mix post-pandemic
Abu Dhabi, June 29, 2021 – As more shoppers continue to shift to e-commerce for all their needs, the growing demand for the fast delivery of their ......read more
29, June 2021: Attila Tassi scored his maiden victory in the WTCR - World Touring Car Cup with a composed drive in the second race at Estoril on Sunday to put ALL-INKL.DE Münnich Motorsport in the lead of the Teams’ Championship.
In a race where two of his fellow Honda Racing drivers might have taken top honours in different circumstances, the 22-year-old made sure he was in ......read more
• BMW Group Plant Leipzig hosts Central German Hydrogen Summit
• Fourth hydrogen fuel station opens at Plant Leipzig
• Envisioning a green plant with fully decarbonised production
June 28, 2021: The BMW Group has clear goals for effective climate protection and sustainable mobility up to the year 2030 – and products and production ......read more
Italian brand celebrates the UAE motorsport scene, utilising its expertise to innovate and transform technologies from “track to road” through its Pirelli P ZERO™ range
Dubai, UAE – 27 June 2021: More than 740 cars, with over 447,000 combined horsepower have taken part in leading tyre manufacturer Pirelli’s track day events across the UAE held between ......read more
• Unveiled today the 296 GTB, Ferrari’s new mid-rear-engined berlinetta sports car
• New Ferrari V6 hybrid architecture capable of delivering up to 830 cv
• The 296 GTB’s plug-in hybrid system maximises usability and driving pleasure
• The 296 GTB is also available with the extreme high-performance Assetto Fiorano ......read more
Dubai, UAE – 27, June 2021: Al-Futtaim Toyota continues to bring the most exciting models to the UAE market to delight its diverse customer-base, this time announcing the arrival of two new limited-edition variants of the Land Cruiser 70 Series – The Land Cruiser 76 and Land Cruiser 79 Overlander edition. Are Built on the legendary Land Cruiser platform known for its ......read more
Dubai, UAE - June 27, 2021: Automechanika Dubai, the Middle East and Africa’s largest international automotive aftermarket trade show, has announced it will host the inaugural Automechanika Dubai Awards to recognise and award the top talent and highest performing organisations in the sector.
Nineteen awards across three distinct categories – Service Providers, People and ......read more
• New Rolls-Royce Collection of Wraith and Dawn Black Badge
• Landspeed Collection celebrates the records set by British engineer Captain George Eyston in Thunderbolt, powered by two Rolls-Royce R V12 aero engines
• Interior details recall the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, where Eyston pursued his record-breaking endeavours in 1937-38
• Salt Flats’ fissured ......read more
· Unique Q by Aston Martin: Commision Vantage Roadster pays homage to only the third sports car created by the then fledgling British maker
· 2021 sees centenary celebrations for ‘A3’ – the oldest Aston Martin in existence with huge festival of Aston Martin sports cars
• Tribute edition created in cooperation with long-established dealer Aston ......read more
BMW Group Middle East
The new BMW X3 M Competition and the new BMW X4 M Competition.
June 21, 2021: BMW M GmbH is refreshing the high-performance models of the Sports Activity Vehicle BMW X3 and the Sports Activity Coupé BMW X4 two years after their launch. In addition to new design features drawn from the BMW X3 and BMW X4 (see ......read more
• Jaguar Racing driver, Mitch Evans, finished in the points in round eight of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Sam Bird climbed nine places through the field before a collision with Alex Lynn ended his race
• Mitch Evans is fifth in the Drivers’ Standings, only four points behind championship leader, Robin Frijns, while teammate Sam Bird sits in ......read more
• The latest model is the fourth generation of the world-renowned Kia Carnival and arrives during the brand’s transformation towards the new brand identity and design strategy
• Initially launched back in 1998, over 2 million models of the brand’s flagship MPV have been sold since the first launch
• The Carnival incorporates the heritage of its predecessors, with ......read more
June 17, 2021: While some people regard cars as a means of transport, others seek vehicles that complement their personalities, and a growing market segment is seeking the best of all worlds to cater to their dynamic personas. This fast-evolving customer base is on the lookout for cars that incorporate just the right sporty-vibe while also exuding luxury and style. Catering to that distinct ......read more
Trading Enterprises Honda, in conjunction with Honda Racing and Red Bull Racing, is bringing the Formula One show car to the UAE for a roadshow across the Emirates
Dubai, UAE, 17 June 2021: F1 fans rejoice! Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Honda vehicles in the UAE, will be taking the RB16B Red Bull Racing Honda F1 show car on an exciting ......read more