● All-terrain laboratory: Land Rover Bursary team uses modified Discovery to show how in-the-field genetic analysis could help fight malaria
● Mobile first: Oxford University researchers with African partners extracted and sequenced DNA in remote locations to show how portable tech could fight spread of the disease
● One-off: Bespoke model from Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations celebrates 30 years of Discovery as the world’s most versatile full-sized premium SUV
● Long-term partners: Annual Land Rover Bursary awarded in association with the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) ¬– Land Rover’s longest-standing humanitarian and conservation partner
● Next bursary winners announced: All women team awarded 2019 Land Rover Bursary to investigate how small-scale farmers ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover is developing new 3D technology as part of next-generation head-up display research
● Technology could project driver safety information ahead of the driver with the potential to improve reaction times to road hazards significantly
● Innovative system could also offer passengers 3D entertainment in an autonomous, ride-sharing future
● Research forms part of Jaguar Land Rover’s ‘Smart Cabin’ vision
21st August, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover is developing next-generation head-up display technology that could beam real-time safety information in front of the driver, and allow passengers to stream 3D movies direct from their seats as part of a shared, autonomous future.
Engineers are working on a powerful new 3D ......read more
The owner of each Mulsanne W.O. Edition by Mulliner to be presented with special key case upon collection
Includes bespoke 1:18 model of W.O.’s personal 8 Litre car created especially for this commemorate case
True collector’s item to mark Bentley’s centenary year
Handcrafted from Dark Stained Burr Walnut and Piano Black veneer
Limited edition of 100 Mulsannes created to pay homage to founder W.O. Bentley’s famous final 1930 design, all of which have been allocated
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 21, August 2019: Mulliner, the bespoke coachbuilding division of Bentley Motors, has handcrafted 100 unique key cases to commemorate the handover of each Mulsanne W.O. Edition by Mulliner. This special limited edition Mulsanne pays homage to the ......read more
• 2020 Models Recognized for Exceptional Crashworthiness and Collision Avoidance
• Hyundai’s Growing SUV Line-up Features Hyundai SmartSense Safety Technologies, Providing Leading Safety and Convenience for Drivers and Passengers
• Hyundai is making Rear Occupant Alert Standard on Most Models by 2022
August 21, 2019: The 2020 Hyundai Kona, Santa Fe, and Tucson were all awarded 5-Star Overall Safety Ratings, the highest available overall safety rating issued by the government’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as a facet of its New Car Assessment Program (NCAP).
Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson exemplified exceptional safety in crashworthiness and collision avoidance—due to the new Hyundai SmartSense safety technologies ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 20, August 2019: Anniversary mood under California’s sun. At the Monterey Car Week 2019 and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, MINI celebrated the brand’s 60th birthday with a review of its history and an outlook on the future. On America’s west coast, MINI presented a series of historically important vehicles and provided an initial look at two fascinating new models: the brand’s most powerful series vehicle ever produced and the first all-electric powered MINI.
The new MINI John Cooper Works GP is currently undergoing the final phase of its series development process with high-speed laps on numerous racing tracks throughout the world, before being launched on the market in an edition limited to 3 000 cars during the coming year. The new MINI Cooper SE ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18, August 2019: BMW Group sales continued their positive trend in July: worldwide deliveries were up 1.3% on the same month last year, with a total of 183,487 premium BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce vehicles sold. This brings the company’s total sales for the year to date to 1,436,382 (+0.9%). This growth was achieved despite ongoing volatility in several markets around the world.
“In a highly competitive and challenging global market, our new model rollout continues to have a positive impact on our sales result, with new highs recorded both in the month and the year to date. This year, the BMW brand is launching 21 new or revised models and those already on the market are proving very popular with customers,” said Pieter Nota, member of the BMW AG Board of ......read more
• Hyundai will offer a glimpse of how it envisages the future in-car experience under the concept STYLE SET FREE
• With STYLE SET FREE, Hyundai demonstrates its customer-centric approach to future mobility
• Cars set to become extensions of living spaces so customers will be able to personalise their vehicles as they do their homes
August 18, 2019: Once a simple means of transport to allow people to get from one place to another, the concept of the car is rapidly changing as the boundaries between our lives and automobiles intertwine. Under the banner STYLE SET FREE, Hyundai Motor illustrates its innovative vision of how cars of the future will become individualised living spaces.
People already personalise their living spaces with a multitude of gadgets and different forms ......read more
• Aston Martin Valkyrie and Valhalla take flight at Aston Martin’s development home – Silverstone, UK
• First time Aston Martin Valhalla ‘dynamic concept’ shown
• Aston Martin Valhalla makes North American debut today at Monterey Car Week’s “The Quail”
• Aston Martin Valkyrie testing continues at pace following British Grand Prix debut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 17, August 2019: The Nordic hall of the heroes is officially open for business as Aston Martin’s latest mid-engined sportscar – Valhalla – has taken flight for the first time alongside the world’s most highly-anticipated hypercar, Aston Martin Valkyrie.
Celebrating Aston Martin Valhalla’s North American debut at the world-famous ......read more
• Jaguar is calling for the Oxford English Dictionary and Oxford Dictionaries to update their online definition of the word ‘car’
• The online definition currently only defines a car as being powered by an ‘internal combustion engine’
• The all-electric Jaguar I-PACE was named 2019 World Car of the Year in April but using the current definitions it isn’t a ‘car’
• Jaguar is encouraging people to contact them on social media using #RedefineTheCar with how the word ‘car’ should be defined
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14, August 2019: Jaguar is spearheading a campaign for the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) and Oxford Dictionaries (OxfordDictionaries.com) to change their official online definitions of the word ......read more
• Around 4,500 hours of work go into each of the 19 DB4 GT Zagato Continuation sports cars being handmade at Aston Martin Works
• Once-in-a-lifetime build programme ramps up as more than half of the cars are now in various stages of construction
• Engineering car is testing dynamically and future owners are looking forward to deliveries starting in Q4 2019
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14, August 2019: Newport Pagnell, UK: A never-to-be-repeated scene graces staff as they enter the impressive new Continuation build facilities at Aston Martin Works in Newport Pagnell, with no fewer than ten DB4 GT Zagato Continuation models currently going through a painstaking build process there.
Production of the brand’s most valuable new car to date is now in full swing at ......read more
Centenary celebrations marking past, present and future of Bentley
US debut of EXP 100 GT, the future of grand touring
Featured marque of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
First public showing of third generation, all-new Flying Spur - the definitive luxury four-door Grand Tourer
Continental and Bentayga lines on display
Record-breaking Pikes Peak Continental GT leads Centenary Parade
The Home of Bentley celebrates 100 years through a showcase of British craftsmanship and design
W.O. Bentley Tour of pre-war Bentleys to feature iconic Team Blower
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 14, August 2019: As part of its centenary celebrations, Bentley today announces the events and special introductions the British marque will host during Monterey ......read more
80% increase in Hybrid Electric Vehicle sales
Dubai, UAE, August 08, 2019: Al-Futtaim Toyota has registered a strong performance in the first half of 2019, thanks to the launch of a number of new models as well as robust Land Cruiser sales.
Sales increased by 5.4% versus the same period last year – a strong achievement considering the overall non-luxury market dropped by 2% in 2019.
In the first six months of the year, Al-Futtaim Toyota introduced several new models including the Land Cruiser GTS, the all-new RAV 4 – including a hybrid variant and the region’s first hybrid SUV – and the all-new 2020 Corolla which also featured a hybrid variant for the first time ever.
Al-Futtaim Toyota registered sales increase across all ......read more
Revolutionary car wash facility behind Mushrif Mall promises efficient 5-minute car wash service for customers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 08, August 2019: Express Auto Wash (EAW), a premium environment automatic car wash facility located behind Mushrif Mall in Abu Dhabi will be offering a special festive rate of AED 20/- for car wash and 20% off Platinum Wash during Eid Al Adha to customers using the promo code #EidAlAdha2019 between the 10th to the 15th of August, 2019.
The environment friendly facility allows multiple cars to be washed simultaneously saving your valuable time and ensures 95% of the water is recycled. Express Auto Wash has the most reliable and safest high-tech car wash systems with high-pressure undercarriage water nozzles that add to the efficiency of the wash while the MN Tech 21 Turbo ......read more
Aston Martin Vantage GT3 secures third successive British GT race victory • Partner team Optimum Motorsport wins British GT Silver championship
TF Sport maintains form as works driver Jonny Adam wins with Graham Davidson • Beechdean AMR closes in on seventh championship success with Aston Martin
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 06, August 2019: Brands Hatch: Aston Martin enjoyed a red letter day at Brands Hatch as partner team TF Sport secured the Vantage GT3’s third successive British GT victory with works driver Jonny Adam (GB) and Graham Davidson (GB). Meanwhile, Optimum Motorsport clinched its second championship in as many years as AMR Academy driver Ollie Wilkinson (GB) and Bradley Ellis (GB) won the Silver Cup title.
It was TF Sport’s second victory in ......read more
The last thing car buyers want when they purchase new cars in Dubai or used car is to regret the purchase later. Especially if you're purchasing your first car, it's quite easy to fall victim to a number of pitfalls that could have you wondering what you were thinking when you made the choice to drive if off the lot.
Buying a Used Car You Can't Afford
It's quite tempting to convince yourself that you can stretch your budget to purchase a more expensive used car than you can really handle. If you fall into this trap, you're going to have to cut other conveniences and expenses in order to make your car payment. Along with that, you're risking your credit value if you end up defaulting on the car loan or skip payments on other things in favour of the lavish car expenditure. So be careful to choose a ......read more
A rewarding start to 2019 with a noteworthy increase in popularity for the all-new INFINITI QX50
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 06 August 2019: INFINITI of Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of AW Rostamani Group, has recorded exceptional growth in the sale of the all-new and popular QX50 in the first six months of the year. Since its launch in 2018, the all-new INFINITI QX50 has endeared itself to discerning customers for its ultimate blend of performance, efficiency, design excellence and ease of handling.
Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles, said: “The INFINITI QX50 is highly sought-after for its remarkable responsiveness by continuously adapting to the drive. Highlighting the demand for the elegant car that stands out for its super aesthetics and performance, sales of INFINITI QX50 increased by 19 per ......read more
More MGs sold in the UAE in first half of 2019 than whole of 2018
Al Yousuf Motors acquired exclusive MG distributorship last year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 06 August 2019: As it celebrates its first anniversary as the UAE distributor for MG Motor, Al Yousuf Motors has revealed that customers in the Emirates are buying MG cars in record numbers in 2019, with sales in the first six months of the year already exceeding the total figure for 2018.
Since acquiring the UAE distribution rights for the British-born car brand earlier in 2018, and against the backdrop of a highly competitive and challenging marketplace, Al Yousuf Motors’ commitment to the brand and its customers has seen the UAE become one of MG’s best performing markets globally.
The RX5 ......read more
• Drive free with Toyota
• Buy now, pay next year
Dubai, UAE, August 05, 2019: Al-Futtaim Toyota is making it easier than ever to own a new Toyota vehicle by offering up to 20% down payment on behalf of the customer.
Furthermore, Al-Futtaim Toyota is also offering the option of deferred payment, allowing customers to make their first payments in January 2020. Customers will also have the option to trade-in their old vehicle for a new one.
Customers can choose from an array of vehicles to suit their needs, including the Land Cruiser, Prado, FJ Cruiser, the all-new RAV 4 and the all-new 2020 Corolla which also features a hybrid variant for the first time ever amongst others.
“At Al-Futtaim Toyota, we are always looking for ways to make it ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4th August 2019: When it comes to power matched by style, there are few contenders to the all-new Altima 2019 by Arabian Automobiles Nissan, which offers a choice of two models to satisfy your power-on-the-road craving.
Apart from the 2.5 litre engine model, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing to market for the first time a new power-driven model with a 2.0T engine that is simply unbeatable.
Cruise the highways, set out on excursions, and hit the accelerator to experience the superb performance of the 2.0T engine, which provides more than 248 hp, comparable to a V6 engine – but with more fuel efficiency. That brings two advantages to Altima lovers ......read more
Nautilus boasts smooth power delivered by three advanced technologies – turbocharging, direct injection, and independent variable camshaft timing – and an AWD drivetrain with adaptive suspension and all-wheel drive disconnect
New Lincoln Co-Pilot360 bundles popular intuitive technologies, and advanced driver-assist features, previously available only as separate options
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 04, August 2019: The all-new Nautilus, Lincoln’s newest entry to the popular midsize luxury SUV market, made its regional debut earlier this year with a new turbocharged engine lineup and a standard suite of advanced technologies offering the driver assistance from the front, rear and sides.
“Built to the highest of standards, Lincoln Nautilus delivers so much more than style and ......read more
● Expert know-how: Land Rover visits the 4x4 experts at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) global fleet base in Dubai on the next step in the new Defender’s testing programme
● Breadth of capability: New Defender tackles the region’s famous sand dunes and the hairpins of the renowned Jebel Jais highway, which winds its way up the tallest mountain in the UAE
● Renewed relationship: Land Rover and the IFRC have agreed a new three-year global partnership to focus on disaster preparedness and response initiatives
● Established partners: Land Rover has supported the IFRC since 1954 and is proud to work with the world’s largest humanitarian organisation in its centenary year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 03, August ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 31, July 2019: Shenyang. BMW Brilliance Automotive (BBA) has become the first automobile manufacturer to enable full 5G wireless coverage at all its plants. The new wireless standard allows large quantities of data to be transferred within a very short space of time, since data will now be processed in small, high-performance computer centres directly on site and no longer has to travel long distances.
This means that networked machines and systems can exchange data in real time, for instance, and align themselves even better with the production process. 5G provides the ideal conditions for numerous digital innovations and has the potential to further increase efficiency, quality and flexibility in production.
BBA is also implementing the technology in a pilot project that uses ......read more
• Land Rover Classic upgrade kits for 90 and 110 wheelbase derivatives give enhanced on-road dynamics and improved performance
• Wheel, suspension, braking and engine upgrades inspired by Defender Works V8
• All parts designed, approved and tested to Land Rover manufacturer standards, covered by Land Rover’s standard aftermarket parts and accessories warranty
• Prices start from £432 in the UK for a diamond-turned 18-inch Sawtooth alloy wheel
• Visit the new Jaguar Land Rover Classic Parts website for more information: parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.com/defenderupgrade
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 31 July 2019: Land Rover Classic is introducing a range of upgrades for older Defender models which deliver enhanced performance and on-road agility inspired by the ......read more
July 30, 2019 - Dubai, UAE
Ericsson is teaming up with Telefónica Germany to enable 5G car production via a private 5G network for Mercedes-Benz at the company’s Sindelfingen plant in southern Germany. All production systems and machines in the new-build Factory 56 will be connected and operated via secure 5G with gigabit data rates and almost real-time latency times while handling large amounts of data. The 5G network will enable Mercedes-Benz to boost flexibility, production precision and efficiency as industry digitalization and Internet of Things becomes a reality in car production.
The 5G network will facilitate data linking or product tracking on the assembly line. All processes will be optimized and made more robust, and if necessary, be able to be adapted at short notice to fit market requirements.
As a private ......read more
• Partner team TF Sport Racing with Oman dominates Am class with Vantage GT3
• Aston Martin Racing works driver Nicki Thiim takes third 24-hour class win
• Maiden 24-hour win for Vantage GT3 and Aston Martin's first at Spa since 2010
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 28, July 2019: Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium): Aston Martin has claimed victory in the Pro-Am class of a rain-interrupted 2019 TOTAL 24 Hours of Spa, after a brilliant performance by partner team TF Sport Racing with Oman with the new Vantage GT3. It was the maiden win in a 24-hour race for Aston Martin Racing's new customer-focussed machine and also the first for the British sportscar marque since the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup event became a GT3-only competition.
TF Sport's triumph was made ......read more
• Preview of two new GAC signature models- GA4 and GS3 for the UAE market
• An ambitious expansion plan will see the opening of three new showrooms – one in Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and two in Dubai
• Delivering outstanding customer experience with two new GAC Motor service centers in Dubai
Dubai; 24 June 2019: Gargash Group, one of the ......read more
Joni Paiva appointed as Regional Vice President for Marketing and Sales for Africa, Middle East and India
Thierry Sabbagh promoted to Managing Director of Nissan Middle East
Dubai, UAE, 24 June 2019 – Nissan today announced changes to its senior leadership with the appointments of Joni Paiva as Regional Vice President, Marketing and Sales for Africa, Middle East and India, and Thierry ......read more
• MG to introduce its first ever seven-seater SUV, the MG RX 8
• All-new MG 5 compact sedan and MG HS mid-size SUV will also join the British-born brand’s bold model line-up
• MG enjoying impressive rise in popularity around the region
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 24 June 2019: MG Motor is set to embark on its most prolific period in ......read more
Continental GT seeks outright production car record on June 30
Follows Bentley Bentayga record-setting run in 2018 Full race livery is revealed
Race number #100 recognises Bentley’s centenary year
Extensive testing programme continues
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 23 June 2019: Bentley Motors is set to attempt to break the outright production car record ......read more
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 23 June 2019: Sahara Centre, Sharjah’s leading retail, dining, entertainment and leisure destination, announced that an Emirati national is the winner of the ‘Win Wheels with Meals’ campaign held from 25th February to 30th May. The digital draw was conducted in the presence of the Sharjah Economic Development Department ......read more
Final European Formula E race to be staged in Bern
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 20 June 2019: Nissan e.dams aims to continue its recent points scoring spree when the ABB FIA Formula E Championship kicks off a home race weekend for team driver Sebastien Buemi in Switzerland.
The final European race of the season will be staged in Bern – just over 100 kilometers from ......read more
Diverse programme of accessories to boost design, sporty flair and desirability right on time for the market launch.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 20 June 2019: In a few months’ time, with a full package of direct racing technology on board, the new BMW M8 Coupé (combined fuel consumption: 10.6–10.5 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 242–238 g/km*) and ......read more
2020 Hybrid model delivers exceptional fuel efficiency of 27.6km/L
The range also includes 1.6L and 2.0L petrol variants
Al-Futtaim Toyota launches a mini comedy series under the theme of “When a Hybrid Nation Smiles” with local comedians to celebrate the new model
Dubai, UAE, June 19, 2019: The world’s favourite ......read more
Sporty components provide an additional boost for the hallmark M design of the high-performance models
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 19 June 2019: The recently presented high-performance models BMW X3 M and X4 M (combined fuel consumption: 10.5 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 239 g/km*) set a new benchmark in the mid-range segment of Sports Activity Vehicles and Sports ......read more
• Ford steps up the game by introducing first performance-enhanced ST to its SUV lineup with Edge ST
• Edge ST features superior handling and braking, ST-tuned sport suspension, Sport Mode, new quick-shifting eight-speed transmission, standard all-wheel-drive, and the most powerful V6 engine in its class
• Edge lineup offers more standard driver-assist technology than ......read more
Shop & Win, live entertainment and fabulous weekly prizes from 21 June to 3 August
Dubai, 18 June 2019: Dragon Mart is turning up the heat this Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) with a thrilling Shop & Win campaign offering fabulous prizes, including a brand new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé and a host of other treats, including smartphones and shopping vouchers.
Festivities ......read more
Lexus RC F Sport Coupe stars as you’ve never seen it before in the feature film
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 18, 2019: To complete their missions, the Men in Black need vehicles with the horsepower for high-speed pursuits, the most advanced alien-fighting technology and sophisticated styling befitting the most exclusive group of secret agents in the galaxy.
Lexus is ......read more
• 24th June 2019 marks first anniversary of women driving in Saudi Arabia
• Saudi Arabian women form the first women car club
• One of the first ever Careem captainahs and Volkswagen owner, Ammal Farhat, leads the charge to form KSA Women’s Car Club
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18 June 2019: The first Women’s Car Club has ......read more
Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies merge real and virtual worlds, tap brain signals to help drivers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 16 June 2019: Nissan will share its vision for the future of mobility at CES Asia 2019 by showing technologies that access brain waves and merge the real and virtual worlds to assist drivers.
Nissan will demonstrate its innovative ......read more
• BMW “Gen 5” eDrive technology supports future evolutions with Jaguar Land Rover
• Both companies share vision of future-oriented drive technologies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 13 June 2019: As it develops its plans for the mobility of the future, the BMW Group is increasingly focusing on co-operations to help make next-level ......read more
• Legendary former Jaguar test driver and works racer, Norman Dewis OBE, has passed away aged 98
• Dewis was Britain’s greatest ever test driver, having developed 25 of the most significant Jaguars ever over his 33-year career
• Jaguar’s most famous models, including the Le Mans 24 Hours-winning D-type as well as the iconic E-type, were honed with Dewis’ ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, secured another glorious year of big wins at the INFINITI Regional Aftersales Skills Contest 2019 that rewards excellence in customer service.
A platform designed by INFINITI ......read more
• British luxury carmaker’s second manufacturing facility is now producing cars
• Aston Martin St Athan is on target to go into full production in the first half of 2020
• Testing of the Aston Martin DBX continues apace
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: Aston Martin Lagonda’s second UK manufacturing plant has started to produce ......read more
• More than six in 10 European parents are distracted by kids’ back seat behaviour
• One in three admit road safety suffers; red traffic lights missed, swerving across lanes and hands off the steering wheel
• One in three parents will look for driving assistance technology on their next car
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover and BMW are joining forces to develop next generation electric drive systems.
● Collaboration seeks to advance development of electrification technology to support transition to ACES.
● Joint investment in research & development, engineering and procurement will provide the necessary economies of scale to support increased consumer adoption of ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11 June 2019: According to the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dubai’s automotive sector is poised for growth and is expected to increase by 35 per cent between 2017 and 2021 due to the spare parts and accessories market.
A key player in the automotive sector, Diesel Technic (ME) FZE is manoeuvring itself to capitalise on this ......read more
Pioneering hybrid electric vehicle recognized as finest in its class at prestigious annual award ceremony by panel of 19 independent automotive editors
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 11, 2019: Lexus’ enduring commitment to excellence in engineering, innovation and driving dynamics has once again been highlighted with a prestigious industry recognition. The brand’s tireless ......read more
• Aston Martin Racing targets GTE Pro and Am victory at Le Mans
• Team in high state of readiness ahead of FIA World Endurance Championship finale
• Le Mans-winning V8 Vantage GTE to take its final bow
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 11 June 2019: Aston Martin Racing heads into the 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans as a serious contender for victory in the ......read more
Limited-run collector’s edition Jaguar XE SV Project 8 features discreet fixed spoiler in place of rear aerodynamic wing
600PS road-focused Touring specification delivers exceptional performance with 0-60mph in 3.3sec and top speed of 186mph (300km/h)
Production strictly limited to no more than 15 four-seat vehicles worldwide, making Touring specification the ......read more
As rewarding as owning your own Lexus
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 10, 2019: Al-Futtaim Lexus has launched one of the most innovative automotive prepaid cards in the Middle East in partnership with Noor Bank, Mastercard and Flex-e-card. The Rewards by Lexus Prepaid Card, offers customers buying a new Lexus attractive cashback on the card, which can be used across Al-Futtaim Lexus ......read more
● Tested by experts: New Defender undergoes testing in Kenya with Tusk to support lion conservation initiatives in Africa
● Tougher than ever: Specially camouflaged Defender prototype was used by wildlife managers to support conservation operations across the 14,000-hectare Borana Conservancy
● Unstoppable capability: New Defender was put to the test towing supplies ......read more
• Jaguar Land Rover reports outstanding 2018/2019 financial year results for MENA
• Jaguar’s MENA retail sales were 46 % up year-on-year, while Land Rover’s MENA retail sales were 13 % up for the same period
• The luxury manufacturer looks to maintain its growth for the 2019/2020 financial year with a series of new model launches across the ......read more
Customers can customize their dream Volvo model with multiple combinations and options
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 30 May 2019: Trading Enterprises – Volvo, the exclusive distributor of Volvo vehicles in the UAE, is now offering customers additional flexibility of configuring their Volvo vehicle with the recently launched configurator tool that is now available at ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover researches rapid heating and cooling of the steering wheel for use with turn-by-turn navigation
● ‘Sensory steering wheel’ helps reduce driver distraction by keeping eyes on the road
● Drivers not paying attention is a major contributor to road accidents
● Thermal changes could also be used to warn of approaching junctions and roads ......read more
Three new initiatives launched by British-born car brand after record 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 28, 2019: MG Motor has introduced three important new initiatives in the Middle East this year as the car brand looks to build on its growing popularity across the region. The launches of a new spare parts online system, a customer referral incentive and a ......read more
May 28, 2019: The 2019 Genesis G70’s exquisite attention to detail has contributed to it being named as the ‘Best Luxury Sedan’ by Sport Motor, KSA. The magazine announces a list of best car awards each year to recognize remarkable vehicles with judging criteria that involves the evaluation of essential features, unique design display, and functionality that enhances ......read more
The Ferrari engine also takes Performance Engine of the Year and two other categories
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: The 21st edition of the International Engine & Powertrain of the Year has seen Ferrari triumph again, taking the overall title with its 720-cv, 3.9-litre V8 for the fourth year running, a feat never achieved by any other engine in the history of the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars unveiled its latest Collection Car, Wraith Eagle VIII, on the shores of Lake Como at this year’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, 24-26 May. Created by the Bespoke Collective at the House of Rolls-Royce, a Collection of just 50 Wraith Eagle VIII motor cars will tell the epic tale of one of the most ......read more
Ott Tänak and GAZOO Racing World Rally Team dominate track to claim second win of the season in round six of the 2019 World Rally Championship
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: GAZOO Racing (GR) World Rally Team and driver Ott Tänak clinched their second victories of the season recently at the inaugural Rally Chile in Talcahuano during the sixth ......read more
With a growing market share, sales volume and presence through industry recognition at the Middle East Car of the Year Awards 2019, Renault Middle East has a positive outlook for the coming year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 26, 2019: Renault Middle East announced its first-quarter 2019 commercial results, which were strengthened by higher-quality revenue and benefits ......read more
Berlin airfield circuit awaits Buemi and Rowland
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 23, 2019: Nissan e.dams takes its Formula E challenge to Germany this week with the electric street racing championship staging its penultimate European round at Berlin’s Tempelhof Airport.
Nissan heads to the German capital following its best Formula E result to date in Monaco on May 11 ......read more
● I-PACE wins Best Electric Powertrain, Best New Engine, and the 350 to 450PS category at The International Engine + Powertrain of the Year Awards
● State-of-the-art 90kWh Lithium-ion battery delivers range of up to 292 miles (WLTP) and can charge from 0-80% in only 40 minutes (100kW DC)
● Two light, compact and efficient electric motors generate a combined output of 400PS ......read more
‘Go anywhere’ premium compact SUV embodies Land Rover spirit of Discovery
• New Discovery Sport: The world’s most versatile compact 5+2 SUV has been updated with the latest user-friendly technology and more efficient, electrified engines
• Transformed Interior: Premium cabin delivers great levels of craftsmanship and comfort, while updated exterior ......read more
• Toyota Yaris scooped ‘Best Sub-compact Sedan’ award
• Toyota Camry crowned ‘Best Midsize Sedan’
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 22, 2019: Underlining the exceptional quality of its vehicles and their enduring appeal among the region’s drivers, Toyota has once again achieved success at the 2019 Middle East Car of the ......read more
New Nautilus, Lincoln’s newest entry to the midsize luxury SUV market, introduces standard Lincoln Co-Pilot360™, which bundles popular, advanced driver-assist features previously available only as separate options
2019 Lincoln Nautilus brings a new turbocharged engine lineup that delivers smooth power through three advanced technologies – turbocharging, direct injection and ......read more
Big, bold and boxy, Kia’s new midsize SUV is made for adventures
• Largest Kia ever provides comfortable space for up to eight occupants
• Potent 3.8-liter GDI V6 engine with 291 hp and 355 Nm torque
• Multi-Terrain Control Mode ensures optimum performance regardless of road conditions
• Powerful exterior design and premium, well-appointed ......read more
New system offers navigated highway driving, enables hands-off single-lane driving
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: Nissan unveiled a world first in driver assistance technology, combining navigated highway driving with hands-off single-lane driving capabilities.
Expanding on the award-winning ProPILOT system, the technology will debut on the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: W Motors, the Middle East’s first developer of hypercars, electric models and the newly launched MUSE autonomous vehicle, was present at the World Intelligence Congress (WIC) in Tianjin, China from 16th-19th May 2019 alongside sister company ICONIQ Motors.
On display for the first time ever was the complete W Motors model range ......read more
Modern IKEA Majlis hospitality in Toyota showrooms
Customers can enjoy special IKEA Ramadan collections made in collaboration with the Jordan River Foundation and Jordanian and refugee women artisans
Dubai, UAE, May 21 2019: During the holy month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is bringing a new level of hospitality to its customers through a first-of-its-kind collaboration with IKEA, allowing visitors ......read more
• The new Range Rover Evoque receives its first award at Autocar Magazine’s 2019 awards ceremony
• World-first Ground View technology honoured by industry experts with ‘Innovation Award’
• Additional ClearSight Rear view, Smart Settings and Connected Technologies provide real-world solutions for easy everyday living
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ......read more
Customer Experience Director awarded accolade at the London Motor Show by Women’s World Car of the Year panel
Fiona has had a career spanning 20 years in the automotive industry
E-PACE and I-PACE both finished in the Top Three for Women’s World Car of the Year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 19, 2019: Fiona Pargeter, Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience ......read more
Sports sedan and luxury limousine meet in all-new Flying Spur
Luxury Grand Touring sedan to set new standards for contemporary craftsmanship
Exquisite three dimensional diamond leather upholstery developed by Bentley’s craftsmen and women in Crewe, England
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 19, 2019: In the year Bentley Motors celebrates ......read more
• 20% downpayment assistance
• Free 1 year or 20,000 km service
Dubai, UAE, May 16, 2019: To celebrate the spirit of generosity this Holy Month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is offering remarkable deals on its pre-owned vehicles.
Throughout Ramadan customers buying a pre-owned Toyota can enjoy 20% down payment assistance from Al-Futtaim Toyota, free one-year or 20,000 km ......read more
Eighty years ago, the Maserati Tipo 6CM took the first three places at the Targa Florio
A result which reaffirmed Maserati's technological supremacy in racing at the time
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 16, 2019: Maserati celebrates the eightieth anniversary of Luigi “Gigi” Villoresi's impressive win at the 1939 Targa Florio at ......read more
Peace of mind, value, assurance and comfort guaranteed with opportunity for incredible savings
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 May 2019: Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor for KIA passenger and commercial vehicles in the UAE, is offering exceptional value for customers of all 2019 Kia vehicles during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
Al Majid Motors is assuring the peace of mind of ......read more