October 25, 2021: A modern take on a classic, the Kia K8 is a contemporary take on a sedan, reflecting the new transformation that the brand has undergone. The first model to be launched following the recent renaissance of Kia, K8 is an intelligent illustration of the brand’s new purpose and ambitions for the future.
The futuristic sport sedan impresses with its sleek looks, bold new design, advanced automotive technology, and progressive engine. It is also the first sedan to wear the all-new Kia logo, with elegance from the front to back, making it a delight to witness.
Taking the sports sedan space by storm, K8 builds on the success of the K7 and carries forward the journey of the brand towards excellence in this niche segment. The car is engineered to emphasise contemporary, premium and dynamic ......read more
Dubai, 25 October 2021 – Maserati has announced the appointment of Hamdy Elshantoury as the new General Manager for Middle East and Africa region succeeding Domenico La Marte.
Hamdy has extensive strategic and operational experience in the automotive industry, in the Middle East and Africa region, as well as in Europe and North America. He brings a wealth of knowledge and a solid track record in driving business growth as well as performance optimization.
A French national with Egyptian roots, Hamdy holds an Executive MBA from ESCP Business School in France as well as a Bachelor of Science in Automotive Engineering.
Based in Dubai, he will be directing all areas of the Maserati business across eleven markets including sales, aftersales, network development and brand marketing.
Maserati ......read more
Land Rover begins countdown to the world premiere of the New Range Rover by revealing the first image of its new luxury model
• World premiere: The New Range Rover will make its global debut at 19.45 GMT on Tuesday 26 October
• Modern luxury by design: First image provides official glimpse of the new luxury SUV
• Watch the livestream: Join the reveal from 20:40 BST on Land Rover’s YouTube channel
• Find out more: Sign up for updates at landrover.com/newrangerover
• Be the first: Order books open in line with the world debut on 26 October
Wednesday 20 October 2021 - Unites Arab Emirates – Land Rover has given a first glimpse of the New Range Rover ahead of its world premiere.
Across five decades of ......read more
18 October 2021 – The Global Premiere of Grecale, originally scheduled for November 16th of this year, has been postponed to spring 2022 in view of the background problems that have caused interruptions in the supply chains for the key components necessary to complete the car’s production process.
In particular, due to the shortage of semiconductors, the quantity of production would not allow us to respond properly to the expected global demand.
In fact, the new Grecale features ground-breaking contents, particularly in the connectivity and human-machine interface areas.
The Trident is synonymous with innovation, passion and unique style. Driven by these values, Maserati is still hard at work in spite of the component supply problems hitting the entire transportation industy, and is determined to guarantee the ......read more
Expo’s Official Automotive Partner urges audiences to move towards a sustainable future, with a sensational film of Nissan’s brand campaign for Expo 2020 Dubai
Dubai, UAE - 14 October 2021: Signaling the launch of its engagement activities at Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan has announced its new brand campaign ‘Let’s Move’, which aligns Nissan’s vision for the future of mobility with the Expo’s theme of ‘Connecting Minds and Creating the Future’. As the Official Automotive Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan has launched this tailored campaign to draw attention to the importance of creating a more sustainable future by utilizing forward-looking technology under Nissan’s purpose of driving innovation to enrich people’s lives.
Serving as Nissan’s invitation to join ......read more
Dubai, 13 October 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is welcoming the month of October with a special deal on the INFINITI QX80, the luxury SUV that exceptionally blends elegance and comfort.
Every QX80 purchase during October comes with FREE servicing for four years/80,000 km and one-year FREE insurance. But there’s always more with INFINITI - customers holding Expo 2020 tickets will receive an AED 2,020 discount.
Equipped with world-class engineering to match its aesthetic, represented with a potent, 5.6-liter V8 engine that comes packed with 400hp and 560nm of torque, the INFINITI QX80 is designed to defy all preconceived notions of long drives, with effortless 7-speed automatic ......read more
• Secure blockchain technology ensures full transparency in the leather supply chain
• Jaguar Land Rover partners with Circulor, Bridge of Weir Leather Company and University of Nottingham on industry-leading leather trial
• ‘Digital twin’ created to track entire leather production process using GPS, biometrics and QR codes
• Project is part of Jaguar Land Rover’s commitment to offering customers sustainable and responsible premium material choices
• Trial is part of Jaguar Land Rover’s journey to net zero carbon emissions across its supply chain, products and operations by 2039
Wednesday 13 October 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover has trialled the use of secure blockchain technology to ensure full transparency within a sustainable leather ......read more
Region’s first combined online and on-site Esports racing event launched as part of #NoFilterDxb
11 October, 2021: The UAE’s growing community of virtual racing enthusiasts can test themselves against the best talent from across the GCC region when Esports breaks new ground in Dubai next month.
The #NoFilterDxb Esports Tournament 2021 was launched today as part of the city’s spectacular new-look motor show and lifestyle event being staged by Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from 24-27 November.
Taking place at the iconic Dubai Harbour one week ahead of the the greatly anticipated UAE Golden Jubilee weekend, #NoFilterDxb is perfectly suited to including an international Esports event in an action-packed programme of experiences.
Organised by Pole Position Events Management, the region’s ......read more
• Hyundai Motor launches global campaign, ‘Expecting Generation One,’ to share its vision for achieving carbon neutrality, in line with its commitment made at 2021 IAA Mobility
• ‘Expecting Generation One’ campaign film depicts mothers around the world who are counting on Hyundai Motor to play a key role in ensuring the sustainability of the planet for future generations
• Hyundai Motor aims to achieve carbon neutrality in its products and global operations by 2045 through clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green energy
Dubai, October 10, 2021 — Hyundai Motor Company launched a global campaign, ‘Expecting Generation One,’ with the online premiere of a short film signalling its commitment to fight climate change and achieve carbon neutrality ......read more
Dubai - 07, October 2021: Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing back Automania Exchange, its most popular trade-in campaign, whereby customers are offered up to AED 10,000* above market value for their current vehicles of any make and model in exchange for a brand-new Nissan.
Taking place from Tuesday the 5th of October to Saturday the 9th of October, AAC Nissan’s Automania Exchange is an annual event that presents the opportunity to trade in your car at higher than market value and enjoy the pleasures of driving a new Nissan car.
Have you always wanted to experience the majesty of the Nissan Patrol? Perhaps your dynamic spirit is better suited for the X-Terra or you ......read more
• The GV60 is the brand’s first dedicated electric vehicle model, marking Genesis’ journey towards electrification.
• The vehicle builds on Genesis’ design philosophy to set a new standard in sustainable luxury design.
• The GV60’s athletic coupe design emphasizes a high-performance EV aesthetic.
• The GV60 comes with innovative technologies, such as the Crystal Sphere and Face Connect, to enable new ways for drivers to interact with the vehicle.
• Powered by a dedicated EV platform that maximizes driving range and performance.
October 07, 2021: Genesis has unveiled its first dedicated electric vehicle, the GV60, a model that embodies the brand’s journey towards electrification.
On Thursday, September 30 (KST), Genesis held the GV60 Digital ......read more
October 06, 2021: The core purpose of every single automotive brand is to create greater convenience and accessibility for its customers to move from one place to another. Before delving into how the automotive industry can introduce greater freedom, independence, and empowerment in the lives of people of disability. I want to remind everyone about how sometimes we can undervalue the importance of our ability to drive.
Anyone living in the UAE, or any other GCC country, will understand how beneficial it is to be a motorist. Looking specifically at the UAE, where many neighbourhoods are placed relatively far from the main city attractions, driving a car becomes a necessity. Although public transport is readily available it’s difficult for individuals to have time for more than two or three activities per day because ......read more
• The ‘for Tomorrow’ global project by Hyundai Motor and UNDP has shared more than 72 grassroots sustainability innovations from 44 countries
• The one-year anniversary was celebrated through a livestreamed event, ‘Dialogue for Tomorrow,’ during the 76th United Nations General Assembly in New York
• Hyundai Motor continues to fulfil its corporate citizenship and support civic innovations via for Tomorrow, which welcomes grassroots innovation proposals until Sept. 2022
• UNDP, via its 91 Accelerator Labs, continues to promote grassroots-led solutions as a tool to accelerate sustainable development
Dubai, 6 October 2021: Hyundai Motor Company and the United Nations Development Programme have celebrated one year of their partnership through the “for ......read more
5, October 2021: Luca Delfino is assigned responsibility for Head of Maserati EMEA. In his role, Delfino leads Maserati operations for the EMEA Region, in addition to his current responsibility for FuoriSerie Program, and reports directly to Bernard Loire, Chief Commercial Officer of Maserati.
Bernard Loire said: “I am happy there’s an internal turnover and now I’m convinced that Luca, who has a wide international experience, will drive Maserati to success in the EMEA Region”
Delfino joined Maserati in 2007. His expertise in the automotive industry has included recently the position of Managing director in Asia-Pacific, as well as increasing responsibilities in the sales and aftersales fields at international level.
Luca Delfino replaces Guido Giovannelli, who assumes other responsibilities ......read more
5th October 2021: On its continuous journey to cater to customer and business requirements, Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has partnered with Ms Legend World Rent a Car, a subsidiary of Legend World Investment Group, to expand its fleet with 100 Nissan Sunny cars.
Arabian Automobiles Company continuously seeks to serve a diverse demographic of audiences and businesses through partnerships and offers that cater to their every need. With the growing popularity of Dubai as a major economic hub and the highly anticipated launch of Expo 2020, a high influx of companies and tourists are creating an increased demand for rental cars.
As part of this partnership, AAC Nissan will be offering holistic, ......read more
October 02, 2021: Building upon AW Rostamani's relationship with Dubai Police spanning more than 50 years, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the group is delighted to deliver a fleet of 2021 Patrol Nismo and 2021 X-Terra cars to Dubai Police for Expo 2020.
Exhibits and initiatives with the Trident marque at the Italian Pavilion from 1 October 2021
Dubai, October 02, 2021: The official opening of Expo 2020 Dubai is taking place on 1 October 2021, and Maserati is a partner of the Italian Pavilion: beauty and sustainable mobility travel on board the Trident’s cars.
The cooperation between Maserati and the Italian Pavilion enriches the storytelling of our country and its wonders for a global audience, and promotes the values of sustainable mobility and development central to the Expo itself. In fact, Maserati is a Brand that is innovative by nature, unique in its style and led by passion, and these same core values provide the main theme at the international exhibition, with the aim of highlighting the excellence of Italian Design and Manufacturing.
From ......read more
• Dynamic debut: The Jaguar XF is set to make its debut as the perfect chase car in new James Bond film No Time To Die, released on 30 September in the region.
• Precision driving: Renowned for its unrivalled blend of ride, handling and refinement, the XF was put through its paces in pursuit of James Bond on the streets of southern Italy in the twenty-fifth 007 film
• Getting to grips: The XF’s all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics deliver rear-wheel drive handling balanced with enhanced performance and traction, essential for the precision driving required on set
Thursday, September 30 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – The Jaguar XF will demonstrate its exceptional performance and exhilarating driving dynamics in a thrilling chase sequence in the new James ......read more
Dubai - 30, September 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, showcases the performance-bred coupe, the INFINITI Q60, and its head-turning sport sedan, the INFINITI Q50.
If you are looking to pack a punch with a car that comes with an inspired design and a choice of two engines — 300HP or a power-packed 400HP — the Q60 is your calling. Starting at AED 2,522 per month, drivers of this coupe can look forward to a new drive of confidence, with technologies designed around their needs and comfort.
Looking for an exceptional sedan instead?
You have a choice of 300HP 3.0 L V6 twin turbo or an exhilarating 400HP 3.0-litre twin turbo V6 in the INFINITI Q50. The car offers proactive safety ......read more
• Lincoln gears up to celebrate its 100th anniversary with exciting developments
• Progress is vital for brands to remain relevant in today’s constantly evolving market
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 29, 2021: The Lincoln Motor Company will be celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2022 and continues to set new standards in the luxury vehicle sector across some of the most competitive regions in the world. With a newly honed and refined four-model range of exceptional SUVs, Lincoln’s more focussed recent approach has reaped huge dividends for the company, which has for decades enjoyed a reputation for class-leading design and refinement.
Sami Malkawi, Managing Director, Lincoln Middle East says this region is key to setting new trends in the luxury sector. ......read more
• Rolls-Royce reflects on heritage of electric power ahead of historic announcement
• Extraordinary prophecy of founding father, Charles Rolls, revealed
• Rolls championed electric cars in 1900, deeming Columbia model best of its type
• Royce, one of the first electrical engineers, supplied motors to earliest electric cars
• CEO, Torsten Müller-Ötvös, pledged to bring Rolls-Royce electric this decade
September 28, 2021: “In April 1900, our founding forefather, Charles Rolls, made a prescient prophecy about automotive electrification. Move forward over 120 years to when I made a public promise, on the record, that we would bring the ......read more
September 27, 2021: Many busy lifestyles require drivers in the Middle East to spend an average of two hours a day in their car; that is a staggering 56-hours a month behind the wheel.
While some consider that time stressful, particularly during rush hours, many choose to optimize their driving time. In fact, this rare alone time is as a great opportunity to channel mindfulness and take some time out for ourselves, and our companion on the road can play a key role in this experience.
The benefits of taking “time out” are well known, from improving physical and mental health, to contributing to overall wellbeing. The 2021 Cadillac XT4 is an ideal enabler for positive road time; with the ability to optimize many hours spent on the road and change the perception from a stressful experience to one that is sought ......read more
• Hottest ticket in town: Jaguar Racing’s Mitch Evans embarks on a race across London to be amongst the first to see the early anticipated James Bond film, No Time To Die, released in the region on 07 October.
• The thrill of the chase: Behind the wheel of Jaguar’s latest XF Saloon, Evans is pursued across the British capital by renowned free runner and Parkour athlete Lynn Jung
• Serenity in the city: The XFs luxurious cabin featuring Active Noise Cancellation and Cabin Air Ionisation technology provides a tranquil sanctuary for Mitch Evans as Lynn tackles the busy streets on foot
• Agility and composure: Jaguar’s all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, and lightweight aluminium-intensive architecture deliver exceptional handling and agility together with outstanding ......read more
23, September 2021 - Maserati announces the date: the Global Premiere of Grecale will be 16th November in Milano.
An explosion of colours anticipates the power of a new breeze. Grecale is a wind that turns the every day into something exceptional and will blow across the Maserati range.
The countdown to the discovery of the new model bearing the name of an intense, revolutionary and exceptional wind has therefore officially begun.
Maserati has a long-standing practice of naming its cars after the world’s most famous winds.
It all started in 1963, with the legendary Mistral. This was followed by Ghibli, Bora, and Khamsin.
And, in 2016 with Levante, the Brand’s first SUV.
Now Grecale, which will play a key role for the Brand and transform the everyday driving experience into something ......read more
Company set to officially launch latest ARB product range in UAE market
Participation to highlight Al Masaood’s role in promoting authentic Emirati culture
Abu Dhabi, September 22, 2021 - ARB Emirates, which operates under the umbrella of Al Masaood Group and is the leading market brand in four-wheel-drive accessories and outdoor gear, has been named the official automotive partner of the upcoming 18th Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (ADIHEX).
The 2021 ADIHEX marks ARB Emirates’ 12th year of consistent participation in the event which is set to take place from September 27 to October 3 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC). Aside from being ADIHEX’s automotive partner, ARB Emirates is also slated to exhibit in the show.
ARB Emirates will capitalise on the ......read more
20, September 2021: The Repsol Honda Team rider has been proclaimed the 2021 TrialGP World Champion. Toni Bou – who also won the day’s trial in Portugal – takes his GP palmares to 125 triumphs and 15 consecutive TrialGP titles, plus 14 indoor: 29 championship wins for the greatest rider of all time.
The Repsol Honda Team ace set the benchmark from the start in a trial filled with natural yet demanding sections, where the first 12 sections had been made quite slippery by the water which flows through the Portuguese town of Gouveia. Bou made it through to the end of the trial with sufficient advantage to claim a 125th victory in the Trial World Championship for the Montesa Cota 4RT rider. This season saw him victorious in seven 2021 Trial World Championship events to clinch the top TrialGP World Championship ......read more
September 20, 2021: The MC20 has received the award for “Product Design of the Year” 2021 from the European Product Design Award. The new Maserati super sports car also was honoured with “Top Design Winner” in Transportation/Auto/Truck/Mobile Home and “Winner” in Transportation/Other Transportation Design categories.
The European Product Design Award is a design competition created to recognize the efforts of talented international product designers. Thousands of design projects from every corner of the globe are vetted and evaluated by the jury panel to select the most aesthetically exciting, functional, and innovative products.
Klaus Busse, Maserati Head of Design, said:” Our mission was to design a car that would be remembered in the future as the model that launched the ......read more
First customer cars for both handcrafted series now finished
Both cars created in Bentley Mulliner’s dedicated workshop in Crewe
Bacalar Car One finished in bespoke Atom Silver Satin paint
Blower Car One resplendent in Birkin Green
The next three cars in each series now in build
Customer deliveries about to begin
(Middle East, 19 September 2021) Bentley Mulliner has completed the first customer cars in both of its new series of pinnacle, handcrafted, bespoke projects. Each car is the first of their respective 12 vehicle series, with Bacalar Car One being the first customer delivery of Mulliner’s new coachbuilt barchetta. Meanwhile, Blower Car One is a millimetre-accurate mechanical recreation of Sir Henry ‘Tim’ Birkin’s 1929 supercharged ......read more
• Three-row vehicle receives safety designation in its first model year
• 2022 Carnival is the 10th Kia vehicle in 2021 to earn a TOP SAFETY PICK or higher
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 19, 2021: The 2022 Kia Carnival MPV has been awarded the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK (TSP) rating just months after the vehicle’s introduction with a new name to the Kia lineup. The designation applies to the Carnival when equipped with LED projector headlights and built after March 2021. The Carnival earned ratings of ‘good’ in all six IIHS crashworthiness evaluations, including the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests.
The Carnival stakes its claim ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates –19th September 2021: Jaguar Land Rover is partnering with COP26 ahead of the vital climate change summit in Glasgow in November.
Jaguar Land Rover will be providing a fleet of electrified vehicles to world leaders and delegates attending the summit, including the multi award-winning all-electric performance SUV Jaguar I-PACE, as leaders and their teams travel to and from the venue.
As part of its new global strategy Reimagine, Jaguar Land Rover aims to achieve zero tailpipe emissions by 2036, and net zero carbon emissions across its supply chain, products and operations by 2039.
The company has committed to a 1.5 degree aligned science-based target to reduce emissions in line with the Paris Agreement and supporting the UNFCCC Race to Zero.
Jaguar Land Rover has a successful ......read more
• Hyundai Motor commits to achieve carbon neutrality by 2045
• Hyundai’s holistic approach focuses on three pillars: clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green energy
• Hyundai to stop selling internal combustion engine vehicles in Europe, starting in 2035
• At IAA, Hyundai showcases concepts for upcoming BEV model, all-electric robotaxi, and artistic displays on hydrogen value chain to visitors and digital attendees
Dubai, September 16, 2021: Hyundai Motor Company today announced its commitment to become carbon neutral by 2045 at IAA Mobility 2021.
Hyundai’s integrated strategy to achieve carbon neutrality rests on the following three pillars: clean mobility, next-generation platforms, and green energy. Hyundai is showcasing the full breadth of its ......read more
One of the high-performance luxury SUVs pursues 007 in the 25th James Bond film, No Time To Die
© 2021 Danjaq, LLC and MGM. All Rights Reserved.
Dynamic performer: New footage shows the fastest and most powerful Land Rover filming a key sequence in No Time To Die
At the double: Two Range Rover Sport SVRs take part in an epic all-terrain chase, led by Oscar®-winning special effects and action vehicles supervisor Chris Corbould
Stealth and capability: Film specification includes Eiger Grey paintwork, optional Carbon Pack and Narvik Black 22-inch alloys with all-terrain tyres
Get the look: Choose the No Time To Die specification Range Rover Sport SVR with a single click on the Land Rover configurator
No Time To Die: New Bond film is released in cinemas globally from ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 13 September 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Volvo Cars in the UAE, has announced In Volvo Cars’ next generation of fully electric cars, customers can look forward to a car that gets better every day and offers a simple, serene and seamless Volvo user experience – from getting a car, to being inside it and controlling it on your mobile device.
Volvo Car Group was the first car maker to introduce cars with an infotainment system powered by Android Automotive OS with Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play built-in. It now continues its strategic collaboration with Google to take infotainment and connectivity to the next level.
The next generation of Volvo Cars’ approach to user experience is part of the VolvoCars.OS, an umbrella of the ......read more
Dubai, 12 September 2021: Highlighting one of the brand’s popular SUVs, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is offering the 2022 Renault Koleos with 1-year insurance, 3-year free servicing, and 5-year warranty.
Standing out with all-new black titanium trims, a premium upgrade from wood, the award-winning sub-compact SUV enhances acoustics with the BOSE audio system, ambient lighting options, multimedia navigation, Bluetooth and driving assistance systems, in addition to easy park assist.
From entertainment to performance and safety, the car has your back.
Let’s talk comfort - engineered to mirror the luxury of being in your own home, the spacious leg space and ventilated memory seats create a ......read more
• G80 ranked top of its segment in initial quality
• G80 improves from 2nd place in segment in 2020 to 1st in 2021 study
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – September 12, 2021 – Today, Genesis G80 was named Best Upper Midsize Premium Car in the J.D. Power 2021 Initial Quality Study. This ranking marks an improvement for the model, having been ranked second in its segment in the prior 2020 study.
“At Genesis, we put the customer at the core of everything we do,” said Tedros Mengiste, Executive Director of Sales Operations at Genesis Motor America. “We design and engineer our products with the utmost care for how they will suit the needs of our customers’ lifestyles. We are pleased that consumers surveyed in the United States continue to respond positively to the ......read more
September 11, 2021: Electric is the new future and e-bikes are the new way of life. With an aim to redefine mobility across the country with unparalleled user experience, India’s e-bike start-up EMotorad (EM) has launched its international range of premium e-bikes for the EV and biking enthusiasts of the UAE. The makers of EMotorad e-bikes are thrilled to enter the UAE market as they see it as a major opportunity to redefine mobility across the country. Under the green initiative of the UAE government, EM wants to promote clean and green last-mile commute, health, wellness, and recreation for people from all walks of life. There is also a special category for which the e-bikes are specially designed for and that is the delivery segment.
These e-bikes have been specifically designed keeping the UAE demography ......read more
• Genesis unveils the blueprints for electrification of its entire vehicle lineup to usher in sustainable future
• Under the dual electrification strategy, all new vehicles will be purely electric starting from 2025 with fuel cell EVs and battery EVs
• Genesis plans to become a 100 percent zero emission vehicle brand by 2030 and aims to become carbon neutral by 2035
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – September 9, 2021: Genesis globally announced the vision of electrification for a sustainable future with the live stream release of its vision statement film, “Futuring Genesis,” available here (CLICK)
Since its launch in 2015, Genesis has been focused on bringing positive changes to customers’ lives. With today’s drivers making more responsible choices ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy experiences mix unforgettable thrills and winter driving skills
● Drive the Land Rover Defender, Range Rover Velar, Jaguar F-TYPE, Jaguar F-PACE and Jaguar I-PACE to the limit on the edge of the Arctic Circle
● Choice of itinerary offers winter driving for all levels of experience
● Optional lifestyle activities including Arctic Circle Drive, husky sled tours and snowmobile safaris
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 9 September, 2021: Jaguar and Land Rover are delivering pure exhilaration at the Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy on the edge of the Arctic Circle, combining invaluable winter driving skills with unforgettable thrills.
The new 2022 Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy has five itineraries, all based at Arjeplog, Sweden. Each one ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 09 September 2021: Today we release the first official glimpse of the #NextGenRanger, which will be revealed later this year and launch in 2022.
Embracing superior off-road credentials and Ford’s dynamic driving DNA, customers will rejoice at the toughest, most capable and connected Ranger pickup yet developed by Ford.
At its core, the next-generation Ranger will be the ideal pickup partner for work, family and play.
This is not just a Built Ford Tough truck, but the smartest, most capable and most versatile Ranger yet.
We are pleased to present the highly capable next-gen Ranger in its natural habitat.
Stay tuned for more updates!
• Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) announces Hydrogen Vision 2040, to popularize hydrogen by 2040 for ‘Everyone, Everything and Everywhere’ at Hydrogen Wave
• Hydrogen Wave represents the Group’s plans for a new ‘wave’ of hydrogen-based products and technologies toward a hydrogen society
• The Group to introduce next- generation fuel cell system – 100kW and 200kW variations – in 2023 with costs being lowered by more than 50%, total package volume reduced by 30% and power output doubled
• The Group to become the first automaker to apply fuel cell systems to all commercial vehicle models by 2028
• The Group to achieve a fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) price point comparable to a battery electric vehicle (BEV) by 2030
• The Group to apply ......read more
Dubai, 08 September 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is highlighting the start of the new academic year with its ‘Deals For A New Start’ campaign across its full lineup. (T&C apply)
Those seeking sedans or crossovers will enjoy free 5 years of warranty on each of the 2021 editions of the Sunny, Altima, Maxima, and Kicks, whereas those seeking the next level of 2021 SUVs, on top of 5 years of warranty, will also benefit from 2 years/40,000 km of service (X-Trail), up to 2 years /40,000 km of service (X-Terra), up to 5 years/100,000 km of service (Patrol Safari), or up to 5 years/80,000 km of service (Patrol Y62).
Moreover, all 2021 Nissan cars purchased from Arabian Automobiles Company ......read more
September 08, 2021: Taking the SUV experience to the next level, the Koleos has come a long way since its first appearance in 2006 at the Paris Motor Show. It was Renault’s first SUV and to date remains a favorite among customers and those looking for something different, which speaks volumes about the innovativeness and forward-thinking foundation that the car was built on.
Well-defined edges make the overall profile of the 2022 Koleos appear strong and athletic and is probably one of the most notable features in this new version. A great blending of power and refinement, the Koleos makes its presence felt with large shoulders and muscular side panels that are further enhanced by a robust frontend; broad, smart-looking tires; and a noticeably large wheelbase.
The car is engineered to ......read more
Stunning landscapes and adapted services specially designed for cyclists, make the region of Vaud ideal for biking excursions
The region of Vaud in the Lake Geneva region offers a multitude of landscapes to cycling fans! About twenty marked SwitzerlandMobility routes take bikers and mountain bikers across awe-inspiring landscapes: soothing lakes, demanding mountain passes as well as vineyards and the countryside.
The region is one of the preferred regions for SwitzerlandMobility, the ambassador of soft mobility in Switzerland. In addition to the hiking paths and tracks adapted to roller skates, there are many routes to be explored by bikes or mountain bikes.
The routes are suited for cyclists with varied tastes and of all levels. The Jura and the Vaud Alps are the playing field of athletes. They tackle the ......read more
Jaguar Classic will celebrate its double Le Mans-winning legend with a limited run of crafted C-type Continuations
• Jaguar Classic is creating a limited run of new hand-built examples of the iconic Jaguar C-type to celebrate its 70-year anniversary
• The C-type Continuation will be officially unveiled to the public at the annual Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace, England, from 3-5 September 2021
• ‘Revealed in 1951 – the year it won Le Mans on its debut – the C-type was a pioneering race car, introducing aerospace-inspired aerodynamic principles to the sport, and later on, disc brakes
• Built to the 1953 Le Mans-winning works team car specification, the limited-run of Continuations have been painstakingly researched and developed
• Each example has a ......read more
Predictive maintenance enhances efficiency and sustainabil- ity at the BMW Group
Smart digital monitoring and mainte- nance prevent unplanned production downtimes
Cloud- based platform integrated into global BMW Group production network
September 05, 2021: When it comes to maintaining production systems, the solution of choice at the BMW Group is to use sensors, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI). So rather than the previous approach of rule-based maintenance at regular intervals, predictive maintenance is carried out, based on the current condition of the system. This not only prevents unscheduled downtimes in production but also makes an important contribution to sustainability and the efficient use of resources by ensur- ing optimum system availability. Innovative, cloud-based ......read more
· Bold and distinctive Vantage at heart of Aston Martin sports car range now joins Dubai Police force
· Features ‘77’ number plate: the number 7 a nod to the UAE’s seven Emirates and world’s most known secret agent
· Powered by 4.0-litre, 510PS/685Nm twin-turbo V8 mated to eight-speed ZF transmission; maximum speed 314 km/hr, 0-100 km/hr in 3.5 seconds
4 September 2021, Dubai, UAE: The Aston Martin Vantage has officially joined the internationally acclaimed Dubai Police fleet, dressed in full livery complete with flashing lights. The agile, performance-driven Vantage will be seen on Dubai’s roads alongside an enviable collection of sports and supercars used to service the police force and drive public engagement.
Aston Martin has been ......read more
Dr. Karen Lange joins Bentley Motors from Volkswagen joint venture organisation, Northvolt Zwei GmbH & Co. KG as Member of the Board for Human Resources replacing Dr. Astrid Fontaine who moves to Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
September 02, 2021: Bentley Motors has announced the appointment of Dr. Karen Lange as Member of the Board for Human Resources reporting to Chairman and CEO, Adrian Hallmark. She replaces Dr. Astrid Fontaine who leaves Bentley after more than three years to join Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles as Member of the Board for Human Resources on 1 September.
After teaching at the University of Hanover and a stay at the Institute of Industrial Relations at the University of Berkley (California, USA), Dr. Lange joined the Volkswagen Group in 2002. After holding various ......read more
• Zipse: "Great innovative strength and successful
• Group EBT at just under € 6 billion following release of
provision for EU antitrust proceedings
• Earnings driven up by higher sales volume and good pricing –
Automotive segment EBIT margin at 15.8%
• Free cash flow of € 4.9 billion for six-month period to 30
• Deliveries of electrified vehicles more than doubled (+167%)
• Second half-year likely to be affected by supply bottlenecks and high prices for raw materials World’s largest mobility event starts in September
September 02, 2021: The BMW Group continued performing dynamically in the second quarter, setting new record figures for sales, earnings and net profit. ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 02, September 2021: The 2021 F-150 was engineered for work and play, and nowhere is this more apparent than with the debut of the PowerBoost full hybrid equipped F-150 pickup.
The first pickup in its segment to come with the option of a full hybrid powertrain, F-150 PowerBoost seamlessly marries Ford’s 3.5-litre V6 EcoBoost® engine to a 44-horsepower (33-kilowatt) electric motor to develop a combined 430 horsepower and 772 Nm of torque1.
It’s this Raptor-rivalling2 level of torque that really gives owners the pulling power to haul cargo and tow loads wherever they need to go. With a maximum 5,760kg towing capability3 and 961kg4 cargo payload, owners can pack everything they need for a remote exploration on weekends, or jobsite work during the week.
The PowerBoost engine also ......read more
• Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) to host the forward-thinking ‘Hydrogen Wave’ global forum online on September 7
• Three short videos teased ahead of the forum now available on the Group’s YouTube channel
• The Group will showcase its outlook and blueprints for a future hydrogen society, including breakthrough hydrogen mobility ideas and technologies
• Worldwide broadcast of the Hydrogen Wave will go live on Sep. 7 on the Group’s YouTube channel
• Next-generation hydrogen fuel-cell systems and applications to debut at the forum, delivering the technology into new industries beyond the automotive space
Dubai, September 1, 2021 – Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) announced to host ‘Hydrogen Wave’, a global virtual forum which represents ......read more
7,050 Square feet ‘Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center’ facility opens in Al Ghubaiba
Dubai, August 31, 2021: Al Tayer Motors, one of the UAE’s premier automotive dealerships, has opened its first fast vehicle service facility - Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center - in Dubai’s Al Ghubaiba area, near the metro station. The facility will service all automotive ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 30, August 2021: For lovers of luxury and admirers of avant-grade comfort, Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Genesis in the UAE, has announced exclusive deals for its latest mid-size sedans, the new G70 and G80, until 30 September, making it easy for customers to get their hands on the Genesis’ stylish new models.
If a blend of luxury, ......read more
Alstom pioneers hydrogen mobility for rail to forge a sustainable future for transportation in the Middle East and North Africa
August 30, 2021: Tackling climate change and reducing greenhouse gas emissions requires a holistic review of how we live and travel. Rail is at the heart of sustainable mobility - there is simply no cleaner collective ......read more
- Kia360 reopens in Seoul to showcase company’s innovative future mobility solutions and lifestyle offerings following new brand strategy in early 2021
- The stylish, spacious building invites visitors to experience sustainable future mobility offerings by Kia via interactive contents and displays
- With a mission to empower customers with its inspiring movements, Kia will ......read more
Dubai - 29, August 2021: Al Majid Motors, the exclusive distributor of KIA passenger and commercial vehicles in the UAE, is now home to the latest head-turning sedan, the ultra-luxurious, high-tech KIA sedan K8, upping the ante in the automotive market.
The 2022 KIA K8 flaunts a sculpted yet sleek body shape emphasised by the frameless radiator grille segues. The latest creation by Kia is a ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 25 August 2021: Making your summers cooler, Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive dealer for Hyundai in the UAE, has announced a new ‘Enjoy Hot Summer Offers!’ campaign across a lineup of its select models until 16 September 2021 that makes owning a brand-new Hyundai easier than it ever was.
Under the offer, the ultra-luxurious SUV Palisade 2022 is ......read more
Continental GT Speed Coupe and Convertible showcases an unrivalled combination of dynamic performance and luxurious ride comfort
Highly advanced chassis includes four new technologies
New 440mm diameter brakes are the largest on any car in the world
Exceptional fade resistance, increasing only by 1.1 metres, to just 61.1 metres after ten consecutive stops ......read more
● New XF R-Dynamic Black models: Accentuate the purposeful, assertive designs of the Saloon and Sportbrake with bespoke Gloss Black elements and richer, more luxurious interiors, while XE R-Dynamic Black gains an enhanced specification
● Desirable and distinctive: Black Pack with Gloss Black mirror caps and side sills, 19-inch Gloss Black wheels, panoramic roof and ......read more
Customers can drive away a brand-new car from AL Masaood Automobiles and enjoy a 15-day satisfaction guarantee together with a range of other exclusive benefits.
Abu Dhabi, August 24, 2021— Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorized distributor of Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region, launched its special ‘Al Masaood Confidence’ programme. The ......read more
• Honors include two ‘Best of Best’ and 14 ‘Winner’ awards
• Categories include Film & Animation, Interface & User Experience, Spatial Communication, Apps, Advertising, Online, and Digital Solutions
• Three of the Winners were previously honored at iF Design Award ......read more
Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition from SV Bespoke enhances Land Rover’s fastest and most powerful SUV with exclusive colour combinations and detailing
• New Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition adds SV Bespoke exclusivity to 575PS high-performance flagship – the fastest and most powerful SUV available from Land Rover
• New Ultimate edition is available ......read more
23rd August 2021: Introducing the 2023 Nissan Z. Developed by a passionate team of designers and engineers, the all-new Z represents an approachable sports car for the modern age – with an unmatched 50-plus year heritage and global fan base.
“Z is the pure expression of thrill. It is Nissan’s passion wrapped up on four wheels,” said Ashwani Gupta, ......read more
Dubai - 22, August 2021: When it comes to dynamic, all-rounder cars, Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, brings you an unbeatable offer on the 2022 Renault Duster. At just AED 777 per month, the unstoppable SUV, with its galaxy of automotive features, can be yours to experience ......read more
World’s largest mobility event starts in September
August 22, 2021: More than 1,000 exhibitors and speakers – world’s largest mobility conference – over 100 world premieres – an opportunity to experience autonomous driving – over 250 test vehicles for visitors – biggest bicycle event in Europe – first large-scale event in Germany ......read more
Dubai, 22 August 2021: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is announcing the launch of the 2021 Nissan KICKS, refreshed with style and technology upgrades designed to meet the growing needs of urban customers in the region.
“As the segment leaders in Dubai and the ......read more
Dubai 19, August 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates recorded a strong sales growth of 32% in H1 2021 outperforming the market growth of 21%.
“The recorded growth is evidence of an economy that is well on its way towards a strong recovery led by the vision of ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 18 August 2021: As anticipation builds towards the launch of the all-new ‘Built Untamed’ Ford Bronco later this year, Ford’s Middle East team of specialist engineers have been busy ensuring it is ready to take on the region’s toughest conditions and its most demanding drivers.
The first 2021 Bronco – a four-door model in Badlands trim ......read more
- First Korean car in history to achieve product carbon footprint certification from the Carbon Trust
- EV6 footprint measured against internationally recognized PAS2050 Standards
- Certification validates CO2e (carbon dioxide equivalent) figures for lifecycle of EV6
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, August 18, 2021: Kia EV6 has achieved product carbon footprint ......read more
New design elements, the availability of SV Bespoke paint and updated technology provide more choice and enhanced wellbeing for Range Rover Velar customers
• Limited Edition: New Range Rover Velar Auric Edition combines unique design elements, including Gloss Sparkle Silver 20-inch alloys and exclusive Auric Atlas exterior finishes
• Luxury of choice: Range Rover Velar ......read more
Iconic model is recognized as the best-selling car of all time and continues to bring peace of mind and the joy of motoring to drivers around the world
Dubai, UAE, 18 August 2021: Further strengthening the 55-year legacy of its best-selling vehicle, Al-Futtaim Toyota has announced that the iconic Corolla model has surpassed sales of 50 million units worldwide. The incredible milestone ......read more
● Second pop-up store organised in partnership with Majid Al Futtaim introduces the first plug-in hybrid Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4 to the UAE
● Visitors to Mirdif City Centre can view and learn about the four electric vehicles from experts; they can also take part in a VR game competition to win an e-scooter
Dubai, UAE – 18th August 2021: As the focus on clean ......read more
August 17, 2021: The evolution of sedans over the years has been nothing short of interesting. They went from being standard passenger, four-door cars to exuding luxury hatchbacks that now come laden with numerous features and intelligent automotive technology. Sedans gradually became so commonly used that this automotive concept became synonymous with the word ‘car.’
When it comes ......read more
• NEOM congratulates its partner, the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, on a historic Season 7 ABB FIA Formula E World Teams’ Championship win
• Team Driver Nyck de Vries also managed to secure the Drivers’ Championship with a brave performance during an exciting final race of Season 7
• De Vries’ teammate Stoffel Vandoorne, who ......read more
• Jaguar Racing finish runners-up in season seven of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship teams’ standings
• Jaguar Racing driver, Sam Bird, scythed through the field, climbing 15 places to finish in seventh in Berlin
• Heartbreak for Mitch Evans as his car didn’t launch off the line yesterday due to a technical fault
• New Zealander, Mitch Evans, ......read more
Dubai, August 16 2021: Electric drives are not only becoming increasingly attractive in the area of individual mobility, but are also experiencing a dynamic development in demand in local public transport and freight transportation. Together with leading vehicle manufacturers and technology companies, Continental is working on tyre solutions for these special requirements.
In ......read more
- First Korean car in history to achieve product carbon footprint certification from the Carbon Trust
- EV6 footprint measured against internationally recognized PAS2050 Standards
- Certification validates CO2e (carbon dioxide equivalent) figures for lifecycle of EV6
United Arab Emirates, August 16, 2021 – Kia EV6 has achieved product carbon footprint certification and ......read more
• Ferrari made a total shipment of 2,685 units, almost doubled versus prior year and up 0.5% versus Q2 2019
• Ferrari net revenues of Euro 1,035 million, nearly doubled versus prior year and up 5.2% versus Q2 2019
15, August 2021: Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) (“Ferrari” or the “Company”) today announces its ......read more
• Jaguar Racing driver, Mitch Evans, secures his fifth third-place podium finish in the penultimate round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship – the most podiums of any driver this season
• Jaguar Racing lead the teams’ standings with 171 points
• Sam Bird gained four places before a technical issue on his race car forced him to retire
• Mitch ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 15 August 2021 – Ford’s state-of-the-art Weather Factory has never been busier. Used to simulate a range of extreme conditions under one roof, it has enabled engineers to test vehicles in a way that is less impacted by travel limitations than real-world testing.
But so realistic are the simulated conditions that even the most experienced human test drivers may become ......read more
With simplicity and utmost convenience, customers can receive the highest levels of quality by choosing Toyota Care
Dubai, UAE, 15 August 2021: To provide its customers with the ultimate peace of mind and the highest resale value for their Toyota, Al-Futtaim Toyota has launched a complete set of aftersales care and solutions, Toyota Care. Quality service is key for pre-owned cars, ......read more
Flying Spur Mulliner builds even further on “the best car in the world”
Available with Bentley’s all-new V6 petrol Hybrid, or sublime V8 and W12 petrol powertrains
Third member of Bentley Mulliner Collections portfolio, announced at Monterey Car Week
Exquisitely appointed sedan is ultimate expression of modern craftsmanship and breath-taking ......read more
● F-PACE R-Dynamic Black: New model enhances the assertive, sculpted design still further with unique Gloss Black elements and an even more luxurious specification
● Desirable and distinctive: Black Pack with Gloss Black mirror caps, 20-inch Gloss Black wheels, fixed panoramic roof, privacy glass and Gloss Black roof rails set the new R-Dynamic Black ......read more
• Honda to offer delivery riders, not limited to the Honda brand, a free safety check in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
• Riders will also receive a complimentary pre-packed meal while they wait for their motorcycle safety check to be completed
Dubai, UAE, 11th August 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the official distributor of Honda in the UAE, announced today an ......read more
With Kanari’s experience management platform, Al Masaood Automobiles taps into real-time customer insights to drive improvements in service quality and customer experience.
Abu Dhabi, August 10, 2021 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorized distributor of Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region, has partnered with Kanari, a Dubai-based experience ......read more
August 10, 2021: The Zelta Zirgs circuit in Kegums, Latvia hosted round seven of the FIM World Motocross Championship today.
Situated 48km south-east of Latvia’s capital city of Riga this picturesque track as always provided some challenging conditions with its loose sandy surface, but harder base - making a demanding terrain for bikes and riders ......read more
Custom-engineered Bridgestone Potenza Race semi-slick tyres have been designed to maximise the Lamborghini Huracán STO’s top performances on and off the track.
Tailor-made Bridgestone Potenza Race tyres deliver excellent dry grip, outstanding lap times and long-lasting on-track performance.
Together with its custom-developed Potenza Sport fitment for the super sports car, ......read more
Al-Futtaim Toyota sales surged by 12% in H1 2021 compared to H1 2020, driven by newly launched models like the Highlander, C-HR, and Corolla Cross
Al-Futtaim Lexus market share maintained its encouraging and solid recovery from 2020, due to a strong Q2 that helped the brand increase market share by 3%
Dubai, UAE - August 09, 2021: Al-Futtaim Automotive marks a ......read more
• British Formula E team – Jaguar Racing – head to Berlin to fight for the remaining ABB FIA Formula E World Championship points
• In the final double-header E-Prix of season seven, consistency is key for the team in a battle where multiple drivers and teams could be crowned champion
• Sam Bird – new to Jaguar Racing this season - sits third in the ABB FIA ......read more
• The mid-size SUV model is launched for the first time in the Middle East and Africa regions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 9 August 2021 - Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive dealer for Genesis in the UAE, announced the arrival of the GV70, the first Genesis mid-size SUV, to its showrooms across the country. The model features a uniquely sporty and distinctive look as well as a luxurious ......read more
The name of the new model has been hoisted on the Maserati Multi 70 trimaran mainsail
August 08, 2021: Maserati Grecale sets sail on the Maserati Multi 70: the new SUV’s name has been revealed and the countdown for its debut on the world stage has begun.
This November the spotlights will turn on as the new car is unveiled.
Once the new mainsail was hoisted and ......read more
The Kia EV6 wins ‘Readers’ choice’ award
e-Niro also takes home ‘Best electric small SUV’ award for second year in succession
Awards cement Kia as an electrification leader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, August 8, 2021 – Kia has picked up two category wins at the annual What Car? Electric Car Awards, with an award each for the Kia EV6 and ......read more